Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Drama 2021 : Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산

3fc0f352d6b34cc8a9c5a5fb982b491f.jpeg?s=

May Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

May 5, 2021

by L. Kim

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between April 5 and May 5.

Finally, Jang Nara, who is currently starring in KBS 2TV’s “Sell Your Haunted House,” took third place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 4,736,253.

Check out this month’s top 30!

1. Song Joong Ki
2. Lee Je Hoon
3. Jang Nara

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467499wpp/may-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-2

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Super cute Jang Na Ra Instagram posts~    

Oops..Sorry..didnt mean to..Just glad Sell your haunted house is receiving love   Hope they restore it soon..and thank you in advance   Leaving new beautiful still cuts of uri Hong J

One More Happy Ending    Profile Drama: One More Happy Ending (literal title) Revised romanization: Hanbun Deo Happyending Hangul: 한번 더 해피엔딩 Director: Kwon Sung-Chan Writer: Heo Sung-Hee Network: MBC

Jang Nara to sing the OST for Sell Your Haunted House

202105120831376710_1_20210512083308548.jpg?type=w430

[My bad translation of the article]

Jang Nara to sing the OST of the drama 'Sell Your Haunted House' in which she is also appearing in.

'Sell Your Haunted House' OST Part 4.'DAYDREAM', released through online music sites at 6 pm on May 12th, is a song that stands out with addictive drops and bass with Jang Nara's cheerful voice. The feeling of confusion in imagination was expressed in lyrics by comparing it to a daydream.

This song was created by Korea's best hit song maker Sinsa Dong Tiger and composer Kim Jae-mi, who produced numerous hit songs such as T-ara's 'Roly Poly', A Pink's 'No No No', 'Remember', EXID's 'Up and Down', and 'DDD'. By meeting with Jang Nara's lovely voice, the song was further enhanced.

In particular, the lead actor Jung Yong-hwa of the drama, sang Part 1 of the OST, ‘I GOT YA’ , creating an unusual case in which both lead actors participated in the drama's OST.

Jang Nara, who joined as the fourth OST runner after Jung Yong-hwa, Shin Min-jung, and Jang Jung-hyuk, debuted in 2001 with her 1st album, 'Burying my face in tears', and then 'Confession', 'April Story', 'Sweet Dream', she also has hit songs such as'I'm a Woman too' and was loved by the public. She also appeared in works such as 'New Non-Stop', 'The Successful Story of Bright Girl', 'My Love Patzzi', and 'The Confession Couple'.

• Blob 1
  • 1 month later...
  • gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Drama 2021 : Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산