Jump to content

Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Drama 2021 : Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산


gm4queen

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

@gm4queen Tagging you in as well!

From what I roughly know, Hidden singer is a show where there will be about 5 impersonators and one original singer. All of them will sing a few hit songs by the original singer. The audiences will then choose which one is the one they think is the closest to the original singer, the final one with the highest amount of votes wins!

Oooh, that sounds like fun! I just hope Nara wouldn't be so nervous while performing. :sweatingbullets:

 

On the other hand, can I correctly guess who among the hidden singers is our dear Jang Nara?? :lol:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's the power of having a baby face and a petite body. LOL. It's really amazing how well she managed to maintain her youthfulness. It's not just her looks but also her whole personality that makes her really youthful. She has this aura of innocence that she never lost even at her age now. :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Behind the scenes stills of her CHARMZONE photoshoot...! Is it really an old shoot??! Her hair is longer though.. :huh:

The shoot really does look old, it seems older than VIP to me for some reason...

Quote

And dear @Shereen & @황후마마 friends, I dunno if it's accurate! ^_^ But the release date is being fixed! It says that Oh my baby is premiering on May 13, not may 6!

This is something that I was confused a few days ago, because on her official schedule on narajjang.com, it was updated as 13th May to be the first airing date but it wasn't updated back then on the official site. But I just checked the official tvN site, they updated it to 13th May! So, yup, it should be on 13th May.

 

Oh!! And @gm4queen@Shereen, I just remembered, in a few days time, it would be her 19th debut anniversary. She debuted on 2nd May 2001 so coming 2nd May 2020 would be her 19th year since her debut!

 

I also have a youtube channel set up to post Jang Nara's contents, especially her old variety show that are not yet uploaded on Youtube. I have added english subtitles to some of it as well, planning to put english subs to all of it in the future. Youtube channel

 

Edit: I just realized my quoting is in such a mess:sweat_smile:

Edit 2: deleted insta posts!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@gm4queen @황후마마 What?! They changed the airing date to May 13? :tears: So we need to wait a little longer.. so sad. I'm getting really bored because of the super extended quarantine being implemented here in my country. Oh My Baby is the only thing that makes me excited.

 

@황후마마 I love your youtube channel! Thanks for sharing old interviews and TV guesting of Jang Nara. :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the CHARMZONE Cosmetics muse of 2020, our Empress Nara... ♥♥ She is looking wonderful in the CF!!! She is presenting the eye-cream of CHARMZONE brand! And this doesn't sound like a new CF as her hair is shorter now.. But why did they release it only now?! ^_^ I am a bit confused!

 

 

 

 

4 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

 

Edit: I just realized my quoting is in such a mess:sweat_smile:

 

He he he!! I see what you mean, dear!... Next time please delete any pics, videos & instagram posts inside the quote!!! :) We can only quote the text inside! It's a soompi rule.. Please keep it in mind!! :) tagging dear @Shereen friend as well! And I also love your youtube channel about Nara.. I took a brief journey but will watch all your videos with nighttime data as I am running out of my daytime data at the moment!

 

And I am also super bored with the lockdown now... So I am rather glad to have you two here, guys! :thumbsup: Let's do this!!

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shereen said:

@gm4queen @황후마마 What?! They changed the airing date to May 13? :tears: So we need to wait a little longer.. so sad. I'm getting really bored because of the super extended quarantine being implemented here in my country. Oh My Baby is the only thing that makes me excited.

Are you from a certain country in South East Asia, that super extended quarantine sounds familiar...

1 hour ago, Shereen said:

I love your youtube channel! Thanks for sharing old interviews and TV guesting of Jang Nara. 

Welcome!!

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

With the CHARMZONE Cosmetics muse of 2020, our Empress Nara... ♥♥ She is looking wonderful in the CF!!! She is presenting the eye-cream of CHARMZONE brand! And this doesn't sound like a new CF as her hair is shorter now.. But why did they release it only now?! ^_^ I am a bit confused!

They probably haven't got ready with the advertising and stuff back then yet, I'm not sure as well. And, I read the article, using google translate, and it seems like she is specifically promoting their inner beauty line/health products. So this commercial might be an old, initial advert that they decided to change? This is really just my guess, so do take it with a pinch of salt!!

 

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

He he he!! I see what you mean, dear!... Next time please delete any pics, videos & instagram posts inside the quote!!! :) We can only quote the text inside! It's a soompi rule.. Please keep it in mind!! 

AHHHH! Will keep that in mind and I've edited it as well, thanks!

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And I also love your youtube channel about Nara.. I took a brief journey but will watch all your videos with nighttime data as I am running out of my daytime data at the moment!

Yeah, thanks! I will try to upload as much video as I can unless Youtube decides to copyright me:cry:

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And I am also super bored with the lockdown now... So I am rather glad to have you two here, guys! :thumbsup: Let's do this!

Yeap, we can do this!!

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our lady is so pretty as the new face of CHARMZONE!

Her long hair is an old look but looks like she signed it in 2020 though :D

 

EWHW6K6UMAEvA0-.jpg

 

18 minutes ago, 황후마마 said:

 

Are you from a certain country in South East Asia, that super extended quarantine sounds familiar...

 

AHHHH! Will keep that in mind and I've edited it as well, thanks!

 

Yeah, thanks! I will try to upload as much video as I can unless Youtube decides to copyright me:cry:

 

 

I am from Sri Lanka, dear! Things are getting serious here so I am also in the middle of the lockdown! Getting hopeless... 

 

And thanks a lot for understanding the soompi rules, friend! :) I hope you follow them from now on!

 

And I love your effort of collecting her stuff all in one place! I first saw Jang Nara in Babyfaced beauty with my fav Choi Daniel of course! And then I enjoyed them in School 2013 as well! (And heard that School 2013 is airing on KBS WORLD JAPAN on fridays currently!) Then I watched Jang Nara in Fated to Love youGo Back CoupleThe last Empress & VIP! And the only thing I noted about her is, Wow! This lady doesn't get old! She's the very same even in today! Just an evergreen beauty! :) So I've gradually became her fan & noted that she is always kind & polite to both her juniors & seniors! Such a nice lady! I want her to get married & have a family soon! She is almost 40 now.... :mellow:

 

So I am pretty looking forward to see her new drama now! She will rock it for sure! :wub: And we will have the press con next month, I guess... Can't wait to see her!!

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like how the signature had the 2020 in there!

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am from Sri Lanka, dear! Things are getting serious here so I am also in the middle of the lockdown! Getting hopeless... 

 

And thanks a lot for understanding the soompi rules, friend! :) I hope you follow them from now on!

 

And I love your effort of collecting her stuff all in one place! I first saw Jang Nara in Babyfaced beauty with my fav Choi Daniel of course! And then I enjoyed them in School 2013 as well! (And heard that School 2013 is airing on KBS WORLD JAPAN on fridays currently!) Then I watched Jang Nara in Fated to Love youGo Back CoupleThe last Empress & VIP! And the only thing I noted about her is, Wow! This lady doesn't get old! She's the very same even in today! Just an evergreen beauty! :) So I've gradually became her fan & noted that she is always kind & polite to both her juniors & seniors! Such a nice lady! I want her to get married & have a family soon! She is almost 40 now.... :mellow:

 

So I am pretty looking forward to see her new drama now! She will rock it for sure! :wub: And we will have the press con next month, I guess... Can't wait to see her!!

 

Hope you are doing fine during the lockdown, don't lose hope! My country is not as restrictive right now, I could still exercise outside and only get essentials but with a mask on whenever I'm outside. I guess this could go on for quite a while...

Yup, will follow them closely.

I saw your undying love for Choi Daniel on your dp and your signature! I have watched School 2013 but haven't got to watch Baby-faced beauty yet, I'm planning to start that soon, I think that's the last Korean drama that Jang Nara is in that I haven't got to watch. Seems like Choi Daniel is on a hiatus for now, hope that he would return soon!

 

I liked Jang Nara initially not because of her dramas, but because of her performance on Sugarman 2!! I seldom watch dramas so I liked her mainly because of her songs! But because of her, I have been watching a lot of dramas lately:sweat_smile:

I think she has slowly given up the thought of hurrying to find someone to marry... just hope that she would meet the right person soon!

I can't wait for drama as well!! It seems like a chinese site iQiyi is gonna be subbing and providing it to the chinese viewers to stream as well so hopefully it could gain not only recognition in korea, but also intl recognition!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, 황후마마 said:

 

I saw your undying love for Choi Daniel on your dp and your signature! I have watched School 2013 but haven't got to watch Baby-faced beauty yet, I'm planning to start that soon, I think that's the last Korean drama that Jang Nara is in that I haven't got to watch. Seems like Choi Daniel is on a hiatus for now, hope that he would return soon!

 

I liked Jang Nara initially not because of her dramas, but because of her performance on Sugarman 2!! I seldom watch dramas so I liked her mainly because of her songs! But because of her, I have been watching a lot of dramas lately:sweat_smile:

I think she has slowly given up the thought of hurrying to find someone to marry... just hope that she would meet the right person soon!

I can't wait for drama as well!! It seems like a chinese site iQiyi is gonna be subbing and providing it to the chinese viewers to stream as well so hopefully it could gain not only recognition in korea, but also intl recognition!

 

Wow! It's great to hear that you've watched them in School 2013 & most of the viewers were expecting a love line between them because they were lovers in Baby-faced beauty :D And I think Both Nara & Daniel are comfortable with each other despite their age difference! I fell in love with their chemistry at once in Baby-faced beauty.! And I would like to see them together again in any project but it doesn't seem to happen anytime soon! :D

 

And not to worry about her international popularity! Her new drama will be a hit as well as her previous dramas! :wub:

 

And dear, i dunno if you know this but she has said in an old interview that she wants to have kids before turning 40 & she would go on a blind date if she won't meet anyone to be her life partner! And now, one more year to go & she'll be 40!! And it's not so good to give up the marriage thoughts when you are famous & beautiful! She needs to be settle down soon! :) I want to see her own babies! And now that she is a great mother for her on-screen babies, imagine what would it be like when she get her own kids... She will be a motherly mother by all means! And I can't wait that to happen! :) Yeah...

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

Are you from a certain country in South East Asia, that super extended quarantine sounds familiar...

 

Yes, I'm from the Philippines and the quarantine here has been extended twice already.. 

 

18 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

My country is not as restrictive right now, I could still exercise outside and only get essentials but with a mask on whenever I'm outside. I guess this could go on for quite a while...

 

Are you Korean? You seem to be very knowledgeable in korean language. 

 

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I think Both Nara & Daniel are comfortable with each other despite their age difference! I fell in love with their chemistry at once in Baby-faced beauty.! And I would like to see them together again in any project but it doesn't seem to happen anytime soon! 

 

Nara and Daniel seemed very close when they were filming Baby-faced Beauty. I've watched a fan-cam video of them sharing a drink out of one cup. I was wondering if ever they had something more than friendship before. 

 

18 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And dear, i dunno if you know this but she has said in an old interview that she wants to have kids before turning 40 & she would go on a blind date if she won't meet anyone to be her life partner! And now, one more year to go & she'll be 40!! And it's not so good to give up the marriage thoughts when you are famous & beautiful! She needs to be settle down soon! :) I want to see her own babies! And now that she is a great mother for her on-screen babies, imagine what would it be like when she get her own kids... She will be a motherly mother by all means! And I can't wait that to happen! :) Yeah...

 

Haha that's her interview with the Healing Camp back in 2014. She said that she'll do everything to get married by the age of 37 (although is 39 now). Also, her mother is really wishing to have a grandchild with her and to take care of her cute baby. I know Nara's brother is still unmarried and doesn't have a child yet so, for sure Nara's parents really wanted for her to get married and have her own family. I also think that Nara has not given up the idea of marriage or love. Even though she's a workaholic, if given a choice, I know that she will choose love over her career in a blink of an eye. :lol:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Shereen said:

 

Nara and Daniel seemed very close when they were filming Baby-faced Beauty. I've watched a fan-cam video of them sharing a drink out of one cup. I was wondering if ever they had something more than friendship before. 

 

Ha ha... I know what you mean & I think this is the video you talk about! He he, my boy is teasing our lady! :D But dear I don't think that there was something more than friendship in between them! I heard that Daniel was left out in shy for the most scenes with her, specially the scene where she wash out his hair in Babyfaced Beauty! So I think he is more like a younger brother to her! In fact, he is really younger than her! 

 

 

37 minutes ago, Shereen said:

 

Haha that's her interview with the Healing Camp back in 2014. She said that she'll do everything to get married by the age of 37 (although is 39 now). Also, her mother is really wishing to have a grandchild with her and to take care of her cute baby. I know Nara's brother is still unmarried and doesn't have a child yet so, for sure Nara's parents really wanted for her to get married and have her own family. I also think that Nara has not given up the idea of marriage or love. Even though she's a workaholic, if given a choice, I know that she will choose love over her career in a blink of an eye. :lol:

 

That's it! That is the interview I talked about! Sorry I forgot the name! And I only now know that her brother is also unmarried as well as her! But I think she should spend more time on her marriage as it would be hard for a woman to find someone good when reached 40! :( I really can't wait to see her having her own babies! :heart: Her motherly attitude is something sweet & kind! So hope she works on it soon! 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Shereen said:

Are you Korean? You seem to be very knowledgeable in korean language. 

Nope, not korean, I'm Singaporean!! I only know basic korean, barely enough to understand most of those Korean articles. But I know Chinese so it helps a lot since a lot of her past videos have chinese translations

 

I really should start watching Baby-faced beauty soon!! AHH, their chemistry tho

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha... I know what you mean & I think this is the video you talk about! He he, my boy is teasing our lady! :D But dear I don't think that there was something more than friendship in between them! I heard that Daniel was left out in shy for the most scenes with her, specially the scene where she wash out his hair in Babyfaced Beauty! So I think he is more like a younger brother to her! In fact, he is really younger than her! 

 

Haha that's it! Well, maybe they were really just friends. :lol: I just thought about it because in an interview of Nara in 2018, she mentioned that she last had a relationship 6 years ago (that's in 2012, counting back from 2018) so I thought maybe there was something between Nara and Choi Daniel back then because they worked in two projects together from 2011 to 2012 and they were really close. :sweatingbullets: But maybe she had a non-showbiz boyfriend back then. :D Really, I can't find any details about her past love (except for one) and I'm just trying to be a detective deciphering things to no avail.

 

2 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

Nope, not korean, I'm Singaporean!! I only know basic korean, barely enough to understand most of those Korean articles. But I know Chinese so it helps a lot since a lot of her past videos have chinese translations

 

I really should start watching Baby-faced beauty soon!! AHH, their chemistry tho

 

So we are multinationals here! :) It's nice to know that Nara is very much loved by her fans around the globe. I hope that more fans will come and join us here. Oh, so you're translating the videos from chinese to english. Nice!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

Nope, not korean, I'm Singaporean!! I only know basic korean, barely enough to understand most of those Korean articles. But I know Chinese so it helps a lot since a lot of her past videos have chinese translations

 

I really should start watching Baby-faced beauty soon!! AHH, their chemistry tho

 

Dear, i think she is more active in china than in south korea. And she know chinese so not a surprise that she has more videos in chinese on the net! She has done so many films, dramas & variety shows in china. Therefore she has a huge audience in china also.! Yeah, she is a busy woman... :D 

 

2 hours ago, Shereen said:

 

So we are multinationals here! :) It's nice to know that Nara is very much loved by her fans around the globe. I hope that more fans will come and join us here. Oh, so you're translating the videos from chinese to english. Nice!

 

Ha ha friend, :D Soompi is the official international fan forum for South Korean actors/ actresses. So it's obvious that we all are from around the world & so on. Yes, she has fans everywhere & hope more will join us here as we speak! :)

 

And found some older pictures of her.. She is so cute, really! May be it's when she was in her 20's... :wub:

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just uploaded this whole discography for anyone who is interested!

Jang Nara's first chinese album

Released in 2005, this album called 'Yi Zhang' or 'One Piece' when translated is her first official Chinese album release. This album consists of 4 remake of her Korean songs, 1 remake of Theresa Theng's hit song and 5 new release songs. This is also the same album that managed to sell over 1 million copies in China, making her the first first foreign artist in China with over 1 million copies sold.

 

I will also be uploading more of her discography that is not currently uploaded on Youtube because for some reason, Spotify and Apple music don't have much of her albums.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Drama 2021 : Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..