Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

2 hours ago, Shereen said:

Oh I see. That might be the reason. Anyway health is more important than anything else. I hope South Korea will recover soon from the virus (and all the countries affected). I heard from news the sudden growth in numbers of people there infected by the virus.

Yes dear!!! Let's hope that everything will be alright soon! :) We should wait!

And back to the sweet stuff... This is Jang Nara from BIFAN Opening Ceremony in 2017 & she looks absolutely stunning in bangs! :wub: So I am pretty looking forward for her new look in new drama! And is it just me or has she lost some weight now???! She has had a great figure back then in 2017 though...

And I am kind of sad that it's only us two are active here in this thread! She is a world famous person so I hope more fans will join here as more news pops up & we can have a nice chat about her here! :) :thumbsup:

den1r2guaai-_wq.jpg?w=640

den1qstvyaay8kl.jpg?w=640

1500015595.jpg?w=640

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And back to the sweet stuff... This is Jang Nara from BIFAN Opening Ceremony in 2017 & she looks absolutely stunning in bangs! :wub: So I am pretty looking forward for her new look in new drama! And is it just me or has she lost some weight now???! She has had a great figure back then in 2017 though...

Yup she's really pretty from that pics! I do think she's too thin now :(I noticed that when I watched her on her latest drama VIP. I also prefer her to have a little more meat. She looks sexier and more youthful if she's not too thin. Well it's just my opinion. Maybe because she's too workaholic that's why she lost some weight. 

• Awesome 1

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I am kind of sad that it's only us two are active here in this thread! She is a world famous person so I hope more fans will join here as more news pops up & we can have a nice chat about her here! :) :thumbsup:

I feel that way too. It's kinda sad that we're the only ones who are active now. I know she has a lot of fans from different countries and have their own fan club online. But I do hope that some of them will also participate in this thread because I think this is great platform for Jang Nara's fans around the world to connect and share their love/admiration for her. 

• Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ✪ 장나라 | [Upcoming Drama "Oh My Baby!"]

Yes YES YES!!! Finally, I am in charge of this gorgeous lady's Soompi Thread! :) And I feel so honored!!!

Let's have so much fun here, dear @Shereen friend! Her birthday is coming up as well! And look, her fans are so lovely! :heart: 

ER1t3McUwAE_oTh.jpg

And since there are no new updates on her upcoming drama yet, just thought of posting some of her fan arts by her beloved fans! :kiss_wink: She looks really like a goddess!! ❤❤❤❤ I am so looking forward for more details on her upcoming drama! 

ESKLPQ6UUAAN9A0.jpg

ESAu6BEUEAAqc6D.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes YES YES!!! Finally, I am in charge of this gorgeous lady's Soompi Thread! :) And I feel so honored!!!

Oh wow congratulations!!! :D:thumbsup: 

Let's look forward to a more active  Jang Nara thread. 

• Love 1

On 3/6/2020 at 2:05 PM, gm4queen said:

And since there are no new updates on her upcoming drama yet, just thought of posting some of her fan arts by her beloved fans! :kiss_wink: She looks really like a goddess!! ❤❤❤❤ I am so looking forward for more details on her upcoming drama! 

Cute fan arts! :wub:

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!! Looks like she's already began shooting for Oh My baby! Gosh, she is stunning in short hair! :) :o ❤❤❤❤

Tagging @Shereen friend as well! 

Jang Nara is still busy filming despite the Covid-19 epidemic

3/14/2020 | 7:00 pm

jangnara.jpg

Korean stars March 14: The latest image shows Jang Nara showing off her short hair, chic charisma on the set of "Oh My Baby" set.

Recently, Jang Nara's father shared her photos on the set of "Oh My Baby". In the film, she transformed into a 39-year-old woman who wanted to have children without getting married, so the image of the beautiful actress in the drama is somewhat mature and luxurious. However, many fans are also very worried about Jang Nara when the disease situation is complicated. Many commentators hope that Jang Nara will pay attention to her health.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Happiest Birthday to our dearest Jang Nara!!! :kiss_wink:

I'm wishing you all the success, happiness and love in the world! And also most importantly, GOOD HEALTH in this fearful times. 

@gm4queen how are you dear? I hope your doing great. I'm sorry I wasn't able to visit this thread in the past few days/ weeks. I've been very busy and the things here in my country is not so great at the moment because of the COVID19. I'm actually feeling a little bit down and worried lately. I just hope things would get better as soon as possible. 

• Love 1

This is for my fav Korean actress! :wub: Hope she is safe & sound & having a great care of herself!

21 hours ago, Shereen said:

@gm4queen how are you dear? I hope your doing great. I'm sorry I wasn't able to visit this thread in the past few days/ weeks. I've been very busy and the things here in my country is not so great at the moment because of the COVID19. I'm actually feeling a little bit down and worried lately. I just hope things would get better as soon as possible. 

it's same here as well, dear!!! Things are not good in my country as well! :( I dunno when would it be alright & we can have calm days! The whole world is suffering at the moment!!! :( It's so sadden!!!

And it's great that you came along, friend! I almost forgot that tomorrow is Jang Nara's birthday! Hope she will be alright & can't really wait for her new looks in the new drama! :wub:

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jang Nara's character poster in her upcoming drama Oh My Baby!

She is gorgeous than ever! I am eagerly looking forward for the drama!!! She will rock the show, really! :wub: 

Short hair looks so pretty on her! tagging dear @Shereen friend as well....

01.22213268.1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@gm4queen I super love the teaser poster! Nara looked so gorgeous and I love how subtle they have conveyed the message of a strong independent woman who just want to have a baby without marriage. It's intriguing, funny and witty for me. Wow, I'm getting all hyped and excited by that poster. Lol. 

• Love 1

Jang Nara Takes On The Role Of A Hardworking Career Woman For Upcoming Romantic Comedy

e1e3e264831e45f0adb3f8be80d990f9.jpeg?s=

Jang Nara Takes On The Role Of A Hardworking Career Woman For Upcoming Romantic Comedy

Apr 1, 2020
by J. Lim

Upcoming tvN drama “Oh My Baby” has shared new stills of Jang Nara!

“Oh My Baby” will follow the story of Jang Ha Ri, who would rather skip marriage and just have a baby. She is the deputy department head at a parenting magazine and a person many idolize for her looks, talent, and great personality. She gave up on dating 10 years ago but she sometimes still dreams of a romance that will make her heart race.

The new stills show Jang Nara making the transformation into Jang Ha Ri and sporting a new short hairstyle that make her features stand out even more. She is a professional career woman who never puts down the phone in her hand, but she also knows how to find happiness after work as she enjoys eating delicious food and having a drink by herself.

Jang-Nara-1.jpegJang-Nara-2.jpeg

Jang Nara said, “I’m happy to be greeting viewers again with ‘Oh My Baby,’ which I think viewers will be able to laugh along with as we share stories of love, marriage, pregnancy, and childcare. The drama will be very relatable as the characters strive to find true happiness, and I think viewers will be moved by many scenes.” She added, “I’m especially enjoying working with such a great cast. Please anticipate the first episode.”

The production staff of “Oh My Baby” stated, “Jang Nara is doing her best to immerse herself into the role of Jang Ha Ri. The more we film, the more we see her as Jang Ha Ri and not Jang Nara. Please keep watching to see how Jang Nara will shine in the drama.”

“Oh My Baby” will be the follow-up drama to “Memorist” and will premiere in May.

• Love 1

Jang Nara is so pretty as always here... Food truck on the set of Oh My Baby:wub:

And thanks a lot dear @Shereen friend for the article... I really can't wait for this drama! She must be the sunshine on the set! But she looks worried, right??! I am already curious about the plot! :)

Wow.. She is so cute!!! I want to take her home! :wub: She is such a fine lady with a beautiful heart!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Wow.. She is so cute!!! I want to take her home! :wub: She is such a fine lady with a beautiful heart!!

Haha. Who wouldn't want Jang Nara? She's so adorable. 

I love her pics with the food truck. She looks like a baby who wants a baby. Lol.

• LOL 1

Jang Nara's Naver Blog Update... It's on her birthday! A bit late to post here... :huh:

ETelLToUEAE_ebN.jpg

ETelLVNU0AARp4H.jpg

ETelLWTUwAAVxiH.jpg

1 hour ago, Shereen said:

I love her pics with the food truck. She looks like a baby who wants a baby. Lol.

Yes dear! She is so adorable in her role! And seriously I always think that this lady naturally has the motherly nature inside her! She is always like a mother not only to kids but also to grown up actors on her drama sets! :) i really like her personality! So I am eagerly looking forward to see her in new drama!!! :)

And now I am rather glad that you are here, friend! You know, it's not so pleasant to fill in the pages all by myself! So I hope that more fans will join here in as her drama starts in next month! :thumbsup: She should have more fans to talk about her!!!

• Like 1