Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

11 hours ago, pinaycliza said:

i"m really impressed on how she portrays Han Mi Mo . I hope the ratings peaks up really,to compensate for not only Nara's but for all of their hard work.

I just noticed who Happy Ending is up against for the wes/thus time slot;  Master of Trade—Inn 2015 with you now who..the other Jang and of course a big budget historical drama 10% and the big hit at this time Remember—Son’s War with for these days a whooping 15% viewer rating so I am not expecting a huge jump in the rating for HE, lets hope a slow rise each week at best as it gets more following it in korea

• Like 2

'한 번 더 해피엔딩' 장나라, 권율에 돌직구 고백 '재혼 결심'

'One More Happy Ending' Jang Nara, straight forward confession to Kwon Yul 'determined to remarry'

1453385218678_99_20160121230802.jpg?type

Comments:

1. [+2938, -59] ㅋㅋ Jang Nara's lovestruck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ghost of remarriage ㅋㅋ so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3047, -76] Jang Nara's really pretty.... She looks good on the screen... Small face, big eyes and lovely skin

3. [+1515, -58] It's really interesting, kkuljaem (good fun) bbb

4. [+1362, -55] Jang Nara is the ultimate baby face... she's perfect for romcoms ㅎㅎ

5. [+879, -47] Openㄲㄱㅋㄱ look ㅋㄱㄱ (probably the hospital scene) 

6. [+557, -26] The moment when Jang Nara fell for Kwon Yul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She wasn't the only one, was she?

7. [+442, -6] The officer looks cool here

8. [+356, -14] It's really my first time watching a romcom... The plot moves fast and is interesting, and it's especially sweet at the beginning. Sorry Remember...

Cr. Naver, xportsnews

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000569130

• Like 2

episode three done, things are settling into place a bit more with more character development with all four of the angels. The triangle love interest is set up more as was expected, with a minor fourth wheel that may come back in episode four to hurt Mi-Mo if they decided to take that path, certainly the set up is there, and will serve to again get the two main leads sparking off each other. I am wondering if those little mini plays and costume are going to be a regular feature first Audrey Hepburn and now the Chosun era wonder what ep4 going to bring :-)

I'm really enjoying her character and acting in One More Happy Ending. I need a help guys... Can anyone tell me the name of the song in ep1 which is played when Jang Nara is taking a bath and preparing for her date?

• Like 1

it creeping up in the rating, I really do not think we can expect much more considering the dramas it up against. The trick will be though, is just how far up will it go before it caps, and maybe start coming down worse case. For me if it can get even close to 8% and hold it, it will have done the network proud.

• Like 1

Lots of news reports on JN and the young bro from I Remember You and a romantic connection. The guy said over and over it just a big sis younger bro relationship and nothing else and is sorry the stories may put that at risk. On the One More Happy Ending front, it seem the Korean viewer are have something of a war as to what male lead has 'rights' to JN character, I would suggest it up to the lady herself but that not how things work in Korea it seems, the idea of a male owning the female seems very much alive and well, at lest in drama land. Seems the fact the lead guy moving in on a girl who all ready been 'taken' and the guy his best friend at that. seems to have many in Korea up in arms, indeed the male lead has suffered some of the famous or should that be infamous Korean netzien attacks in what they see as boorish behavior on his character part. Though perhaps episode six may help dim the protests or maybe not as it now set as a firm love triangle.

• Like 6

3 Charming Black & White Looks of #KimHyeSoo, #JangNara, #KimSoHyun https://t.co/ZWxZOyyymX how one style can look so different

Lovely Black & White

3 Charming Black & White Looks of Kim Hye Soo, Jang Nara, Kim So Hyunlarge view

Jang Nara, who hasn’t appeared in dramas for long, flaunted her stunning beauty with an intact vampire-like face and baby-like skin. 

On this day, she matched a see-through lace blouse with a voluminous black flare skirt. She had a side braid hairstyle and wore unbalanced drop earrings to pull off a feminine style.

Moreover, her eye makeup that further accentuated her defined eyes and vibrant lip makeup that made her white skin stand out helped complete her lovely look that matched her title as a baby-faced beauty. 

• Like 2