Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

I cheated and saw the intro of the first episode, I was going to wait for the english subs Can not help but think Jang Nara saying  f**king .......  would make a great tee shirt, someone should market them in korea..:-)

• Like 2

Well saw the first episode, not as many out loud laughs as I may have expected but did watch through with a smile on my face and a few laughs too.

Hard to fit all four girls, will five really, lives and set up in just one hour, with out it going all over the place, but think JN and the male lead held it all together enough to save it. I do wonder if one of the drama backers is a bra company as not only Soe In-Young was walking around showing cleavage in a bra, JN did also gave her all in one scene...amazing things push up bra are too.

• Like 2

just sharing with JNR fans. Book about JNR by her father. Thank you so much to robornara@JNR baidu. I using google translation to translate text from chinese. 

My wife is a very wonderful woman, this mainly refers to the magic she can do, "Dream", most Koreans believe in the dream, the legendary men dream of reading, to get love, a woman dreamed reading, her husband will be more The love yourself. There are men dream husband's family picnic will increase Ding etc .. but in fact we all know, this thing is illusory dream, sometimes painfully absurd puzzled, take my own case, I dream things that almost all everyday life and not suffer Side of Things, BUT her Mother Nora's dream is not so Simple, SHE Often did not as particularly Close to Those of Real Life and no Matter What, the MOST Astonishing is That Her dream is Still very Effective.  I Loved to listen to His Wife smiles and Said to Me :. "My Husband and I dreamed of a Car."  She dreamed big Car Car after, I MUST have good Things happen, SUCH as the Morning SHE Told Me dreamed of Taiwan white The Car, Parked in neat Front . of my House, the results in the Afternoon, someone Called Me This Matter very much, either Reporter, either Troupe Leader, Certainly Called excitedly, then on the Phone Happily Said: "Congratulations on!" Why? As Long as the Wife dream Car, Almost Always a good Thing I Won the Prize, the worst I CAN get a Thank-shaped back.  So many years, every time I Play in a Presentation at the Meeting or Festival is hosted by Award-winning news Agency, Morning, Nora Will Happily face her Mother Told Me That SHE dreamed at night Shining a Car! Then SHE excitedly to a Child Behind Me, as if already Seen as a good Thing. Later on, SHE did not say dream Car Thing, BUT I want to Straight go out to declare: 'My Husband AH! Today you have to have a good Thing it! 'I do, I Will cheerfully Asked her: "Is it really dreamed great Car ?!"  Then Again, I Fear SHE dreamed Bad Things , because that is also efficacious enough, Remember that it was required by the Government radio station shortly after merging day, early in the morning I was busy going out to see his wife standing behind me bitter face, I said: "?? how uncomfortable it there "She whispered:".! My husband, ah, today you can be sure to be careful to do "I did not seriously be laughed away from home, the result was particularly hard day of work, and we did the day after They ran out of Drinking, overwork coupled with Excessive Drinking, Suddenly I passed out, the halo does not Matter, I was in for a Whole Bed year to Recover, really nice Verses and Scared Thing.  BUT really Weird, Anyway, like this, whether it is good or bad, as long as the signs appeared in the dream of my wife, and it will happen, so we are very concerned about her family's dreams, on the day concernedly interesting I do not like her we say this thing for a friend, accidentally say the words out, she sometimes not very happy, this time written into the book, people know it is not one of the two friends, do not know that I would not come home will suffer her curse, really quite afraid of it, Oh, People Will Feel Strange.  Now WE MUST say and Nora related dream.  The Early 1980s, I was Involved in a Drama Called (rabbit Teacher Pass), this Drama Performances, When Greatly welcomed by the audience, I very Remember clearly, drama performances in the drama center that day, generally to said the morning is the busiest Pro out, I was ready to use things that day, his wife was sitting on the couch and listen to music, she tilted his head, his face is very good, the people were drowned in the music, I saw her Deputy beautiful look, could not help but stopped her work, after a while, she found my vision, it smiled slightly and said: "My husband yesterday I dreamed you guess ? What "  I then Said:? "Car Will not be Another dream of it," SHE says, shaking His head: "BUT Thing is a good OH Also very beautiful, red Apple" I smiled and Said to her: "!! really is a good thing, "she owes up, painted more than good to me to explain:" You see, is so big, very red, very red apples, too cute would indicate anything at all "I flashed fresh red!?. Apples Picture Himself: "! dreamed Shiny Car, I Will Succeed a good Thing, is Shining red Apple, is the Same good sign it,"  SHE Heard Me That say, very, very happy, BUT I Came up Mother: "!! dreamed red Apple, it is a dream, right and tire, or a tire Would Give Birth to the Little Princess dream AH "  And after this red Apple fetal dream, born is our Little Princess, Jang Nara. On Another occasion, and That was many years later, and Nora secondary school has a dream as a singer, but for various reasons, she has not been able to have the opportunity to their own records, they are catching up with university entrance exams close, really suffering from internal diplomacy, Nervous in the Family are terribly When His Wife HAD a dream. . .  Remember That dream SUCH That SHOULD be, on a like so Gwanghwamun Island Island Wide traffic, stop All sorts of Able-bodied Men, Skinny Nora Holding a Flag in the running , SHE put the Flag into the intersection to go BUT Those Men rushing, Royal her, Grabbed her, blocking the Girl's path, like a Rogue Entangled as her hold, BUT our Nora it?Exhausted Efforts to PUSH THESE People ran and ran Hard to finally put the Surface of the large Flag is inserted in the Middle of the intersection! After His Wife Finished her dream, WE Excited cry, Because this dream is Real Nora, is Said That usually it MUST adhere to What to do in the Will End be desperate efforts of Nora, no matter what kind of obstruction, she will not give up, is this a dream, at the time the record release and audition, as well as college entrance exams, and so things that gave our family a lot of strength, hard or depressed every time, we encourage each other, he said: "I insisted that Nora can do it, because my mother's dream, too good ...

Full text in chinese: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/228155150

• Like 1

just sharing with JNR fans. Book about JNR by her father. Thank you so much to robornara@JNR baidu. I using google translation to translate text from chinese. just take interesting part about jnr.

Nora single fold today's topic is addressed to those who say Nora eyelid plastic surgery done on opponents, and written content is true, I hope to get everyone's approval. Nora's eyes that there is a single fold, Nora mother girlhood nickname "big cow eyes," the eyes are very large, not only large but also fresh beautiful, very thick eyelid. Zhu Haocheng comedian once said that because of Nora's mother has the perfect pair of eyes, Nora job to be like her mother, so Nora's eyes like the father, then? Whenever someone asked me certainly very confidently said: "Yes." Because Nora eyes that there is a single fold, as my father and her brother are single fold, only one eye is double, huh, huh. Definitely not heard someone say, "Dad is not a big man so long good-looking kids, like my mother said, because" only this excuse, because this is a fact. Anyway, a source of a boy, so do not worry too much about appearance. But the bird single fold Nora and her mom made me a little worried, long eyelid eyes were big and beautiful, small eyes and eyelids and thick looks very ugly, so I asked a question orthopedic doctor is not You can only do one eye, doctors said they had to do the job both eyes. But give Nora still beautiful eyes surgery .... anyway on the school to后娜拉also began to spend time on their own single fold, and I do not know from day to begin actually begged us to buy her eyelid stickers, please stations Lane makeup artist bought her a pair of labeled Hou Nala became a double fold. Our whole family feel good-looking, they applauded. But it is a single eyelids feel so disappointed after eye stickers out. "Nora, repeated paste job, so a long time will become a double fold." Her mother repeatedly advised her to no use, after eye stickers affixed will not thirty-four days off. . . One day Nora had a cold, very serious, family is very worried. We are thinking about how to make Nora's cold hurry up, lying in bed, Nora suddenly exclaimed: "Dad, Mom, look at my eyes?" Nora cry frightened we are I thought her eyes what happened situation. So the family hurriedly went to her room, and guess what we see? Cold in Nora, her single eyelids turned into a double fold. However, the new long out of the eyelid looks bigger, began difference also particularly large, a long time looks more natural. Think of a source is as high school when a serious illness, his eyes became eyelid, is it a tradition in our family?

just sharing with JNR fans. Book about JNR by her father. Thank you so much to robornara@JNR baidu. I using google translation to translate text from chinese.  just take interesting part about jnr.

Nora was born after the first song to learn to learn to speak each child came into the world in addition to eating and drinking outside the most important thing, to get others to understand the meaning you want to express, will not write for children in terms of parrot how difficult task. I think small mouth newborn when Nora feel lovely to see adults talk will open mouth hum babble effort trying to say something. I remember when she was just beginning to learn to speak, I was playing, "press meant to do," the show that there are not really a song singing the song a few small, simple but bright and catchy tunes, good to hear. I was famous alcoholic, drunk to go home to hold Nora, let her sit on my lap humming a few TV drama, Nora although I do not know the meaning of it hum along, and very hard to sing very seriously, Nora's mother used to say: "You do not teach some good songs, but why pick such a mess of the song"! Nora happens with small quirky pronunciation singing that song, with lovely expression, made us all feel very interesting, so let Nora Nora and her mother often sang that song to play. Sometimes, home to the relatives and friends, liked to tease little Nora, a great people hum this song, she was singing along, the more people the more she sang Huan, said even speak good age, but Nora able to sing these lyrics, and as usual one day she humming this song, suddenly there was a new term, "Hey," added the end of the lyrics even so in tune, it just surprised me and her mother died, sing long songs could still applied to the tail, "Hey" to the tune child, and his tone rose cut it, said tell the truth in surprise, and her mother that she is simply a musical genius, in order to celebrate our little Nora is so talented, back I bought a bottle of soju yet. To know that this is almost impossible in peacetime, then this song Nora added a small tail beat the other, and occasionally a change of tone sound, but also very amused. The second song Nora science can not remember names, though, but it seems also in that age, we call that "Nora's Song", even remembered the name of that song, we still think it is called " Nora song "Oh! Some here still think about her memory, is KBS-TV children's show "123" sing out with puppet theater sound that song, I'm sure there are friends remember this song, right? "Health of running around Nora, Nora kind of cute, quickly grow our Nora, kind of cute little Nora .." (This is obviously out of my own singing), when Nora TV appeared to see this song will sing along, she saw that I can imitate television, issued exactly sound very magical, so they imitate me, so I saw her sing so interested, will Multi deliberately sang several songs to her, initially she whispered hum along, after slowly familiar, began to sing loudly than I, and that cute little head still flash flash with the beat, singing of beauty when little feet Sheets will be kicked, and did not take the sound! In fact, although the second song, but the song just because the front track ready, as before flopping like a bird flight, the song "Nora Song" can only be counted on is her first song -year-old Nora brother to the source to see just learn to speak even have a sister. "Nora's Song." It produced a psychological jealousy. One day Nora and I sing this song when a source starts to complain, "hey .. why Nora song into the source of the song without it?" In order for me to give him the source of the song sung also hurt lot of brains now!

just sharing with JNR fans. Book about JNR by her father. Thank you so much to robornara@JNR baidu. I using google translation to translate text from chinese.  just take interesting part about jnr.

Brother wrestling practice she starred in Nora in some specialized programs, began by many fans sought after, under such circumstances, apparently a lot of people want to approach and get to know her, then into the source it is a good medium, I remember when a source always say, someone again, and he said, so he took to see what Nora, some people even bribes to the source of it. To this end, a source also depressed over it.It also makes a source often complain. So today, I first say the brother of Nora's story. A source from an early age have a healthy and strong body, but he did not quite know how to use strength. Here I will give an example: If buy tape recorder or CD player to his words, those who do not need much time switch will be broken, the room had a fridge and doors are often shock him bad. Look at this child, do make some pretty fresh. Overall, a kid he was a bit slow, in the end how slow? Children always like to say, when to play gyro games, he just does not smoke, but looking at the other children taken out spinning top when it bursts distance away. But a source and I will not say anything, but their costumes.I seem to remember that when a source of the first grade, one night about midnight between wife suddenly awakened by some voices seem to hear the sound source, whether he fiddle with something in the yard? Then his wife asked me: "! My husband child doing?" Results stuck his head out to see the original source for a yard and play with children, is daytime practice spinning top it! It began that night, two days after have continued his arduous practice. Then after three nights of practice exhausted, his feet rotating gyroscope finally do whizzing sound. On this matter, did anyone ask him to do so, from the source so secretly worked hard a few nights, the results of a success! Thus, the story became I often encourage his big instances when he needed encouragement, I said: "Yes, you are a bit slow, but as long as you come up with the kind of spirit then contact the gyro, it is not impossible thing. "Soon, he just finished practicing opera" Turandot time "by some blow, some funeral began, I again told him about the story of the gyro. Interest is in fact a source of childhood wrestling, television once broadcast from a wrestling match, he is not eating is a must see. Not only that, he would stay up all night to listen, and to listen to those wrestling knowledge recorded for analysis and research. At home, though I set a strict adherence to their own rules - definitely not playing Nora.Those who stay up late can become a source of technology is clearly not come up with a mother or grandmother who, right? If want to get into my father, he is also scheduled to be hit smashes. It is only natural as a source rival Nora, probably Nora looks relatively good bully it. So I had to secretly bring together Nora wrestling practice. Nora was in elementary school second grade, a source is probably five or six-year look. Nevertheless, the lovely Nora still quite like to follow his brother to practice with play, even if they have been hurt, nor expressed dissatisfaction. After practicing wrestling event into the source end, the next event is probably a piggy bank. A source as usual that day and Nora wrestling practice, perhaps a source that kid eager to study technology of it, to know that he does not always know how to make the effort, it is difficult to control their own efforts, gave Nora hurt. Although he is a fearless before look. Remember the tragedy of those electrical switch Doors and players, my wife and I feel scared. But this thing is really a source of fear. Nora have been less likely to exhibit dissatisfaction, but this time she had seen the pain cry, a source of panic scurrying around, he tried every means to coax Nala, wandered from room to the living room, even he had anxious to cry. Then when he saw that the piggy bank, will certainly be thought of Nora always I liked this reason, they hurried to pick up the cute swine piggy bank poured out coax Nora, Nora thought things can calm, but Nora seem to have been furious, tore up the money and then continue to cry too! Nora cried very sad looking at the way their mother distressed, and asked me to be sure to look into the source of a good lesson.  "Boy, if the girl was beaten as a child, then parents or family, will be married after her husband hit! How can hit woman?" Mom serious lesson to the source. Source has long been known from this time he really is doing a bit too much. This time Nora was hiding in his room, carefully holding the transparent tape and carefully stuck just angry tattered own money!

* i think Nora refer to tranlation for JNR name.

Jang Nara stubborn Nora is a stubborn child, a very young age she was showing signs of this character, Nora liked newborn crying, I heard a lot of children in the newborn child will be a few months before this cry downtown, this is the biggest test of patience when parents, while Nora was crying is more powerful. Daily from early evening stop crying, me and her mother cast out all the stops to not let her stop crying for a few months so the whole good starting slowly , we have a long Shu tone. Nora grew up on a lot of things to show her stubborn, and always adhere to their own ideas, a child she liked a boy's game- breaking the wrist. Always pestering her brother at home and I want to try breaking the wrist level. Nora even when breaking the wrist cute, resorted to feeding fresh grasp each other's wrists, big eyes drum round, hold the red face, glistening sweat from his forehead to take out an overwhelming human posture . However, although Nora threatening posture, but she seemed in no hurry to win, but in defense, stubbornly insisted on not allowing people to put themselves toppled, but his own did not want to overwhelm the other side. Even if sometimes I looked at her like the poor Biede blush, deliberately quietly let her, she would not use my little lax point force beat me, did not mean to attack, just standing there not moving, red- face desperately insisted, so although Nora strength is small, but she never lost at home, breaking the wrist game, of course, who has not won.Each time the game is always too close to call breaking the wrist, because she wanted to see a little joy after the victory, I always let her quietly, without any ambition of what she just insisted on not being overwhelmed, too I did not want to win, the result of the match was never separated winning or losing the game. Standing beside the mama bear it, you want to go over the game end quickly: "!! Nora, refueling ah soon won the father of the"Nora turned and said to his mother: "Oh just have to win! Interesting? That is a ridiculous breaking the wrist Yeah, quit! " Although the game is always in such a way that the end of each, but it did not affect her interest in breaking the wrist. As long as interest way, have a back breaking only willing to go, me and her only with her brother. Nora stubborn progress day by day, high school her strength gradually become larger, even when breaking the wrist of her brother did not dare look down, and sometimes also snap overher brother yet. Nora's nature to have a childlike adorable innocence, she must be more than who hate, no victory ambitions, which are manifested in the little things from the usual. Nora sixty-seven years old, at home to take pictures outside the alley. Then Nora wearing a white shirt, short skirt, long hair swept up in the back of a strand, but also as it now seems, round face, a little baby fat, big eyes, tall and small, I still clearly remember the day the weather was good, the alley full of rippling warm sun, there are a bunch of beautiful falls on Nora's face, I was standing opposite, watching my lovely little daughter, she really looked at The camera in the camera, raised his two hands put a "V" word, then I think this gave me a lot of happy little daughter must also be to allow those who knew her happy. Many years later, Nora proved to me that she was on the screen, singing, she is able to make people happy look. Nora put the camera when "V" word position also maintained for many years, to see her at the Shanghai TV series swing posture and her six-year-old actually, like, all is lifted into place two "V" word of the finger, slightly tilted his head, his face still bright childlike laugh. I remember one time after the interview activities, the reporter asked to take pictures, Nora straightened clothes, gracefully looks ready to take pictures, it looks like the time is still held hands placed into a "V" shaped, with smiles.Probably photographer also discovered the secret, the proposal for a gesture: "Miss Nora, then ?? When not 'citizens of the Election Committee election ambassadors' Can do pose posing a change. " So, Nora to lift put your hands down, but in the end the photographer is ready to shoot when she was hand held up. Photographer anxious impatient: "Hey, you're doing, this is the second time, simply do not raise their hands ...."to hear that Nora immediately stretched his fingers, but when the final photograph , it is still kind of posture. This repeated several times, several photographers almost yelled at her to: "is already the fifth time, do not raise a hand." But Nora tightly reigned in tight fists, anyway hand held stand up. Nora is actually not necessarily use this position to take pictures, but the stubborn reluctance by too much interference Nora nothing, she grew up is as long as the subject appeared on the studio who would not listen to the words of a stubborn man, unless you with Confucian truth to convince her, Nora Confucian culture in Korea by a deep infection, only this rhetoric before, she will compromise

Fairy tale performances contest my acting life as a professional voice actor Christian broadcast began. Initially because the drama played earn money, then forward his own plan to earn some money to television, so Christian TV station ran into the final exam.Just do a voice actor is not enough, but also have to work hard in order to perform theater. In television there are so hard to learn a lot of inconvenience, though still very understanding of my leadership. After too busy effort possible to continue the cause of theatrical performances. We had a television and other Christian stations Jongno Street five different, the best performance out of the difference between us is that although there are only more than one hundred employees television, but very close to each other, until now a family general . Now we talk about things, but because too familiar relationship, before people feel uncomfortable. This is what happened when we attend Christian Nora hosted a television show contest. It is called a "fairy tale performances National Assembly," the game, remember that Nora was third grade. Now think of this story, always together with the then living environment together in retrospect. No matter the time or the way I live now there is still some confusion. You can even say that moment did not corpuscles ah! At that time I also need to do their own business and wavering. Dust all the way to work every day like a busy man, to see things, to eat, and even sleep, in thinking, in the end he is to do a broadcast or theatrical play it, or the study of witchcraft?In such a hectic degree, for children only know Nora was the only one elementary school children, not even her so good talent are not aware of. Until Nora attend Christian TV show contest at the fairy tale, I suddenly realized, in the face of these I did a very failed father. Nora's really very reassuring that game, not only is the first intramural game, but also to get the first game and then Enping district finals. Nora then starred in the pantomime is also very interesting name, called "stupid thief" in the last year I have been through the pages disclosed. Time finalist, Nora think as a theater worker father can guide her, she understood his thoughts to his mother. But it made me very difficult, there are many reasons. First, because an assessment of the chairman of the Christian audience for Education Secretary Cui Yong, vice chairman of Hong Yongbiao edit the date and the Secretary are often together with my friends, the question will come up. My concern is what is to explain this thing Or will it conceal? If the explanation, perhaps because of the good relationship between them and Nora have ulterior motives for, if it is difficult to hide, then they hide. In addition, I like to perform for how the drama is very unclear origin of the drama. Pantomime and theater performances in many different ways, such as pantomime performances and general impressions of life in the lines are quite different, and requires very exaggeration to express their feelings and prominent circumflex, after all, life is a fairy tale and reality Many different forms. To be honest I really do not know how to guide her, always feel a child or by feeling to show, rather than what the so-called skills. Such is the real her. In fact, I watched all the way through the school Nora game, then the game area, already feel very satisfied, so I just say a word, "Okay, then you continue to try it." Then he cute Nora with crisp voice began pantomime performances, but as the father did not help anything. Her performances, I have taken careful note, not with the usual kind of rolled his tongue to speak strange accent, but with a very correct pronunciation, although some pronunciation is wrong, but then she can immediately corrected her Mom is the same satisfaction, and pleased to say: "This child is really a little talent," but the more I heard these words do not guide her in this matter point of view, although my mother is so positive, but I see Nora was a bit scared. What afraid?What worried? Our Nora still small, so do not want too much to guide her. Because the actor is a very difficult job, in my opinion, if successful, if she really become an actor?After all, Nora is a lovely princess of our family, it is this. I do not want her careful guidance, everything needs she has enough courage and perseverance in order to make her success, she Bi Gege smart, but still need that kind of spirit gyro is, of course, now Nora, has been a success. The last time finalist, is in Christian television story, the day I went into television disturbed. Looked up, the auditorium was packed with students to participate in the competition, and even a foothold at all. At that time I squeezed back and forth, one is to find a comfortable place to watch, and secondly because they are afraid to meet those friends. I do not know how to explain, even to hide the hide in the end it also!Unhappy thing happens, and it was then suddenly saw a familiar face, not exactly the Secretary edit it! He looked around, I saw the anomaly was surprised and asked: "? Zhu tiger sound you how in this ah" "ah, our churches have a child to participate in the performance ..." This is indeed a sudden, I answered vaguely sentence quickly fled the scene, went to the bathroom. I know, in case told him to race this child is my daughter, must take into account the friendship between each other, so instead I do not know how to do it is. If really know, maybe have a lot of students do not participate in the competition fair, of course, is Nora. It is also, as I had said, too familiar, and some uncomfortable feeling lies. After the end of this game, my daughter and I listened disturbed the assessment results, Nora is the second, after so many times in the game, I looked over, she is by virtue of their power to obtain the second. Our family for her to get such a result and joy, so do not worry about others. Second or, I think so, because it only encourages her to continue these efforts. Of course, in the entertainment above, there is no absolutely perfect, as long as serious investment to show, plus some tips that I think is enough. So then the young Nora made a second, I'm really satisfied. Although Nora own and uncomfortable or feel sorry. This thing reminds me of a saying once, many people believe that parents have the strength so that children will follow to benefit, so the teacher is no way to teach students. Because of this point of view I have been infected, then went to school to Nora suddenly angry. Nora smiled and answered so cute humor: "Dad is more sanguine now mom is in love with the father because of this, right?!" now revisit this topic may be a bit challenging educational meaning, then those might be a little blame meaning friends, but I also have to admit that was true thoughts. Worried or inevitable, I think now if there is no such teacher, not the kind of school nice .... I believe there is no such situation ....

Part about study. JNR determination. PART 1.

Nora's university entrance examination did not want to exert any pressure on the growth of Nora, Nora took my loose form of education. She likes to do something to do something, I do not like things never forced her to do, even without review and go see something like this movie I will allow before the exam. I always thought that this kind of education is a good way to Nora, still do not think there is anything wrong with it. Genetic say what place, perhaps Nora grades now! Nora's grades are not very good. Then according to the child's nature, learning is not very fond of things right. Plus I do not in this to make any claim on the face of Nora. She is learning the above is also useless effort, when Nora might not feel the need to learn it. Although she is not very good overall performance, but in such a way to learn Mandarin her accomplishments are often among the best. She is actually a clever boy. Nora actually did not mind this matter, do not want others to learn bad things about her, participated in a radio program, he is often said he did not how to learn in school. Once the reporter mentioned the accomplishments meet at their own high school, she also admitted that 420 high school students in her school ranked No. 410. Do school last 10 is not a glorious thing, but Nora is the courage to admit their shortcomings. This is Nora, she has always been so real, do not hide their deficiencies. Such Nora, admitted to the University at the time I returned to the surprise of many, and her mother. And treat other things, I did not at the time Nora test report she presented to the University of any special requirements, let her choose what university, read what professional. Nora and we have never spoken of what she wanted to enroll in school. After completing a volunteer until she, we know she chose the drama department of the Central University. I decided to fill her drama department of the Central University of surprise. Because Hou has less than four months away from the entrance, while Nora scores in the entrance exams of never more than 200 points, but rely on the central university grades to reach at least 250 points. Strength also acting well, in order to enter the Drama Department. Although from an early age participated in various stage performances Nora may have no problem in acting terms, but according to Nora learn the basics in just a few months, let the results still raise five or six very difficult. I was not optimistic about how her this choice, one reason is that I itself is an actor, I know doing this line of Korea. Perhaps many people think that artists would do well in South Korea, South Korea's popular culture is very lively. In fact, Korea is not the case. In South Korea, the status of artists is not very high. So I want her showbiz. Another reason is that the drama department of the Central University demanding to Nora current results are very difficult to pass the exam. So me and her mother is very worried about her choice impractical, she can not pass the exam. So, we tried to persuade her to give applicants the Central University and other universities to select relatively easy to pass. But she was stubborn and did not adopt our views, or stick with the discipline. I remember her face is still the pair reconciled face, staring eyes and asked me: "? To obtain a Central University, to achieve what scores the job," I have to give up her idea, deliberately possible obtain a score line again and again after two or three great answer, she said: "At least 280 points must test the job." From that day on, Nora looked like a man, not so playful. Mom found her also his beloved DVD also close up. She is like heroine comic book, as in his head tie a handkerchief, it looks like if by now you see, and will definitely laugh. Not only that, she was still on his desk note on the word web, read: "to refuel!!" We should be prepared to learn of Nora. Nora saw this, I bet her mother said: "Nora insist it can persist up to a week." Yes ah, we have to think much about Nora, but we were wrong. A week passed, two weeks later, a month later. . . Nora handkerchief still tied in the head, and with the college entrance examination approaches, Nora harder. She almost all the time on learning, and often stay up late. Because the fear that this study will break down the body, every night I would urge her to go to bed early. But often urged her several times, she would obediently go to bed. Nora's body is not very good, from kid love bleeding from the nose, during that time, because learning too hard, she began to frequent nosebleeds, often looking at the book, nosebleed unknowingly from nose flow out, she took a cotton ball plugged nostrils, continue to learn. At that time, I and her mother is very anxious, afraid she would anything about the situation. I told her to keep learning is important, but to pay attention to your body, not on the Central University does not matter. She just answered: "I will pay attention." Will continue to return to the front desk to read, she and her mother trying to buy a variety of nutritious foods to supplement their diets Nora.

* i think Nora refer to translation for JNR name.

Part about study. JNR determination. Full text in chinese: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/228155150
* i think Nora refer to translation for JNR name.

Moreover, Nora still acting coaching class to learn the acting aspects of the curriculum taught me. Although remedial classes I taught, Nora and not because my daughter suffer any preferential treatment, but the same as other students received the same training, even in front of other students I found her performance even more severe. In retrospect, when Hou's Nora is affected by a lot of grievances, I did not know when she had no heart complained about me?

I still remember the works of Nora entrance examination. The work is in one week before the exam was only created out of, is a combination of comprehensive drama "Romeo and Juliet beaten" dialogue, instrumental and jazz dance.

One day, it should be from the exam three days now. Nora in practice when there are several sound good no hair, I was severely criticized her. She probably felt wronged, but also the presence of so many students face by scolding me, I saw her tears immediately slip out of the eyes. Although she choked back she did not cry out loud, but I still see the tears gushing from her at the moment she is experiencing pain. But if one did not tender or slipped out of my mouth: "What would such an extent also want to start over actor?!"

Nora looked at his face with tears, I was a little distressed, but also a little regret, regret that he is not too forgiving to her face, but though it was my heart that I would like in appearance but still the performance is very calm. Even other students loudly accusing her face, but also to make her realize that the road is not an actor in a quiet road. I could feel her in front of so many friends is father scolded wronged, but still said that "to be an actor, this level did not" this is the case.

Nora wronged tears like spring water constantly pouring out, even so, she was trying to adjust myself, to start rehearsals. This is just an expression of her love for Juliet in front of Romeo, in accordance with the needs of the story, Nora must With a smile for this lines. So, Nora tears, but had to play the play of his mouth smile, she has always insisted the play was over.

At that time, where the mood like? She was worried about his father's performance is still not sure, or at his father's ruthless resentment? I stood and watched Nora is crying and laughing in there trying to rehearse and felt very touched. Although it is moved, but I was so mean my language, not even to say yes, but also do very calm camouflage look, try not to show their true feelings at the time, and so Nora finished performing, I turned out of the practice room. Help me to train a younger generation students also followed me out, muttering beside me said:. ". Nora has tried it is impossible to lie," the younger I still remember, I was a smile on He said: "What is even possible, and also can just feel it."

I am also an actor, have my achievements and skills on the show today, and it is through repeated practice, constantly participate in the performance, before slowly accumulated. When I was younger, I had a nickname workaholic. Because I treat the usual practice meticulous, even a small error are allowed. An error is found, immediately identify the measures continue to practice, practice until you resolve it. Until today, Nora did not know, I show how on the day she was satisfied with how my own satisfaction. I usually play belief is: if complacency when acting will fail, so even small achievement also words of praise, major aspects will not be successful. So even at that time I felt how much satisfaction, but also in my heart to think about nothing, do not say it.

That year the college entrance examination results came out, Nora exam 294 points. The reason I remember it exactly, because through it, I know more about my daughter, knowing how much she tenacious in the face of difficult times is. That year, I feel my daughter grow up, not only because she was admitted to the Central University.

My daughter inherited my stubborn, serious, never admit defeat character. This character sometimes let her get hurt. As a father, I want to have stood by her side. So after she entered showbiz, I have been as an agent of the guard at her side.

• Like 2

sadly the rating for Happy Ending is only slightly higher than that of IRY at 5.5% for episode one, no rating up as yet on ep2. I feel these days that week day drama are often either watched through the internet or reruns on the weekend so rating in the double figure is pretty much a 'hit' drama so let hope it gets a build up in the ratings towards that 10%. It would not do for JN to have two drama in a row that come in with barley a 6% average, as people soon forget just how good a drama IRY was and will only say two failed dramas in a row based solo on the ratings

• Like 2

[TV줌인] '해피엔딩' 금사빠 장나라, 왜 사랑스럽지?

[TV Zoom-in] 'Happy Ending' lovestruck Jang Nara, why so lovable?

20160121_1453386854_08562300_1_99_201601

Comments:

1. [+1218, -15] When Jang Nara was preparing to meet her boyfriend in the first episode, the scene was really similar to her debut MV... She looks the same even after so many years...

2. [+962, -28] She acts well and is pretty.

3. [+933, -23] Jang Nara is really the perfect actor for Han Mimo's role... She really eats up her age. It's almost as if I'm her unni now ㅠㅠ

4. [+810, -24] I couldn't see anyone other than Jang Nara yesterday...

5. [+524, -13] Jang Nara's baby faced...

6. [+220, -5] She's the perfect fit, the woman who's gone through hardships ㅋㅋ

7. [+194, -2] The drama's on the childish side but Jang Nara and Jung Kyung-ho's acting makes up for it ㅋㅋ

Cr. Naver, TV Report

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000836672

Another article coming up.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, gangnamo53 said:

Yaaa New drama Jang nara  rating episode 1 5,2% & and 2 5,9 .. 

IRy 5% on Episode 1 

FTLY 6% on Episode 1

Only MR.Back 10% on Episode 1 

Hopee next Episode OHME rating better .. 

second episode it lifted around 1% so let hope it ends up a baby faced beauty drama where it starts lowish and just keep lifting in ratings as the drama goes on to be the top of its timeslot. By the way Mr Back ep1 was 10% because the other main TV stations played some event and not normal programs so it pretty much didnt have any competition that day, or that is how i remember it anyway :-}

• Like 2