Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

12 minutes ago, gangnamo53 said:

Jang nara in New drama a part girlband Angels .. 

Waaah i reaally want see jang nara in stage again but now in new drama :w00t:

They may well at lest have one flash back of them all in the band, maybe on stage.

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700210&g_serial=932963&rrf=nv

Seo In-young seems like another member of the band, I would guess a simple cameo role, she was in Heroes to with Yoo In-na.

• Like 2

New Article 

Self-made Korean celebrities in China 

Jang Na-ra, who was one of the biggest draws in Korea‘s entertainment scene in the early 2000s, gave up her fame in her home nation and flew to China to take up a new challenge. 

After starring in hit soap “My Bratty Princess,” she continued to appear in a number of TV dramas, including “Good Morning Shanghai” and “Iron Masked Singer.”

She has served as an ambassador for Chinese culture to act as a cultural bridge between the two nations.

Self-made Korean celebrities in China https://t.co/zMTlRHIJfu #jangnara #장나라 #张娜拉 #naraspam https://t.co/2bB4YAI3sh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bjharm said:

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shokoshoko1964/70283639.html

think she was giving away an award international mirco film awards. The crowd either drunk or just poor sound as there seem no clap after she sings, poor sound most likey as that alway seem a problem with events in china, either no sound or very poor sound.

Omooo poor Jnr :sweatingbullets: .. Why jnr come to Chinnese festival film .. ? 

I look golden horse award more more better than  chinnese festival film  ..

Hello pals, long time no see you around after IRY ended. I'm happy Jang Nara already has new drama. Hope it will be successful. What i'm respect for her is her kindness and loyalty to all her previous co-worker. It seems she still has friendly-relationship with Choi Daniel, Park Bo Gum, Seo In Guk,  Choi Won Young (yyaaa... i saw your posts here about her latest charity project. I feel warm and touch that they still give support each other).

Just like this vid. When In Guk called Nara and he danced overjoy hearing Nara's ringtone, it's hilarious. But the surprise was when Nara already knew about In Guk new variety program. Are you a stalker, Nara ssi? hehe... sorry, her latest character still in my mind until now. 

her voice part is at 12.17.

Then she posted a support twit in her account. I think you all already knew that. You can see their reaction over Nara's kindness in 30.38

See you guys around in her new drama. I've seen some people here been actived in her new drama thread. ;)

I would guess JN knew of the new show because of the animal link and only more so becuase In Guk as such..:-) She would make a nice guest for the show, but she be busy on her new drama

Ow if you click on the cc on that video you can see english sub for it.

Edited by bjharm
update info
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, gangnamo53 said:

Personil girlsband Angels =∆  Jang nara , Seo in young and Sandara Park 

and Yoo In-na? not sure she one of the band members but as every other female in the drama seems to be lol I think that part of the theme

Yoo In-na can sing if it comes to that, she was a singer trainee before switching to acting. She couldnt handle the dancing side of singing, seemingly a must to be in a girl band in korea.

1 hour ago, bjharm said:

and Yoo In-na? not sure she one of the band members but as every other female in the drama seems to be lol I think that part of the theme

Yoo In-na can sing if it comes to that, she was a singer trainee before switching to acting. She couldnt handle the dancing side of singing, seemingly a must to be in a girl band in korea.

I see Yoo in na cant  singing and same agensi with Sandara  in YG 

I forget Yoo in na is Member Angels ..

Jang nara , Seo in young , Yoo in na and Sandara park .. 

On 10/31/2015 at 10:23 PM, RoughPotatoes said:

Is there anyone here knows where can I watch the whole episodes of Goodmorning Shanghai especially the episode 11. I can't find it inany websites except for Viki but I can't watch it on viki because some regional problems. :(  I watched it in youtube the ep 1-10 even though it has no eng sub. I was hooked with this drama because of our Narassi! hellllppp :( 

I'm not sure if you already got the link you wanted.. I have same problem before, but solved when you add other app for your browser that change the VPN.. For me, I'm using Hola..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wannammj said:
On 31/10/2015 at 3:23 AM, RoughPotatoes said:

Is there anyone here knows where can I watch the whole episodes of Goodmorning Shanghai especially the episode 11. I can't find it inany websites except for Viki but I can't watch it on viki because some regional problems. :(  I watched it in youtube the ep 1-10 even though it has no eng sub. I was hooked with this drama because of our Narassi! hellllppp :( 

I'm not sure if you already got the link you wanted.. I have same problem before, but solved when you add other app for your browser that change the VPN.. For me, I'm using Hola..

That was one of my channels at Viki along with masked singer and unruly but it only got subbed about half way before I lost all the subbers. Then a chinese viki groub  offered to take over the channel and got it finished in a matter a weeks. Sadly I lost moderator status and can not see it becuase of the country bane, though i pretty such they still using my youtube links

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bjharm said:

That was one of my channels at Viki along with masked singer and unruly but it only got subbed about half way before I lost all the subbers. Then a chinese viki groub  offered to take over the channel and got it finished in a matter a weeks. Sadly I lost moderator status and can not see it becuase of the country bane, though i pretty such they still using my youtube links

Actually, I would like to thank you because I watched most of the eps in this drama in your youtube account even without having eng subs. I really appreciate it! I enjoy looking at Nara's acting and I really really love her! Looking forward to her new drama! :D:)