Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

I really thought I would be hearing of a chinese drama more than another Korean one. The down side of a having a drama so early in the new year is it will be very hard for it to get any awards, unless it a mega hit that is. People tend to only remember the now and not what happened 11 months in the past. MBC again...sorry lol no chance of a running man appearance to promote the show then. One day she do a drama for SBS again.

• Like 3

One More Happy Ending

One More Happy Ending-tp00.jpg
magnify-clip.png

• Drama: One More Happy Ending (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Hanbun Deo Happyending
  • Hangul: 한번 더 해피엔딩
  • Director: Kwon Sung-Chan
  • Writer: Heo Sung-Hee
  • Network: MBC
  • Episodes: 12
  • Release Date: January, 2016 --
  • Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Drama series depicts the story of marriage, remarriage and divorce. Han Mi-Mo (Jang Na-Ra) was once an idol group member, but she now works as a representative of a remarriage consulting business. She gives honest answers to her customers who hope to remarry.

Notes

1. Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Sweet Family."

Cast

• Like 6

And I'm back!!! I'm so excited for Jang Nara's upcoming drama!!!!!!! Basing on the synopsis, I can say that it is female centric!! I'm sooo looking forward to it!! And it seems that there could be serious drama in this one.. Hmmm.. But it could also be a rom-com.. I don't know the writer so i cannot really tell LOL! I have to do my research first. SO EXCITED!!!! I've been Jang Nara deprived that's why i rarely visit the thread. Sorry guys. But I will make it up to Nara unnie and try to be more active! 

P.S. I miss the emojis. Words are not enough to express my excitement LOL!

• Like 2

[단독]장나라, MBC '한번 더 해피엔딩' 주인공

[Exclusive] Jang Nara headlines MBC's "One More Happy Ending" 

htm_2015111693135149971_99_2015111609330

Comments:

1. [+960, -113] This noona's acting always makes you feel good.

2. [+750, -113] Jang Nara's really good at acting and really baby-faced. Her acting is always full of sincerity!!^^

3. [+623, -85] This noona's eating preservatives; she doesn't grow old. ㄷㄷ

4. [+550, -91] Jang Nara's pretty and really good at actingㅠㅠ I became a fan after IRYㅎㅎ

5. [+468, -80] O ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jang Nara's making a comeback.

6. [+120, -12] Jang Nara, Hwang Jung-eum and Baek Jin-hee are like MBC's employees...

7. [+114, -25] Now Jang Nara and Hwang Jung-eum are the two top for MBC.... I'm speechless

----- Hwang Jung-eum's fine but I'm tired of Jang Nara. She keeps coming out on KBS as well. HJE's at least making waves and refreshing but JNR doesn't even have that.

----- No, I'm getting tired of HJE too.

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002495829

Hope that you guys are fine with the fact that I translate both the good and the bad. There are a couple of comments that I can't translate but kinda get the gist of. Comment 8 says that she has a tendency to take on characters that are weak and she's now taking more risks by taking different types of roles. Comment 9 says that she's unlikely to make a comeback to films because of the Grand Bell scandal in 2009 as well as YAI's comments then and a reply said that YAI went over the line with his comments etc etc etc.

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not represent my own opinions.

• Like 4

This is a very welcome news indeed! An early xmas present from our Nara-ssi? ;) 

There are negative comments re the writer for JNR's new show so im kinda wary... But still in any role uri Nara-ssi gives it her all so im banking on that.

"JNR's a divorcee and a threat to married couples"

OMG! She'll be some kind of a vamp! She's really gonna be very pretty in this show! Cant wait! Been waiting for her to take up this kind of role ;)

Edited by firebrand1120_stv
  • Like 1

Lol at the comments about HJE.  They are completely different!  HJE is HJE and Nara is Nara.  No need to compare the two haha!~ :lol: These comments are hilarious, including the one that said Nara is eating preservatives~ Hahaa~ :lol: Thank you @anopinion for the translations!!~ :D I'm really excited and looking forward to Nara's upcoming drama. :wub: I wonder when's the first script reading?  Is it supposed to be now or next month?  Either way, I'm here raping the refresh button on narajjang.com for schedule updates hahaa!~ :lol: 

Hey @annasedomo How have you been? Let's make the thread alive and kicking again!  Lots of visitors will be lurking around here again so let's clean house, lol~ :D @OreoVampire Where are you??  We need you now!  Lol~ :lol: 

@ChaYangSoon Ya!  Where are you as well?  I hope all of you are fine. :D @pinaycliza You too!!!~ :lol: 

@gangnamo53 Lol, why did you forget??  Please remember your password, because I like Cha Yang Soon hahaa~ :D 

Yeah!! Thanks to @anopinion for the news!  The last drama I saw with Jung Kyung Ho was Smile, You, which was waaaay back then, and he really is good for rom-com!!  And also, good looking!!~ :D Now give me time to sail the OTP ship, lol~ :lol: 

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS! Jung Kyung-ho (Falling for Innocence) will be Jang Nara's leading man! Article coming up :)

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/2015-11-17/doc-ifxksqis4903528.shtml

chinese link

many of the chinese internet news sites are saying JN is still thinking on the role, and not 100% and of course even more so for Jung Kyung-ho. The writer is a newbie? so how can anyone say bad things about them already?

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS! Jung Kyung-ho (Falling for Innocence) will be Jang Nara's leading man! Article coming up :)

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/2015-11-17/doc-ifxksqis4903528.shtml

chinese link

many of the chinese internet news sites are saying JN is still thinking on the role, and not 100% and of course even more so for Jung Kyung-ho. The writer is a newbie? so how can anyone say bad things about them already?

It was reported by an official Korean news outlet. The article itself is ranked on Naver. You can check kkuljaem for translation of the comments. 

Edited by anopinion
  • Like 1

Jung Kyung Ho to Romance Jang Nara in Upcoming Drama

Actor Jung Kyung Ho will be the leading actor of “One More Happy Ending,” (tentative title) which will air this coming January, after “Sweet, Savage Family” wraps up. This news was confirmed by an insider in the drama department ofMBC on November 16. He will be acting opposite of Jang Nara, who waspreviously ro  to as the lead actress.

Jung Kyung Ho will play the role of Song Soo Hyuk, a divorced man in his thirties with an 11-year-old son. He is a good-looking gossip reporter who looks like he is still in his twenties. He is very good at his job, because his looks and smiles melt the hearts of his interview subjects, and they are very willing to disclose even the deepest secrets.

“One More Happy Ending” will deal with the stories of the divorced, who dream of becoming happy one more time.

Source (1) via Soompi

• Like 2

She will do justice to this drama, we all know that. YES haha I am really excited on January!! I hope there will be a chemistry between the two, and I know there will be haha because our Jang Nara is known to have chemistry to any leading man she worked with. Her character makes me more excited and now it is indeed a female centric, I AM REALLY REALLY EXCITED FOR HER (I DON'T CARE TO SOME NEGATIVE COMMENTS THEY JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, THEY WILL BE EATING THOSE WORDS SOON THEY SEE JANG NARA IN A DRAMA AGAIN. OH WELL HAHAHAHA SO EXCITED!!!!! :D :wub:

• Like 1