Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

Photo by Jang Nara Official Fan Club Nara Sarang. Signature Thumbs Up! :-bd

tumblr_nhghseHS1j1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

Photo By Heon Signature Peace Sign
tumblr_nhgibeAFMc1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

Wowww ... The S line Nara ssii HAHA

tumblr_nhghseHS1j1tetlqbo2_1280.jpg
Cr.DC
Is it New Year ? HAHAHA /:)

Happy New Year everyone! Still can't get over JNR winning 3 awards. So happy for her \:D/ She made 2014 awesome! I hope she'll make more dramas next year...I was thinking at SBS maybe? since her last drama there is SSOBG. On a side note, when I heard Shin Dong Yup was the MC for the awards show, I can't help but be reminded of Nara's several guestings at SDY's shows before. JNR was really active at variety shows when she's promoting an album.Like this at Happy Together, where he tried to get a kiss ;))

cr:uploader

One more article to celebrate the new year?

장나라, MBC 연기대상 3관왕 후 무대 뒤 포착 '눈물'
Jang Nara, captured backstage in 'tears' after her triple crown at the MBC Drama Awards

201412311529776636_54a39826e4458_99_2014

Comments:
1. [+5110, -83] Sincere congratulations for the triple crown~~
2. [+4847, -106] Really pretty ㅎshe's cute even with the swollen eyes.
3. [+3897, -112] Jang Nara is really pretty, but she was fidgeting when she received her award. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Still, the awards cover it.
4. [+3607, -62] Cry and cry, laugh and smile ㅋㅋㅋㅋYesterday Shin Dong-yeob was really funny.
5. [+2638, -61] Beautiful!! Congratulations~~
Cr. OSEN, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002963311

Oh my dear dear chingo windlower @KyoRean 

Happy happy new year ,, so glad to share the new year greeting with such old dear friend  :\">
Thanks for the answers all of you .. and thanks for Jang Nara to bring me back to a good memory with such kind chingo @KyoRean 

;)

:-*