Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 chingu yah. I saw images in your posts on pages back are gone. No more ^hankitae42 masterpice HAHA. I noticed that you are using photobucket and maybe you need to check on their premium subscription. But I'm sure it's because of bandwidth allocated for your photobucket free account. You need to know also Soompi had a list of banned external server *where we keep our images and etc. You may check this on Soompi Rules or just go straight to mod on duty. Thanks.

KyoRean

said: @hankitae42 chingu yah. I saw your post on pages back are gone. No more ^hankitae42 masterpice HAHA. I noticed that you are using photobucket and maybe you need to check on their premium subscription. But I'm sure it's because of bandwidth allocated to your photobucket free account. You need to know also there is also list of banned external server *where we keep our images and etc. You may check this on Soompi Rules or just go straight to mode on duty. Thanks.

Guest Kdrama-lover

CONGRATULATIONS! JANG NA RA ssi! Truly deserving! So happy for the Best Couple Award with JANG HYUK ssi! JJANG COUPLE! :x <:-P :-bd >:D< B-)

Happy New Year to everybody! <:-P :-bd B-)

Guest OreoVampire

Jang Nara Official Fan Club NaraSarang please allow me to share these precious still. Some still from event captured by them.

This one will make you cry too..she cries :((

tumblr_nhfktlPTw31tetlqbo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhfktlPTw31tetlqbo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhfktlPTw31tetlqbo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhfktlPTw31tetlqbo7_1280.jpg

Standing Ovation. Standing in the eyes of Drama Award and being the Triple Crown. JNR

tumblr_nhfktlPTw31tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

here's a rough translation of what they said for Best Couple award cr:to the translator below on YTtumblr_nhecnhTGKR1tetlqbo4_1280.jpg
class="o-Bd" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; top: -1000em; width: 1px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"StreamuFp_tsTJboUY7kue5XAsGA=s48

ohshnapitsrameen

7 hours ago (edited) 
MC: JH and JN have won the best couple award for their portrayal of the snail couple on FTLY congrats!
JN: Aigoo~ I'm really happy.. ahh sorry~ While shooting FTLY, i felt a really strong sense of family (?) Actually, my character KMY wouldn't have been possible with out JH help. It feels really good to win the best couple award like this. (starts talking about how she also was in mr back with shin ha kyun and wasn't sure if it was okay to accept this award and how she worried a lot over it) to SHK: i love you sunbaenim~ sorry!! Thank you very very much, thank you to the drama team, hyuk hyungnim i love you~ thank you (side note: OMG SHE CALLED HIM HYUNGNIM -)
JH: First of all i sincerely thank you for the best couple award. This is actually my first time receiving the best couple award..not getting one before getting married but getting one after (lol). Anyways thank you for loving our drama (he thanks the director, the whole production team, writers and the other actors) you worked very hard and because of it our couple turned out well. thank you!

Found this at DC. Seems like the director of FTLY, then JNR with her hair up, and JH wearing a red jacket are having dinner. I'm thinking this might be before the event or after as a celebration for both the actors success. EDIT: they are at the rightmost side of the picture. imagejpg1_zps938c28a0.jpg cr: FTLY dc

Guest rainrainy

Here is the summary again and again because we are all so happy for you ;)

Red carpet walk-in

Edited: interview of Jang Nara & Jang Hyuk at the red carpet

The screaming from the audience as she entered the hall. Aww... And she did her signature victory sign and thumb up.

JNR reactions' upon seeing her dramas

Best Couple http://youtu.be/VeR1MDwQVNE

Most Popular Actress

Top Excellence Actress (mini series)

A short interview after the event

Edited: Other small parts: Nara-Ssi happily clapping her hands during Choi Hyuk's performance. See 1:35 - 1:40

Cr: MBC, k jjang, PolarisCat & Allabout JangNara