Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@KyoRean: Jang Nara did the same for Jang Hyuk too, and Jang Hyuk helped her as well :) They are picking out the stuff that fell when the Daesang winner was announced. For the girls I don't think anything got stuck but the guys have bigger gaps because of the gel and stuff so the stuff got left on their hair.

Guest OreoVampire

I believe she was the main focus in the event. Everyone acknowledged of her hardworking through the year 2014. She deserved the awards and more than that. Rock steady 2015 is waiting ! Fighting Nara ssii !

The all Jang Nara ssii..

cry12?async&rand=0.8334560053545448
tumblr_nheudsQXC41tetlqbo1_400.giftumblr_nheudsQXC41tetlqbo3_250.giftumblr_nheudsQXC41tetlqbo4_250.gif
tumblr_nheudsQXC41tetlqbo5_250.giftumblr_nheudsQXC41tetlqbo6_250.gif
tumblr_nheudsQXC41tetlqbo7_250.giftumblr_nheudsQXC41tetlqbo10_250.giftumblr_nheudsQXC41tetlqbo9_250.giftumblr_nheudsQXC41tetlqbo8_250.gif
Cr.DC

Guest OreoVampire

anopinion said: @KyoRean: Jang Nara did the same for Jang Hyuk too, and Jang Hyuk helped her as well :) They are picking out the stuff that fell when the Daesang winner was announced. For the girls I don't think anything got stuck but the guys have bigger gaps because of the gel and stuff so the stuff got left on their hair.

'미스터백' 신하균·장나라, 남녀인기상 영광 [MBC연기대상]
'Mr. Back' Shin Ha-kyun - Jang Nara, the honor of receiving the popularity award for male and female [MBC Drama Awards]

201412302157211119_2_99_20141230220303.j

201412302157211119_1_99_20141230220303.j

Comments:
1. [+593, -17] Congratulations to Shin Ha-kyun, Jang Nara ssi.
2. [+511, -11] This is not the endㅡㅡ part 1 is already finding it hard to be successful, it'll be ridiculous because part 2 is a popularity contest too..... For the Daesang instead of Oh Yeon-seo they should have just inserted Jang Nara into it (i.e. the list of nominees).
(OK, this is a little ambiguous, I'm not sure if this is what the person meant.)
3. [+444, -12] Congratulations to Shin Ha-kyun, Jang Nara.
4. [+343, -10] Congratulations to both of you~
5. [+289, -7] This year Jang Nara shone in MBC. She grew a lot. Isn't it too much not to put her into the nominee list??
Cr. My Daily, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002553685
I'll be updating the up and downvotes for the articles if possible. They are all a little stagnant except for the Top Excellence one since most of the public are sleeping right now. I'll check back later if they do increase.

[포토] 장나라, 청순 동안미모!
[Photo] Jang Nara, innocent baby-faced beauty!

201412302005250530367_20141230200615_01_

Comments:
1. [+876, -14] Really pretty...♥
2. [+767, -13] Especially pretty today.
3. [+626, -12] Ultimate baby-face... awesome
4. [+546, -10] Get one award ㅎㅎtwo or (don't understand???) ㅎpretty
5. [+466, -11] Really baby-faced ㅜㅜㅜ
Cr. Herald Pop, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=112&aid=0002661049

^ The most ridiculous thing for me is this tradition of non-winner absentees. Makes the awarding look contrived somewhat... not saying that it is, just the chunks of missing drama personalities make it awkward. At least be a good sport and have the courtesy to show up, you know? Thankfully JNR dominated her category with both her dramas being successful. I'm sure MBC debated which leading man should get which lol.

manika07 said:
^ The most ridiculous thing for me is this tradition of non-winner absentees. Makes the awarding look contrived somewhat... not saying that it is, just the chunks of missing drama personalities make it awkward. At least be a good sport and have the courtesy to show up, you know? Thankfully JNR dominated her category.

Guest Lindahz

Whoa congratulations Jang Nara-ssi! Daayyyummmm she cleaned out the awards with her triple crown! Well deserved! She looks incredibly happy and beautiful today as well! Thanks for recapping guys! I wish I could watch it but I don't have time.

On another note, HAPPY TWO HUNDRED PAGES! That was some awesome JN spazzing. And just as the year is about to end as well. Just as JN won an award this year, this thread should win an award for most growth! ^^ anyways have a HAPPY & SAFE NEW YEAR GUYS!

'운명처럼' 장혁·장나라, MBC연기대상 베스트커플상 수상
'Like destiny' Jang Hyuk - Jang Nara, win Best Couple Award at the MBC Drama Awards

201412302207621111_1_99_20141230220903.j

Comments:
1. [+2514, -35] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEven the soul is pulled in, funny.
2. [+2317, -23] Shin Dong-yeob went crazy because of the drip ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even if he has a family you still can't give upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(Comments 1-3 are puns of SDY's line to JNR. But the drip? What?)
3. [+1645, -19] The article is really fastㅎㅎ(they are) receiving it now ㅋㅋShin Dong-yeob's soul was pulled inㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1574, -21] Jang Nara is really popular ㅎㅎ
5. [+1538, -40] It's still going great now. Why is Jang Hyuk not a Daesang nominee! MBC ah, (something about couple)
(I need to give up on this translating thing, the comments are beyond my level TT )
Cr. My Daily, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002553694

I was going to translate this myself, but NB did it first!

장혁·장나라, 최우수 연기상까지 거머쥐며 3관왕! [MBC 연기대상]
Jang Hyuk - Jang Nara, grabbed Top Excellence Awards, triple crown! [MBC Drama Awards]

201412302351772749_54a2be4782a06_99_2014
Article: Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara win three awards!

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,491, -90] So cute how Jang Nara was crying while talking ㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations on the success!

2. [+4,949, -57] Funny how Shin Dong Yub was mocking her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,553, -46] Sad that Shin Ha Kyun didn't win it but congratulations to this snail couple! ㅠㅠ

4. [+2,838, -40] Congrats to both~~

5. [+2,589, -46] Great work to the both of them in equally great dramas. Congratulations ^^

Original link here: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/2014-mbc-drama-awards.html

The highest rating for the MBC Drama Awards is 19.5%, when Jang Nara and Shin Ha-kyun received their popularity awards. I guess that's what happens when they are winners of the popularity vote.
Source: 
장나라 신하균 커플, 2014 MBC 연기대상 최고의 1분
Jang Nara Shin Ha-kyun couple, 2014 MBC Drama Awards best minutehttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000065000

The highest rating for the MBC Drama Awards is 19.5%, when Jang Nara and Shin Ha-kyun received their popularity awards. I guess that's what happens when they are winners of the popularity vote.

Source: 

장나라 신하균 커플, 2014 MBC 연기대상 최고의 1분

Jang Nara Shin Ha-kyun couple, 2014 MBC Drama Awards best minute
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000065000

Just goes to show how very popular they are. Audience is willing to watch them in anything! Even drama awards.

Need a new drama or movie with both of them, a project with a better writer!!! :D

@ChelseaS: I'm hoping that NR takes up a project without SHK, JH these type of big name actors so she can shine by herself. Only then would it be a possibility for Daesang. LYR had many years of supporting roles before her Daesang, whereas NR had many years of lead roles yet this is her first Top Excellence. Hopefully eventually she'll become a great actress with a wide range so I'm hoping for a female centric drama in the future :)
@KyoRean: They actually put Im Si-wan as Best New Actor for Misaeng lololol

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jang Nara Confesses That She Has Never Had Feelings Towards Male Co-stars6uT9CVA.jpg

Shin Dong Yup then said, “Then you have become a couple with Shin Ha Kyun and Jang Hyuk. Who would you rather receive the award with if you could choose?” When Jang Na Ra hesitated, saying she couldn’t dare choose, Shin Dong Yup urged her, “You have to say one person right now. This is live and we don’t have time,” and Jang Na Ra replied, “I’m sorry.”

Well, Shin Dong Yup-ssi had given our Nara-ssi a hard time choosing~ :)]
Source: Soompi

Ok, Dramabean's red carpet review is out, there's been a lot of love for JNR in the international community recently...

2014 MBC Drama Awards

…with his costar Jang Nara (Fated To Love You), who proves that sensible long sleeves can be sexy. On this red carpet, this gown counts as colorful — the sequins are dreamy, her styling makes me envious, and the back cutout is what makes the dress. Well, that and Jang Nara in it.

read more
Cr. girlfriday (Dramabeans)