Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

ChelseaS said: manika07 said: anopinion said: I think the Mini-series award was really awkward for Nara. There were only 3 nominees, and it was so obvious it was going to be Nara that she herself was embarrassed. I mean, there's no other people they could have given it to, but they didn't need to make it like so, right? And she's crying right now, haha. She's really emotional right now...

You know, I wonder... They stopped the voting just before the long series award. I'm thinking they think that either of OYS and LYR will get the Grand Prize? So they're waiting to find out who wins. The person who didn't will get Top Excellence I'm guessing. Shall confirm this prediction later, haha...
EDIT: Ooops, they just stopped it. But I'm guessing LYR is leading so much in viewer votes that there's no competition.

Guest OreoVampire

I was shivering when I saw Nara ssii crying... was doing recording and didn't notice no voice include in my recording LOL.. she was amazing! Sorry a recording without voice lol

Guest peekaboo1917

I am back, and oh my goodness, we are almost reaching the 200 page. Great job guys, especially our dear sisters/brothers who are working so hard behind the scenes. Once again, hugs and kisses to you all.
Wowwwwww...... CONGRATULATIONS JANG NARA  for garnering the awards. Toooonighttttt is yours and yours alone. Go girl, we the ardent fans are all behind you. For me, 6 years or more waiting for your comeback is WORTHthe wait. Welcome home, sweet pie!!!
I am soooooo happy and proud of you JNR and that feeling extends to all your ardent fans in this thread. We are also hoping success for your next album which we are all anticipating eagerly. Please don't forget to include a drama and movie as well (in Korea, specifically). I think it's about time JNR should return to her home base. 
Congratulations & all the best for 2015, Jang Nara. We the most ardent fans of yours are hungrily waiting to see you more on big and small screen as well.

Guest peekaboo1917

You guys are so funny debating poor english or poor korean. It does not have to be grammatically correct. Just write in simple sentences and easy for everyone to understand. 
Years ago, my native English teacher taught us a general rule - no more 20 words in a sentence. When a sentence is short, it's easier to understand and remember. Also no need to waste time re-reading a sentence again. A sentence that is long and full of big words, no one remembers and understand. Once you get this rule straight, all else falls in place. It works for me.
Sorry to digress. Back to our beloved JNR. How are we going to PAAAARTYYYYY???

Guest OreoVampire

peekaboo1917 said: You guys are so funny debating poor english or poor korean. It does not have to be grammatically correct. Just write in simple sentences and easy for everyone to understand.