Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest rainrainy

There is real time text voting too for the grand prize winner.
"The annual awards show is set to take place on December 30th at 8:55 PM KST at the MBC building in Sangam-dong."

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/04/mbc-drama-awards-2014-to-decide-grand-prize-winner-through-real-time-text-voting/

Was she exercising or just plain happy upon seeing the cake .. ??? Anyway, she looked so bouncy and cute ! photo viewimage-103.gifGif cr DC

@hankitae42‌ , I am perfectly happy enjoying my tea while watching you guys having so much fun with Nara sshi. Your second drawing is awesome, btw.

Guest OreoVampire

@rainrainy chingu yah! thanks for your info. :)
@Ahpheng chingu *wave*

I'm hoping for the best of course for the one and only Jang Nara ssii :) My first time waiting for her to appear in an event like this in thread.

She running to the event now. Nara ssii ! Listen ! No need to run ! Snail is good enough so far and all the way to the top!

Guest rainrainy

@KyoRean‌ It's a fun clip. Love it. Can't help laughing at how much she improved in running over the years. Did you made this?

This also remind me of the kbs awards show. I remember @anopinion did the translation of the video in some pages back. Have to go find it ;)

Looking forward for tmr. Nara-Ssii probably isn't sleeping now. ^^

Guest OreoVampire

rainrainy said: @KyoRean‌ It's a fun clip. Love it. Can't help laughing at how much she improved in running over the years. Did you made this?

This also remind me of the kbs awards show. I remember @anopinion did the translation of the video in some pages back. Have to go find it ;)

Looking forward for tmr. Nara-Ssii probably isn't sleeping now. ^^

Guest rainrainy

@KyoRean‌ Awesome. Lovely video. Keep doing more. Lol.

I tried to trace back the pages but can't find it. Will wait for your updates. Haha. Anyway, I do see some broken image links at page 128...and many other pages.

This was what she used to eat: see from 1:42 onwards.

Guest OreoVampire

rainrainy said: @KyoRean‌ Awesome. Lovely video. Keep doing more. Lo.

I tried to trace back the pages but can't find it. Will wait for your updates. Haha. Anyway, I do see some broken image links at page 128...and many other pages.
This was what she used to eat: see from 1:42 onwards

Guest rainrainy

@KyoRean‌ haha. I just happened to remember some of her interviews well. Anyway, I found the video page and more. Not sure if you have updated these onto the home page; I didn't cross check it. So here is the list with translations or worth reading.:

Page 063 - PKL radio interview
Page 064 - JJL radio interview
Page 083 & 084 - Healing Camp transcript
Page 098 - Explanation of the 2009 scandal
Page 122 - 2012 KBS awards show
Page 166 - 2012 Happy Together (original vids are at pg 165)

Girls' Generation's YoonA has been confirmed for one of the lead roles in the upcoming Chinese historical drama, 'God of War Zhao Yun,', Rain is also making a chinese drama for huge $ and Song Ji-hyo from running man fame is making a movie in China, and that only the koreans I know about heading over to China. Why bring it up in JN thread, will for better or worse JN is seen as the one that opened the door to the pretty much flood of Koreans seeking the big $ in China these days. Of course this is going to bring up certain resentment in China and sadly that makes JN a sitting target for more anti attacks in China as the highest profile Korean working there. Already there been a string of articles about the increase of Korean seeking fame and fortune in the huge Chinese market and pointing the finger directly at JN as the one that lead the way. You can alway tell the anti articles as they tend to bring up the 'I work in china for the money' strong heart scandal, while those more friendly tend to talk about how JN makes an effort to mix and understand the chinese and hopes the new crop of Koreans will follow her example. Korean in China can earn easily twice or even three times what they would back in korea, plus working conditions on the whole are a whole lot better, there no live acting, you get the whole drama scripted so you can work out who and how to act your character, a major plus for any serious actor

Thank you for bringing that up @bjharm. That is true, Nara-ssi is one of the first generation hallyu stars and opened the gates for Korean entertainers to enter the lucrative Chinese showbiz industry. Whenever I see news of Korean actors/singers doing movies, dramas or concerts in China, Nara-ssi has 'been there and done that'. And even if she is not as active like before in China, I believe she already has cemented her name in the Chinese entertainment industry and able to sustain her popularity over there all these years.EDIT: In regards to the resentment about the 2009 issue in Strong Heart, I don't live in China to know if the resentment is still there. But I think it has subsided or forgotten as more Korean entertainers are now entering the Chinese market. There's still gonna be anti's who will still find fault in Nara-ssi but  they're not the majority now.
@hankitae42 I saw your post about the Nara Bank last week. Funny that I was in New York last week then tried to find where it is. Too bad, my schedule was a bit busy that I wasn't able to pass by the bank LOL. But yeah, that bank is in Manhattan in NY.

@KyoRean OMO~  Nice video you have made!!  I'm actually dancing right now to that song~  \:D/ That is the remix version, right?  I like that version, it is more pop-ish and modern~ :D  HAhaha I again saw dancing Nara-ssi in NNStop that u put in there, can't wipe the smile off from my face~ :D Please make more~ I'm inspired again to make another vid because of what you have made haha :))
@Ahpheng chingu ah!!  Thank u for the compliment, I will make sure that I will make more comic strips for you and @everyone HAHA :))  I love to make Nara-ssi happy and everyone happy too~ ;)) I saw that video about Mister Back wrap up party, when Nara-ssi was given a cake she was bouncing in joy, my eyes literally glittered and I cried a little when I saw her that way HAHA :))
@nakatsubebe HAHA I just saw that picture of Nara Bank from DC, it was really funny~ :D  I thought it was in Korea, but when @rainrainy  and you said it is in Manhattan, it now made sense because of the people in the picture and the design of the Nara Bank logo~ :))
@everyone , hello!!  Here's a sweet Snail Couple kiss gif for you~ :xtGBrUP3.gifcr: DC Inside

Guest ChaYangSoon

@bjharm shii , now I see too many follow trail jnr in chinna career, I also heard Jnr chinna career at this time is not very like old ...

Guest OreoVampire

It's D-Day and focus are on this couple today. Chances are big for them. I believe something big for FTLY too. But we wait for the big event start at 8.55KST

B4z42BWCQAAsX4v.jpg:large
cr owner

@pinaycliza omo~ So many faces of Kim Mi Young-ssi~ :D Now I'm really getting the feeling that she will win so many awards tonight~ :D
@KyoRean Wow~ Nara-ssi is so lovely and glamorous.. She just stayed that way ever since.. although I will not permit our Nara-ssi to play sexy and daring roles, I can't let that happen, andwae!  Haha~ :))

Guest OreoVampire

Cool edit by DC fan.

@hankitae42 sorry just saw your comment. Yes. Today we get to see her in glamour, glitter, fashion and fame ! Daebak!

B34_IDnCAAE2jqR.jpg
B34_Is3CEAAuM1S.jpg

Guest ChaYangSoon

morning all ...

I can not wait to see Jang nara tonight in MBC drama award ...

Btw Jang Nara will be walking the red carpet with Jang Hyuk or kyun Shin ha ...