Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean Omo~ It's like I'm waiting for Nara-ssi's next album.. HAHA =))  No matter what it is I will watch it well!! :DWhile waiting, let's look at some Flashback Friday pix~ :D
:x

Guest rainrainy

Looking forward to seeing her in the MBC awards show on the 30th Dec, 2014. Wondering what pretty gown will she be wearing?

Below an old clip with Jimmy Lin. Hahahaa, she held on to her heavy dress tightly because afraid of the slits might open higher. Indeed, she did a good job hiding her nervousness.

Guest rainrainy

@hankitae42‌ lol. I do agree that she has gorgeous legs. Won't you think so too? hehe. They were on the red carpet of Korea 16th Puchon International Film Festival (2012, July 19)

Guest ChaYangSoon

@rainrainy shii , JNR with black dress I knew in the KBS drama awards in 2012, I wanted to ask JNR with white dress and get the award show what and where? maybe you know .. ;-)

Hello @everyone !! Once again, our good chingu Moong ko Gureum ssi (뭉게구름 Thunderhead) has recognized our Soompi Thread in DC Inside, featuring edits of @KyoRean ssi.  ^KyoRean please make more edits of Nara-ssi!! Fighting!! ;)) =D>
Link: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=83742&page=1

Guest rainrainy

@ChaYangSoon‌ She was at the award ceremony of the 19th golden rooster international film festival which took place at Jiangyin, Jiangsu, in China (2010 Oct); Won the Best Actress for foreign film, for her movie, "Sky and Ocean."

More images of her in this dress here—https://www.narajjang.com/sub/gallery/new/htm/101015.htm

rainrainy said: @ChaYangSoon‌ She was at the award ceremony of the 19th golden rooster international film festival which took place at Jiangyin, Jiangsu, in China (2010 Oct); Won the Best Actress for foreign film, for her movie, "Sky and Ocean."

More images of her in this dress here—https://www.narajjang.com/sub/gallery/new/htm/101015.htm

Guest ChaYangSoon

@rainrainy ssi, has that event made Sky And Ocean a controversial movie?.. 

Yaa i know this movie flop in korea n controversi with Ha ji won in daejoong award nomine best actres ..

Guest OreoVampire

Hello *wave* I'm new here. Wow this place is awesome. I drop by because I saw many Hot photos of Jang Nara ssii. I started following her since FTLY. She just finished her drama Mr.Back. By chance anyone knows if she's taking new project? any news? Please share. I got addicted to her now. HAHA @rainrainy chingu and DJ @hankitae42 *wave* :-h thank you for making this thread lively. Alright bye.

Guest rainrainy

@hankitae42‌ & @ChaYangSoon‌ Not sure if it was this event but there was some misunderstanding in this issue; It's the media who made the wins controversial.

Logically, the film was ready and submitted to complete in awards. It just happened to announce the win before it was screened. Sometimes, screening in cinema takes time as there are many movies in the queue. It also depends on the media buyer who help book screening space in cinemas.

Just not a good year for her back then. The movie is still good, worth watching.

Guest OreoVampire

@rainrainy chingu. I watched Sky & Ocean how she portrayed Ha Neul was as good as she portrayed KMY. For me, Ha Neul was her success in character building. From then on she developed more and became good actor. She used her skill she gained for Han Neul and make used it for KMY. The soul. *Ha Neul character's name in SO* She really exchanged her body from JNR to Ha Neul. Can I add here about KMY. It's different for KMY. KMY was JNR herself. I believe so. Normal girl, clumsy, tomboyish, but she has brave heart, that's how she take over challenged in life and making her way to the top and here we have Jang Nara the Singer & Actor. For Ha Neul, the character so real to me and each time I play back even just the MV or the song from SO I really feel Ha Neul. I walk around with Ha Neul, I feel happy like Ha Neul, I cry for my mother like Ha Neul *emotional me right* that's what you think, but JNR made me feel like it. @everyone If you say you like JNR, you love her acting in SSOBG, FTLY and more, don't forget also to watch SO. You will be amazed how she can portray Ha Neul. ^rainrainy thanks for sharing. You provoke with very simple clip and I came out from my shell LOL :P