Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Because of u @hankitae42 ssi.. I've been watching NNStop nonstop.. hahaha..  :))
And while browsing through the channel, I watch this

Her cloth reminds me of my FOREVER favorite JNR's drama.. MY LOVE PATZZI!!
1rTNcnM.jpg
Credit: Dramabeans

@emme85 ssi Omo~ That episode!!  Hahaha :)) I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not, that episode shows how Nara-ssi being evil and wants Kyommin and Inseung to quarrel is somewhat similar to the role that Nara-ssi plays in My Love Patzzi, she makes everyone quarrel haha!! ;))  I love that drama too, she is so cute in that drama, and shows how she shifts emotions from laughing to sudden breakdown ;)) @KyoRean ssi you should watch this, lol =))
And please blame ^KyoRean ssi, she obliged me to watch NNStop because of the hilarious NNstop gifs haha!!! =))

Well, DC Inside has their own voting polls for what is the best role for Nara-ssi (character popularity)~qRfwk9p.jpg
(Total votes: 433)We can see clearly that Nara-ssi as Kim Mi Young ssi is the most popular role.
Percentage:Kim Mi Young (Fated To Love You) = 77%Seonsaengnim Jung In Jae (School 2013) = 39%Chae Hee (Old Goodbye) = 33%Jang Nara (NNStop) = 29%Lee So Young (Baby Faced Beauty) = 26%Eun Ha Soo (Mr. Back) = 25%Lee Se Na (Wedding) = 24%Cha Yang Soon (Successful Story Of A Bright Girl) = 21%Si Tu Jing (My Bratty Princess) = 17%Yang Song Yee (My Love Patzzi) = 4%Jin Bo Ra (Love Is All Around) = 0%
No love for Love Is All Around, that is a good drama actually~ :((cr: DC Inside
As for me, I would vote for Kim Mi Young -ssi.  Because Nara-ssi took about 2 roles at once.  The "post-it girl" and then shift to glamorous Ellie Kim.  I would say that she did the best in that drama. ;))

Guest OreoVampire

emme85 said: Because of u @hankitae42 ssi.. I've been watching NNStop nonstop.. hahaha..  :)) And while browsing through the channel, I watch thisHer cloth reminds me of my FOREVER favorite JNR's drama.. MY LOVE PATZZI!!Credit: Dramabeans

Guest OreoVampire

In My Love Patzi Nara ssii was amazingly beautiful. I mean a bit different from her usual look. Maybe because she looked thinner and her long straight hair make it distinguished. I haven't watched My Love Patzi HAHA but by just looking at many photos from the drama as well as the Pie Chart brought by our VVIP reporter from Naraspark ^hankitae42. Thank You. LOL

Page 172 washing-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

@KyoRean ssi That's right!! Omo~ I would watch NNStop episodes non stop~ :)) Yes, why did the writer pair PKL to Insung.. something seems not right HAHA =)) There was an episode where PKL broke up with Insung, it was so sad~ :((  I wondered why they quarreled seriously..
HAHA VVIP Thank you~ =))  yes, she looked so much thinner in Patzzi, much thinner when she always wear baggy shirts and pants in that drama~ ;))  the drama where Nara-ssi is the sexiest is Wedding.. she really showed her curves there~ :x ;))
Happy 172nd!!  <:-P

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi That's right!! Omo~ I would watch NNStop episodes non stop~ :)) Yes, why did the writer pair PKL to Insung.. something seems not right HAHA =)) There was an episode where PKL broke up with Insung, it was so sad~ :((  I wondered why they quarreled seriously..
HAHA VVIP Thank you~ =))  yes, she looked so much thinner in Patzzi, much thinner when she always wear baggy shirts and pants in that drama~ ;))  the drama where Nara-ssi is the sexiest is Wedding.. she really showed her curves there~ :x ;))

hankitae42

said: @KyoRean ssi That's right!! Omo~ I would watch NNStop episodes non stop~

:)

) Yes, why did the writer pair PKL to Insung.. something seems not right HAHA =)) There was an episode where PKL broke up with Insung, it was so sad~

:(

(  I wondered why they quarreled seriously..

HAHA VVIP Thank you~ =))  yes, she looked so much thinner in Patzzi, much thinner when

she always wear baggy shirts and pants

in that drama~

;)

)  the drama where Nara-ssi is the sexiest is Wedding.. she really showed her curves there~ :x

;)

)

@emme85 ssi, Omo, stop telling the story haha =))  Anyway, I think Nara-ssi's hair in MLP is the blondiest of all blondes~ ;))
@KyoRean ssi, Omo, I havent' seen that episode~ :(( I will watch all of its episode in MBCDrama YouTube, haha!! :D  I think I can understand NNstop even without English subs, because by looking at their funny expressions on their faces I may be able to understand what they're saying haha!! :))  Also, I'm watching it only to see Nara-ssi's young bubbly face~ 8->
Sorry for posting these gifs again, this might be the funniest NNStop gifs I've ever seen!! =))BWIOFfF.gif
kYgVXEJ.gif
cr: DC Inside
Haha, I showed the second gif to my mom, she's laughed at it too!! =))

emme85 said: hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi That's right!! Omo~ I would watch NNStop episodes non stop~ :)) Yes, why did the writer pair PKL to Insung.. something seems not right HAHA =)) There was an episode where PKL broke up with Insung, it was so sad~ :((  I wondered why they quarreled seriously..

@bjharm Omo, I've seen that episode where she fainted because of her teacher beating her~ well it was fan subbed by d-addicts but they never bothered to reupload it again :(  You're right it's not a mainly a comedy, there are so few scenes where she becomes comical.. hahaha nobody in Korea voted for it.. BT3N66O.jpg
cr: narajjang.com
It was uploaded in Youtube but due to copyright, some episodes were deleted, what's worse they deleted the very last episode lol =))

Guest OreoVampire

wow ^bjharm always cool with gold history of Nara ssii. Wonder how ^bjharm looks like in real life ..like this smoking2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862or this hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508
^bjharm sorry just teasing you. I always want to say I love your post. Always miss you in thread when you not around, Nara ssii too. Seriously. Thank you.

I don't know how ^bjharm get to know Nara ssii almost liked they live under one roof. Awesome. But I do feel Nara her feeling, her emotion, laughter, tears all through her amazing acting and wonderful singing.
Nara ssiii Aja! Aja! Fighting! cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249
Edit : @pinaycliza ssii why you gave me LOL :)]

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: Omo @KyoRean -ssi I have found the episode with that Nara-ssi's comical acting, that one where she holds vegetables!!! =))cr: uploaderScene starts at 2:45 .. I'm watching that scene non stop HAHA =))

@KyoRean ssi haha get back to watching NNstop =))  It was a serious scene to be honest~ :D  Yes I saw your edit from the previous pages :D  I think she's wearing Non stop cap?~ ;))
Wait a second.. I thought some NNStop episodes from jjnara22 was removed?  I noticed that it came back, I'm really not sure.. I tried to watch them before but I stopped because most of the videos there were removed..

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi haha get back to watching NNstop =))  It was a serious scene to be honest~ :D  Yes I saw your edit from the previous pages :D  I think she's wearing Non stop cap?~ ;))
Wait a second.. I thought some NNStop episodes from jjnara22 was removed?  I noticed that it came back, I'm really not sure.. I tried to watch them before but I stopped because most of the videos there were removed..

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 I'm sure you have watched this one since you mentioned that you are watching NNstop non stop HAHA. The Original Ramyeon Kissee :)) @everyone stay calm, eat ramyeon :P
collage__15_?async&rand=0.56274888818027

cr.Uploader

@KyoRean ssi OMG!!!! That's it!!!! Now that's what I'm going to watch next~ :D  I'm in the episode where Nara-ssi can't talk because of cold, and YDG is her interpreter in exchange for meal coupons, haha!!!  You knoW!! *Teu's gesture* =))
Nara-ssi says good job!~6vyyM8o.gif
cr: DC Inside
P.S. I will post your pic on our facebook page!! ;))

Instead of @KyoRean watching MLP, I'm watching it again.. I noticed these 2 scenes a bit the same.. the way she talk so fast.. haha
http://youtu.be/XrrWO4bB6Wc