Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@emme85 ssi, YES!  I have to admit that I loved her more when she was starting, she really looks like a doll~ :D  Like this one here~o1oBlLY.jpg
cr: DC Inside
Yah @KyoRean ssi, Kuri kuri HAHA!!! =))  I really wish she can just say that out of the blue in her upcoming dramas, to reference New Non Stop.. it would be sooooo hilarious~ :))  also, I love her accent in SSOBG, I heard from other subbers that they had a hard time subbing SSOBG because Nara-ssi has a bit of a strange accent because of her role there~ :D In that drama her expressions are always "yaaahhhh~" She always says that when she agrees or when in stress~ :D

Guest ChaYangSoon

I see also in some of the comments mention Jang Nara like dolls or manghwa characters with big eyes, sharp nose and small mouth .. :-*

hankitae42 said: @emme85 ssi, YES!  I have to admit that I loved her more when she was starting, she really looks like a doll~ :D  Like this one here~
cr: DC Inside
Yah @KyoRean ssi, Kuri kuri HAHA!!! =))  I really wish she can just say that out of the blue in her upcoming dramas, to reference New Non Stop.. it would be sooooo hilarious~ :))  also, I love her accent in SSOBG, I heard from other subbers that they had a hard time subbing SSOBG because Nara-ssi has a bit of a strange accent because of her role there~ :D In that drama her expressions are always "yaaahhhh~" She always says that when she agrees or when in stress~ :D

@KyoRean your poster is in Baidu, it was posted in DC then reposted in Baidu,. you're a star!! he he!!http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3478136398

Hello everyone!! :) @peekaboo1917 at last you're here huh, welcome!!
EDIT/ @KyoRean why are you asking where I've been, you miss me huh?! 8-|

Guest OreoVampire

@Oatshin ! JNR ssii & I we miss you a lot ! you know or not? HAHA :)) Welcome back as lurker chingu <:-P

Wow @emme85 you are awesome fan. You have been following her since she was 21 that was long. My hats off to you my chingu. Thank you for being here and post amazing sharing about JNR :)

@pinaycliza aigoo aigooo HAHA :)) They are JNR ssii fans. Glad they know that JNR has crazy fan here =)) Thanks chingu. Where have you been all day? All Day HAHA Nara ssii song.

@hankitae42 You are under spell of Nara Unnie. You only remember those magic words and nothing else. lol ... NNStop is contagious lol

Edit: I've made it !! page 169 ! LOL uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252
Edit 2: @pinaycliza ssii off course I miss my partner in JNR soompi thread :))

@KyoRean ssi OMG, you're famous!! Hahaha =))  Good thing you put your watermark there~ :D
@emme85 ssi, Thank you for information! :) Her accent in SSOBG is really noticeable even to non-Korean speakers~ "Kwenchanayuu~" hahahaha =))
@pinaycliza ssi, I was watching New Nonstop, when suddenly a Filipino song was used as ending theme.  "Beautiful Girl" by Jose Marie Chan :D

Guest OreoVampire

Excuse me please... I love Nara ssii accent. Whole part of her mouth moving so cute when she talk in accent. Miss her in NNStop :((

@hankitae42 yes. that watermark HAHA. well Nara ssii if you happen to lurk DC, see my name there and find me here. I'll be waiting for you :\"> *feeling mode on* :))

Excuse me please Nara ssii is busy writing her autograph. Make way for Photographer ssii as well :)]

tumblr_ngxoqlacOA1tetlqbo2_400.gif
tumblr_ngxoqlacOA1tetlqbo1_400.gif
cr DC

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi OMO~  Thank you for the mention in thread title HAHA!  Why did I watched NNStop just now.. this sitcom is so hilarious.. I sometimes wanted to be YDG and tease Nara-ssi all day~ :))  

Fated To Love You will be aired in Taiwan via GTV~

Unfortunately for us in the Philippines, FTLY was postponed, they aired Lee Min Ho's "Faith" first maybe because of its popularity.  Again, I'm asking people around the world to know more about Nara-ssi. :(  She must be known!!!~
Also, J. Estina Bags were used by Eun Ha Soo~4P0JsCF.jpg
yNo9Svt.jpg
nbD6SKL.jpg
cr: All About JangNara

Guest ChaYangSoon

but I have not seen the interview, but Thnk a lot for pictures JNR and all videos Nnstop ... Goodnite all see you tomorrow :-) ;-)

Guest rainrainy

An old interview in 2012 (in Chinese)

@kyoRean hahaa..Nara Ssi said that her ugly picture was like a nightmare to her. See 4:32.

Look like thumbs up is her trademark, other than in FTLY. See 11:08 & 11:33

Also, love her reaction at the end. See from 14:04. Yes, she needs a good person to take care of her ^^

Edited: See from 14:04.
Nara Ssi said tall and kind are her key partner's criteria, the rest are not important. When asked if she could accept Chinese men, she knocked her head and replied that they are kind and know how to take care of people. The translator followed by saying that "so are Korean men not good?" She immediately said "yes, they are" and laughed. Love her laughters. Hahahaa.

@rainrainy ssi Awww thanks for that lovely clip, she's really cute when she does those reactions especially about how her ugly picture was a nightmare HAHA! :))  Looks like she always does that thumb up ever since~sikGwhP.jpg
uhtC46A.jpg
zOvZKuw.gifMjdmH9u.gif
pics and gifs cr: DC Inside=))I think she always cover her face when she is blushing~ :D@KyoRean ssi i namja neun jalsaengkida haahaah =)) You might be singing Nara-ssi's songs while sleeping :))