Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@emme85 ssi, because of your explanation, I remembered watching this hilarious skit, about defending "nara" (country) =)) Every time I watch this I always laugh :))

@KyoRean ssi You always have the best segue. HAHA =))  I'm not surprise about the pace of the Snail movement in our thread, that's okay because Our Nara-ssi is Snail haha! :))  It's sometimes good to be slow in thread, so everyone and lurkers can back read easily. :D

Guest ChaYangSoon

In 2004 Jang nara go to indonesia and singing live song Sweet dream on tv national :-) same time jang nara Duta Asean and Korean friendship ambassador to Indonesia

hankitae42 said: @emme85 ssi, because of your explanation, I remembered watching this hilarious skit, about defending "nara" (country) =)) Every time I watch this I always laugh :))

@KyoRean ssi You always have the best segue. HAHA =))  I'm not surprise about the pace of the Snail movement in our thread, that's okay because Our Nara-ssi is Snail haha! :))  It's sometimes good to be slow in thread, so everyone and lurkers can back read easily. :D

@emme85 ssi HAHA!  Korean artists are the best actors of comedy in the world, because they act natural~ :D  Nara-ssi is so versatile, doing action, drama, suspense and comedy at the same time~ :))
@ChaYangSoon ssi Omo~ were you able to see her in person? Wow Nara-ssi sang in Indonesia.. Well in the following year, 2005, Nara-ssi went to our country Philippines not to have concert, but to help children~ :)o3omAJS.jpg
"Malusog na kaisipan, yaman ng lipunan" (Healthy mind, wealth of the country)vQPUEYR.jpg
8tYPZd4.jpg
MIBWobi.jpg
Look, our Nara-ssi is even digging~ :Dcr: narajjang.com

I don't know whether u guys had posted this video before, since I didn't get to browse all pages in this thread.. haha

I wonder who are the 'cool' guys JNR mentioned (around 06:42) when she was questioned about having interest in entertainers. She mentioned one is a singer and the other is an actor..:-?
And WOW.. she had pig-kissed with 5 mens... :\">
This is an old video, right...

Guest OreoVampire

emme85 said: I don't know whether u guys had posted this video before, since I didn't get to browse all pages in this thread.. haha
I wonder who are the 'cool' guys JNR mentioned (around 06:42) when she was questioned about having interest in entertainers. She mentioned one is a singer and the other is an actor..:-?
And WOW.. she had pig-kissed with 5 mens... :\">
This is an old video, right...

Guest peekaboo1917

Hi everyone,
Just dropping by to  wish all fellow fans of JNR a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Yea and also to express my support for this thread. Especially the main recappers and contributors whose names I also sighted at Mr Back's forum. 
Like most of you, I am estatic when JNR came back to Korea to do dramas and I enjoyed most was Baby Face Beauty. This year is the best because JNR did 2 dramas. Hopefully we get to see her more next year.

Guest OreoVampire

peekaboo1917 said: Hi everyone,Just dropping by to  wish all fellow fans of JNR a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Yea and also to express my support for this thread. Especially the main recappers and contributors whose names I also sighted at Mr Back's forum. Like most of you, I am estatic when JNR came back to Korea to do dramas and I enjoyed most was Baby Face Beauty. This year is the best because JNR did 2 dramas. Hopefully we get to see her more next year.

Omo @peekaboo1917~ ssi, Hello!!!  Welcome to our house, hiihihihii ;))  Hey, Nara-ssi, say your greetings to our visitor~OBxyIDq.gif
cr: DC Inside
=))
Feel free to come here anytime!  Please invite more chingus so Team Narajjangs will become larger~ :D Baby Faced Beauty is a cute drama!!  I watched it over 3 times already. :D  Yayy @KyoRean ssi I haven't prepared a dance, because I'm out of Nara-ssi dancing gifs~ =))
I was busy right now as well, I'm watching every New Nonstop EP's with English subs in YouTube =))

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 waaa JNR also go to Philipina, i found JNR Singing on Tv indonesia in YT ~~∆ Jang Nara Sweet Dream: http://t.co/3mo0hDMdyV

YAH, Yang Donggeun!!  Jugulle?!  HAHA Sorry I'm still hooked up to New Nonstop, thanks to @jjnara22, whoever you are~ =))
@ChaYangSoon ssi, I've already sent you a PM~ ;))

To keep this thread alive, I'm gonna post some pictures, most of active here must have probably seen these, but these are for the lurkers~ :DZJ4JQNt.jpg
MqmBSQ0.jpg
aAa7gcz.jpg
pVxnagk.jpg
cr: Honest News

hankitae42 said: YAH, Yang Donggeun!!  Jugulle?!  HAHA Sorry I'm still hooked up to New Nonstop, thanks to @jjnara22, whoever you are~ =))
@ChaYangSoon ssi, I've already sent you a PM~ ;))

To keep this thread alive, I'm gonna post some pictures, most of active here must have probably seen these, but these are for the lurkers~ :D
cr: Honest News

Yes @emme85 ssi, I often wonder how could she be so beautiful~  :x No other artist can put up the way our Nara-ssi does~ I think she's the perfect person in the world~ :))  Also, she's a wife material too, I really wish she would marry and have many kids so there would be more Narajjangs~ :))

hankitae42 said: Yes @emme85 ssi, I often wonder how could she be so beautiful~  :x No other artist can put up the way our Nara-ssi does~ I think she's the perfect person in the world~ :))  Also, she's a wife material too, I really wish she would marry and have many kids so there would be more Narajjangs~ :))

Guest ChaYangSoon

@emme85 Yes true Jang Nara like doolls soo pretty :-* , @hankitae42 Well I've read your message gumawo, I also wanted to see Jang Nara married and see little Jang Nara ..