Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

pinaycliza said: @anopinion if it;s after Heal me, Kill me that will start it's broadcast on Jan, it will probably end by Feb. i think she will have ample time to rest;  It's an awesome role presuming that the writer will present her character well.And no question about her fitting the role. Oh I hope MBC has her in mind and hopefully shell accept.
Good morning everyone!
 EDIT'// but please don't make the love line she falling in love with the teacher or vice versa.Let her be a happily married woman and let the focus of the story more on the theme and even on the mother daughter relationship.

Jang Nara might be present in Korean TVs everyday in 2002...This is her as an MC for MBC Music Camp (Music Core nowadays) with Ji-Sung (reminded me of him when 'Heal Me, Kill Me' was mentioned). I believe she was an MC here for about 6 months or so. This was in April 2002 and she is also doing SSOBG and New Nonstop at the same time.

cr:MBCkpop

@nakatsubebe ssi, thank you for the video clip, she is so cute I want to pinch her cheeks so much.  8-> She was active as an MC for music shows back then, I think that was after she launched her first album when they selected our Nara-ssi to be an MC. :)
@anopinion ssi, Thanks for that update, I would really love to see Nara-ssi on TV again and with that role, I really miss her comical roles (that's the word again, "comical".. ^KyoRean ssi hahaha =)) )  Thirty-something woman disguised as young girl is something that our Nara-ssi will pull off so easily and it would be funny. :D  I, too, remember her in BBFB..
Look, Lee So Jin already accepted the role.  No need to worry!!~ =))l88gLO9.gif
cr: DC InsidePS: Happy 162nd Page!  <:-P

nakatsubebe

said:

pinaycliza

said: @anopinion if it;s after Heal me, Kill me that will start it's broadcast on Jan, it will probably end by Feb. i think she will have ample time to rest;  It's an awesome role presuming that the writer will present her character well.And no question about her fitting the role. Oh I hope MBC has her in mind and hopefully shell accept.

Good morning everyone!

EDIT'// but please don't make the love line she falling in love with the teacher or vice versa.Let her be a happily married woman and let the focus of the story more on the theme and even on the mother daughter relationship.

pinaycliza said: excerpt:The story is about a thirty something mother who normally doesn't care about current events, who sees her daughter being bullied, and decides to go back to high school to deal with the matter.
     basing it on the article, in my thinking, this is a typical mom who's priority is taking care of her family.Maybe because of the constant bullying on her daughter makes her decide to enroll herself in H.S. in a pretense of course that she's a 15 or something old  girl in order to see what's really going on and as well as to defend her daughter.The thing here is if the daughter knows of her mother's plan and conspire w/ her or not. but then again, she would have recognized her own mother. I'm also quite loving the idea that the husband don't know her "antics" so to speak.additional "spice" to the story.

Guest OreoVampire

Wow Nara to portray a Mom is a hot debate now. Hope dream will come true.
Excuse me please just would  like to share photos update from NaraJJang.com.

NARAjjang7?async&rand=0.2206579529588959
NARAjjang3?async&rand=0.742050746629735

NARAjjang5?async&rand=0.1175130425088810
NARAjjang2?async&rand=0.7009676184866973
NARAjjang6?async&rand=0.4111168554123834
NARAjjang8?async&rand=0.7321245861333996
NARAjjang9?async&rand=0.2462568054327036

Hankitae42 : good pick on the photo that what I had hanging on my wall for ages, it still around, well in the clutter of books it there someplace. I looked at your article, shall I point out the errors in her information..no need i think as only hardcore fans would be interested and the article seems to be written with fun in mind rather than indepth facts..:-) Really writing any sort of short review of JN career is near impossiable I feel, she done so much and for so long.
So she not a vampire as some have suggested, I sure that is a relief to her leading men when they do kissing scene and she get close to thier necks..:-)

@KyoRean ssi Wow thanks for the update~ her website barely updates but when it updates, it is uploaded with lots of really good pics. :D
@bjharm ssi, if that is true, then I would like to get bitten haha!!  :)) Thanks for viewing my article!  Yes, you're right, I wrote it with fun in mind hihihi :D  I just created that blogsite so I can post more Nara-ssi pix there~ :D  Never have I seen any other Korean actress that as busy as Nara-ssi..

nakatsubebe said: I don't know if this can help but mbc classic youtube channel have all the episodes for new nonstop without subs. There are some episodes subbed that are still not blocked by youtube or mbc. I could PM you the links to the videos because I hate to compromise that JNR fan's account because she made the subs by herself and youtube and MBC are blocking the videos for copyright issues. Then for other blocked subbed videos from YT, I found copies still existing at youku. You just have to search under JNR's Chinese name.

Guest lowieblue_me

..Hello @Everyone ...sorry for being away, I am on recovery, had an operation 3 weeks ago... and I am still on recovery procedure..while celebrating my bday last week.. :) :) :)
I just want to greet everyone Merry Christmas!!!  :x :x :x
Thanks for updating this page, at least I have a lot to read while on bed for days!...and some episodes of MB to watch, I should say MB story has been a so so this days, what happen to the writers, they are wasting the cast acting talent, but still I will watch till its end for Nara-sshi sake. I was glad for her 2 nomination hopefully she'll get it... fighting Nara! 
..Have a nice day Guys... :) :)

December 16, 2014
"Mister Baek" Jang Nara on standby for 24 hours
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
201412170705770586_5490adfbe1204.jpg
Actress Jang Nara was on standby for 24 hours during the filming of "Mister Baek".

Her agency claimed, "Jang Nara tries so hard to stay on Eun Ha-soo's line of emotion and keep her mind on her as much as she can despite her tight schedule".
Pictures released on the 17th show Eun Ha-soo (Jang Nara) waiting for Choi Sin-hyeong (Sin Ha-gyoon). After he got suddenly disconnected, Eun Ha-soo remembers he is in an emergency situation and gets anxious waiting for him while crouched on the ground. Choi Sin-hyeong arrives at the scene later with a red nose and shows his affection for Eun Ha-soo. She cries tears of relief in his arms.
The scene was taken someplace in Seoul recently around 8PM. The streets were crowded with people out on a date or on their way to a party. News of Jang Nara's appearance overcrowded the streets with people.
The filming was also stopped in between because of a sudden snow fall. Jang Nara stayed with the staff until the coast was clear, then she showed her motivation for the drama.
Jang Nara's father Joo Ho-seong, who is also an actor, visited the site to support everyone. He had come to see his daughter despite the freezing weather and took pictures with her. He also chatted with her in the little time that he was there.
Meanwhile, the twelfth episode of the drama shows Eun Ha-soo reuniting with Choi Sin-hyeong after the break up and seeing his wish note. She gets surprised at the note that says, "I wish I can leave without hurting anyone".

Guest OreoVampire

Hello! ;;) Omg this thread is moving, fantastic. Many updates today. Thank you everyone. You know these days this thread will have at least 2K views per day. That's awesome. Let's take good care of this thread together. And still on the run tonight we have Mr.Back Episode 13 in 2 hours more Korea Standard Time. Yereobun kajimasaeyeo! @everyone don't leave yet. Please, we need to stay for Jang Nara ssii. Chingu hago kachi kasaeyeo! Chingus let's go we go together! @NaraJJang Soompi Thread put it back on! Fighting!

Nothing's change, Jang Nara. ;)
collage__13_?async&rand=0.75127925882301

Guest rainrainy

Awesome piece of news about casting love for Nara Ssi in Angry Mum.

No doubt she is the perfect fit for the role. Remembering the scenes in "School 2013", of how she handled her students and hit them with her bare hands. Would be great if the producers and directors place her as the first choice. Then again, she should have some rest after Mr. Back. ;P

Okay, NR just posted this
^^
on Twitter.
That's the exact tweet.
My logical mind tells me that's nothing.
But I'm still thinking that it may be something like a hint that she's taking up another project soon.
Haha... I think I'm thinking way too much :))
EDIT:
I think this may be slightly OT, but here it goes.
Apparently, Mr. Back was originally slated to be a 20-episode drama, and that's why we got varying accounts from different sources. The production company was then requested to cut it to 16 episodes. And then, I think after great difficulties in casting the project finally managed to get a move on. Now, because Heal Me, Kill Me had a late start too, MBC is requesting Mr. Back's production company to extend the drama by 2 episodes just in case Heal Me, Kill Me runs into broadcasting issues. Fortunately, the production company rejected the suggestion and decided that they will not entertain any suggestions of an extension.