Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@Lindahz chingu! how are you :-/  :-t  you are getting slimmer like JNR ssii am I right? Your internship so far make you busy I know, take it easy you gonna make it great! Lurk around thread if you feel tense and wanna see some gifs HAHA. LOL the drama really gives everyone kinda disappointment. Me too actually, but in order to maintain this place I got to act cool. Like B-) so cool and no one knows if I ever skipped the story LOL =)) As long as JNR ssii happy all I concern about heh!

Hey Lindahz chingu I'm so happy you came to lurk in thread so I simply ignore everyone here including ^pinaycliza ssii HAHA and ^hankitae42 ssii LOL and I have JNR ssii gif for you. LOL can't believe I'm late looking for gifs. Sorry gifs out of stock. I know you lost appetite for drama Mr.Back, but please accept this back dance from JNR ssii :)) ^Lindhaz fighting!

Edit: @hankitae42 HAHA touch it if you can.

anigif__11_?async&rand=0.620429693824245
gif cr.owner

@KyoRean ssi. Omo~ the belly dance =)) But I'm so sad.  I can only touch her pigtails in my computer monitor. :((
But anyway, I got a scoop from DC Inside.  Nara-ssi spotted with her dad (maybe?) inside a theater and looks like they're filming a scene in MB there. :DjpMLziw.jpg
cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

owh dad came to visit Nara ssii at filming site. I watched a clip from YT. Nara ssii mentioned if she's in trouble or sick dad will always come to the rescue! wwoohhoo... yes Superdad indeed. awesome.

edit: LOL @hankitae42 belly dance? ah in your post. HAHA the legendary belly dance. Don't touch it just look at it :))

@KyoRean ssi, nope, that last gif you posted, when she was dancing in her seat hahaha she was practicing belly dance on her own =))
Oh no, I'm out of dancing Nara-ssi gif :((r81Kf2z.gif
cr: DC InsideLooks like other active users in this thread are just lurking.. make some noise too ~_~

@pinaycliza @hankitae42 @kyorean thank u for welcoming me back!! Lol.. i missed u guys!!

@kyorean,yes i heard her ost and i love it!! I've been really waiting for her to sing! Of course i want to hear her sing it live but i guess it's too early to ask..

still waiting for the otp winner LOl!!! O:-)

All the casting love for NR ssi as the titular character of the upcoming Angry Mom in the comments, which is
a MBC (yes, again) Wed-Thurs drama (yes, again)
due to broadcast after Heal Me, Kill Me.
What do you guys think? Is it a possibility??

Kim Yoo-jung to fight back against bullies in Angry Mom

Excerpt:
... I find the idea of a thirtysomething woman posing as a high school student utterly hilarious, and would find it almost too absurd to cast until I remembered this. That’s Jang Nara only a couple years ago, and if they could cast her to be undercover mom, I would be SO all over this show...

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/kim-yoo-jung-to-fight-back-against-bullies-in-angry-mom/

Guest Lindahz

@anopinion‌ ^ omg me too, make this happen. Sounds like a great story already and it will be a better one with the right preparation. Even though it's in the exact same timeslot, I say she should go for it. Then again, that's if she's up for it. That girl needs to rest!

@KyoRean‌ aigoo you're too kind! Thanks again for the warmth you bring to this thread. You and @hankitae42‌ make me laugh every time with your JN gifs and hilarious jokes. I couldn't stop laughing at those memes you made @hankitae42‌

@AnnaS‌ Gah we've both become lurkers now! Lol welcome back!

@everyone keep this thread alive guys! It's an incredible that we've reached 160 pages. Just 40 more to go until the big 200!

@anopinion if it;s after Heal me, Kill me that will start it's broadcast on Jan, it will probably end by Feb. i think she will have ample time to rest;  It's an awesome role presuming that the writer will present her character well.And no question about her fitting the role. Oh I hope MBC has her in mind and hopefully shell accept.
Good morning everyone!
 EDIT'// but please don't make the love line she falling in love with the teacher or vice versa.Let her be a happily married woman and let the focus of the story more on the theme and even on the mother daughter relationship.

@anopinon I could see a lot of comments are really favoring JNR for the titular role. I hope MBC and the drama producer consider her as first choice in casting. This role just fits her like a glove...like BFB. It would be interesting to see her play a mom of a 15 year old. She actually did a great job at School 2013 so I think she can also pass as a mom to a teenager. Her playing a high school student is already given and no question about that. I just wish it will really happen because JNR deserves to have a title role again. 

@Lindahz, @pinaycliza, @nakatsubebe:
I agree that it'll be a good choice, but I'm worried that people would think that she's appearing on screen way too frequently. I think she will be higher on the casting list if she hasn't had a project so recently :-?

@pinaycliza: You got an insightful button from me for the edit! Haha, let's not get ahead of ourselves though. We can be optimistic, but I think the chances are slim. She needs a rest, and it's probably too quick. I'm still crossing my fingers that somehow some one in some way make this happen :)
EDIT: The reason why is because she's still shooting Mr. Back while casting for Angry Mom is happening so that makes it a little unlikely for her to be approached. I'm just fervently hoping that she is under consideration and they are pushing back casting news for her since she's currently involved in another drama. Lol :))

Guest OreoVampire

@anopinion thanks for this. I really need something I can hold on to after Mr.Back. At least to think that this could be a dream come true not a bad idea at all. They have the look tho. Jang Nara, Kim Yoo Jung. Mom and daughter lol.

tumblr_ngpbn1WdDC1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg
pic cr.owner

anopinion said: @pinaycliza: You got an insightful button from me for the edit! Haha, let's not get ahead of ourselves though. We can be optimistic, but I think the chances are slim. She needs a rest, and it's probably too quick. I'm stilling crossing my fingers that somehow some one in some way make this happen :)
EDIT: The reason why is because she's still shooting Mr. Back while casting for Angry Mom is happening so that makes it a little unlikely for her to be approached. I'm just fervently hoping that she is under consideration and they are pushing back casting news for her since she's currently involved in another drama. Lol :))

@nakatsubebe:
That's why I'm keeping my eyes on the casting news for the drama. I've got 앵그리 맘 saved in my Naver news search history. For now, I only see Kim Yoo-jung linked to the daughter role. If another actress is named for the mom role then I think I'll let go of this thought. Till then, I'll be keeping my hopes up ;)