Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

23 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

A girl group called Oh My Girl recently made a self made MV of Sweet Dream! They used Jang Nara's original voice and lip sing to it. Just wanted to share it here!

I watched it and it's creepy as hell! Haha. They made Sweet Dream into Nightmare.

• Like 2

Sorry @Shereen & @황후마마 guys, I am late for the party! but can't believe that she's been in the industry for 19 yrs. It's 2001.05.02 means she was only 20 yrs old when she debuted! :o And now she's almost 40..! I really hope that she will continue to have fame & fandom more & give us more great dramas... ♥♥♥♥ 

Actually I am not a fan of her previous two dramas so I am keeping hopes for her upcoming drama! :) Fighting, unnie... :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Shereen said:

I watched it and it's creepy as hell! Haha. They made Sweet Dream into Nightmare.

Hahahah I know right!!

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And now she's almost 40..! I really hope that she will continue to have fame & fandom more & give us more great dramas... ♥♥♥♥ 

Yess!! Hope that her career in the industry would go even higher from here on!!

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Actually I am not a fan of her previous two dramas so I am keeping hopes for her upcoming drama!

Got to agree with you because the last 2 dramas she had were much more heavy as compared to her previous ones but it kinda showcase a different side to her acting

• Love 2

Jang Na Ra Talks Fondly About Romantic Comedy Drama “Oh My Baby”

EWrHTJ-U8AEwn2P.jpg

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/jang-na-ra-talks-fondly-about-upcoming-romantic-comedy-drama-oh-my-baby/

14 minutes ago, 황후마마 said:

Got to agree with you because the last 2 dramas she had were much more heavy as compared to her previous ones but it kinda showcase a different side to her acting

Of course! She has said that she want to do comical acting again after 4 years for her return in rom-com. That's probably why she chose Oh My Baby this time! I feel like she has lost her audience because of her previous two so-so dramas, The Last Empress & VIP! I am pretty sure that she wants to regain her position in our hearts! :wub: Tagging dear @Shereen friend too! 

• Like 2

On 5/2/2020 at 1:06 AM, 황후마마 said:

On 5/2/2020 at 1:21 AM, gm4queen said:

I feel like she has lost her audience because of her previous two so-so dramas, The Last Empress & VIP! I am pretty sure that she wants to regain her position in our hearts! :wub: Tagging dear @Shereen friend too! 

To be honest, I was rather glad that she accepted those two dramas. As @황후마마  said those two dramas really showcased her acting prowess, now she's known not just as a rom-com queen but a versatile actress as well. The Last Empress and VIP also did very well on ratings and, Nara won acting awards for both dramas as well. But of course I really missed her in rom-coms, so Oh My Baby is a good break from all those heavy dramas. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Original post:

Spoiler

Coffee truck for Jang Nara at Oh My Baby set... 

Looking so pretty unnie! :)

EXah7izWAAAM9i5.jpg

EXah8AzUEAAKB0r.jpg

EXah8qBUcAY9uYg.jpg

More pics inside the spoiler...

Spoiler

EXah62CVAAAZBM6.jpg

EXZjPKGUcAIIJXU.jpg

EXZjSLPUMAAURdr.jpg

EDIT: (by @partyon)

936a3eb814bf8acab3a29594ae041f6d.jpg

Good job! You found the right thread. Here is your present!

Spoiler

Did you know that Jang Nara was born in 1981 and made her debut in 2001?

ZSTnWIv80ABf0s2tce1c3BhQAixeDd6y5uikkvAp

Almost no change in her looks! :scream:

We hope that we all can look as youthful as Jang Nara in the future too....
Therefore, here, we gift you skincare products

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrMbS0T9ws0eEwLxjygNl

Jang Nara used to be quite the CF queen back in the day. We thought that we would share one of her commercials because she looks so cute, and well, we like food (like the fried chicken below).  :joy:

korean-fried-chicken.jpg

Jang Nara's seafood commercial:

Very aegyo no? :joy:

Let's enjoy a Christmas medley with Jang Nara and Rain oppa while we wait for Christmas... :kiss_wink:

BONUS: Jang Nara was known as the cute rom-com actress for a long time, but nowadays she shows a lot versatility in her acting. Because @Lmangla and I enjoy a good makjang from time to time, we gift you some makjang à la Jang Nara :D

If anyone knows how Jang Nara manages to look so youthful, please share your beauty tips on the event thread !

shutterstock_1.2e16d0ba.fill-756x326-c10

Edited by partyon
Borrowed temporarily for December 2020 event
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Jang Nara at Oh My Baby press con part. 1 today... :thumbsup:

These are some stunning stills of her! Can't believe that she is almost 40! :o

She somehow has that refreshing look at the presscon!!

Like *bling* *bling*

Ahhh, it's gonna air today! But it's only available to me a few days later... Gonna watch it on VIU!!

Where are you guys gonna watch it on? @gm4queen @Shereen

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, 황후마마 said:

Ahhh, it's gonna air today! But it's only available to me a few days later... Gonna watch it on VIU!!

Where are you guys gonna watch it on? @gm4queen @Shereen

I'll be watching it on VIU too! I'm going premium on my app so I can watch it on Thursday morning. :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shereen said:

I'll be watching it on VIU too! I'm going premium on my app so I can watch it on Thursday morning. :D

Oh my god!! I still have my free VIU premium that I haven't touch yet, maybe I should activate just for this drama!B)

...and then cancel the subscription cos I'm broke

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, 황후마마 said:

Oh my god!! I still have my free VIU premium that I haven't touch yet, maybe I should activate just for this drama!B)

...and then cancel the subscription cos I'm broke

You should activate it! I only subscribe to premium if I'm watching a Jang Nara drama. There's a lot of available streaming sites to watch for free, but for a Jang Nara drama, I want to watch it in the best quality as much as possible. :lol:

• Like 2

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005787043

[SBS Star] Jang Na-ra Shares Why She Is Still Not Married

Lee Narin  | 2020.05.13 16:54

1B07A1A5-251E-4D3D-82FF-834B0BA260BA.jpg

Actress Jang Na-ra shared that she is not purposely avoiding marriage. 

On May 13, Jang Na-ra attended a press conference for her upcoming drama 'Oh My Baby'. 

As the drama is about Jang Na-ra's character 'Jang Ha-ri' wanting to have a child without getting married, Jang Na-ra was asked her thoughts on marriage during the press conference. 

Jang Na-ra said, "I'm not married yet, and a lot of people assume that my choice is to remain single forever. That is not the case at all though." 

She continued, "I do go back and forth on my view on marriage. I always think, 'Shall I get married or not?' But it's definitely not that I'm not getting married on purpose." 

The actress went on, "To be honest, I want to get married and have a family one day. But this is only if I meet a good person who I love very much. It's actually very important to me who that person is."

She added, "As I'm in my late 30s, so many people ask me why I'm not getting married. I just want to say though, I don't want to get married simply because I'm old, and have reached that age." 

Meanwhile, 'Oh My Baby' is set to go on air at 10:50PM KST tonight. 

Spoiler

BC17D417-132F-42C2-B46E-3D97962F0350.jpg

10FADA58-A0CD-4E17-873C-F13F86FEC18F.jpg

819DA001-B6C0-4081-81BD-58E6307E16D9.jpg

(Credit= 'nara0318' Instagram) 
(SBS Star)   

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비 - Wed & Thu @ 22:50 KST
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something to share!! It's been such a long while!

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202006120100119390008025&servicedate=20200612

Jang Nara to appear on Channel A's 'Now on my way to meet you' to surprise her North Korean fan.

Will be broadcast on the 14th June 11pm on Channel A. The show features North Korean defectors sharing their life in NK and how they entered SK.

At first, I thought she would only be sending a video in to the show, or something similar. But it seems like she will appear on the program live to surprise her North Korean fan.

This is a prerecorded show so she had already appeared on the show!

• Love 2

3 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

Jang Nara to appear on Channel A's 'Now on my way to meet you' to surprise her North Korean fan.

Aww, Nara is so sweet to her fans. Despite her busy schedule she still made time to surprise her fan. Her love for her fans is really one the qualities I love about her. :wub:

Never heard of Channel A though. Is that a cable channel? Do you know where we can watch this?:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Shereen said:

Never heard of Channel A though. Is that a cable channel? Do you know where we can watch this?:D

Yup channel A is a cable channel but they are more known for variety shows/docus, their more recent know  work is heart signal.

I went to search and found out that they actually provide free on-air streaming on their official website!

Here is the link

6 minutes ago, Shereen said:

Aww, Nara is so sweet to her fans. Despite her busy schedule she still made time to surprise her fan. Her love for her fans is really one the qualities I love about her. :wub:

IKR!! I'm really looking forward to see her as it has been quite some time since she last appeared on variety shows!

• Love 2

1 hour ago, 황후마마 said:

I went to search and found out that they actually provide free on-air streaming on their official website!

Here is the link

Yey! Thanks for the link. :D

1 hour ago, 황후마마 said:

IKR!! I'm really looking forward to see her as it has been quite some time since she last appeared on variety shows!

I hope she appears on variety shows more often. I know I'm gonna have withdrawal syndrome after Oh My Baby ends. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1