Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

[해피투게더] 장나라 “‘프로듀사’ 아이유, 나 같아 눈물 났다” 고백

[Happy Together] Jang Nara's confession "I cried because I saw similarities between IU's character in 'Producer' and myself"

201506198788_99_20150619002302.PNG?type=

Comments: 

1. [+8618, -497] I heard Jang Nara was extremely popular in her heyday? I was only a kid then so this is just hearsay to me. They say that her popularity exceeded that of IU and Suzy put together. Anyway, Jang Nara doesn't age at all, it's as if she eats preservatives.

2. [+6881, -140] It's a lot more difficult... at that age

3. [+6471, -164] Jang Nara was huge at that time.

4. [+4813, -213] Jang Nara burying her face with tears. 

Lol at the song reference, haha :) 

5. [+3331, -139] Ah...I adore her ♥♥

6. [+1849, -49] Jang Nara was really incredibly popular. She was on TV all the time... She also did a lot for charity and doesn't media play about it. Nowadays, if you manage to gain popularity as a child actor, even if your voice is not good they'll make an exception for you to get admission to Sogang U. She didn't do that but had to swallow all the criticisms simply because of her father. It's good that she became a pure, kind and hardworking actor.

I think there may be some errors somewhere, but this is the gist.

7. [+1618, -58] Who said that Jang Nara was the old IU will get it from me. She's a notch above IU... Switch off your TV and come out.

8. [+1385, -54] She was the top singer back in 2002, 1st, 2nd album... Confession. It's Probably Love. Burying my Face in Tears. Sweet Dream and all.

9. [+1339, -75] When I saw Moon Geun-young appear in 2D1N, Cindy's character came to mind. It seems like now the mysterious concept is out and variety is all about presenting your truest self.

10. [+1278, -58] If we were to talk about how popular Jang Nara was... Back then Boa was promoting the song Number One she swept the Oricon Chart in Japan and it was a huge hit. Even so Jang Nara earned more. This is real.

Cr. Naver, KBS Media

Source:  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=438&aid=0000005804

And still trending...

7mnisRe.jpg

• Like 4

@anopinion It is 9:20 AM in South Korea now and she is number 1 in real time Naver search now. 

실시간 급상승 검색어

Edited by nakatsubebe
  • Like 3

I don't know if it's just Jang Nara or Happy Together. But there are two more articles after that episode. This is very good publicity for the drama, haha.

[前일夜화] '해투' 장나라, 14년 전 신디에게 보낸 위로

'HT' Jang Nara, sends consolation to the Cindy from 14 years ago

1434648283458_99_20150619085503.jpg?type

Comments:

1. [+8595, -153] Jang Nara acts well but I really liked her songs... She's good at acting and her songs are good naturally her schedule will be packed... Compared to top idols now she was even more popular... Anyway, it will be better if she continues to show a good image...

2. [+6551, -134] If it's not Jang Nara, it's not Sweet Dream...

3. [+6160, -247] IU can't hold a candle to her past popularity...

Cr. xportsnews, Naver

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000485151

• Like 3

[리폿@진단] 장나라부터 아이유까지, '국민여동생' 전성시대

From Jang Nara to IU, the golden age of the "nation's little sister"

20150619_1434685686_49723200_1_99_201506

Comments:

1. [+3862, -207] There's really no substitute for Jang Nara...

2. [+2557, -96] They don't merely have a pretty face but a pretty heart as well. They all donated a lot for charity and one a lot more ^^

3. [+2396, -141] Nara jjang... really the best~!

Cr. TV Report, Naver

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000709017

These are some of my worse translations. Still :)

• Like 5

Hi everyone. It's my first time posting here. I just dropped by to say I can't wait for Monday, to watch Na Ra-sshi's latest drama with In Guk-sshi. IMO, Na Ra-sshi has the most gentle, beautiful face in the whole of Hallyu. But, what I like about her most is her humility and sweetness to her fans. Anyway, hi again. See you around. :)

• Like 3

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang nara update in IG n Tweeter 

SHe is currently the mind and his heart was pounding waiting premiere drama I remember you running today .. 

I hope rating premier this drama good start !!!

Guest ChaYangSoon

Omooo, jang nara oppa play drama with Lee jin wook n ha ji won ...:w00t:

Edited by ChaYangSoon