Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@nakatsubebe Jang Nara & IU ????

It looks like it is the title of the article that I read 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003280819

Nara-ssi talked about empathizing with IU's character in the Producers and they talked about how physically exhausting it was for her during the 2000s when she was at the height of her popularity.

• Like 1

Pics of Nara and Papa Jang recording for a panda dramentary~ :D

FgYIlZU.jpg

v4rV2Mp.jpg

cr: 판다극장 fb via vivi Twitter @badapadam

@nakatsubebe You're right.. I wish I could send one for her but I'm just not capable~ :'( Even Japanese fans have sent one, I've heard..

Edited by hankitae42

Jang Nara Bursts into Tears Because of IU While Watching “Producer”

3p8t8zY.jpg

For the upcoming episode of “Happy Together” airing June 18, the cast of “I Remember You,” featuring Jang NaraSeo In GukChoi Won YoungLee Chun Hee, and Kim Jae Young, visited the set and revealed some memorable moments in their lives.

When it’s Jang Nara’s turn to share a story, she says that she started bawling when she was watching the drama “Producer.”

“I watched ‘Producer’ when I had a little free time in between shooting, and I surprised myself when tears suddenly rolled down my face. There’s a scene in the drama where representative Byun tells producer Ra Joon Mo, ‘You care about the viewership ratings too; that’s why you’re starving that girl for two days straight, who is not even 45kg.’ When I heard her say that, it felt like she was talking about me and I started crying. Cindy (IU) looked so pitiful,” Jang Nara explains, tearing up.

The actress goes on, “When I was really busy, I didn’t sleep for five days straight. You start losing your mind if you don’t get enough sleep. Someone would always be by my side to keep me awake so I don’t pass out.”

This episode of “Happy Together” will air at 11:10 p.m. KST.

Source (1) via Soompi

Pics of Nara and Papa Jang recording for a panda dramentary~ :D

cr: 판다극장 fb via vivi Twitter @badapadam

Jang Nara's father came to a talk show to promote his film Polaroid but while I was watching the video, it seems like they talk about JNR 80% of the time...well, she's the most famous Jang in the family.

cr:YTN

Edited by nakatsubebe
  • Like 1

she's really look so happy on her recent  interviews  you can see that to her actions and  her eyes,she's glowing her aura is so bright and positive,she's enjoying the happenings that she's been experiencing now,she's very talkative too. She's so blessed and she deserves that. I noticed that she has cold and cough.

• Like 3