Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Jang Nara: "I am currentlty single, and I hope I can meet a nice, healthy man.  If I have too many pre requisites for a partner, it will make things harder.  Ideally, I would like to get married at around 37 years of age, as I want to have a baby before I turn 40."

Wj7iKbZ.jpg

Source: http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1409_201501271523779527_001

pic cr: OSEN

Edited by hankitae42
  • Like 1

Guest ChaYangSoon

JNR you think would be married to fellow celebrity or not a celebrity? ^_^...

I hope that are here to answer my question  :lol:

Guest ChaYangSoon

Hahaa  its okkey @hankitae42 chiingu ..

This just simply argue just Jang nara to be married to fellow celebrity or non-celebrity  :lol: ..

Guest ChaYangSoon

Helllo @hankitae42 shii 

~~∆,20020126 #장나라 #JANGNARA SBS Star GoGo https://t.co/ZYpZAS4Ikg #张娜拉 

what actually 3 people in the show GO Go is the family of Jang nara? I think the girl In center who was also a Korean actris  han ji hye  ..

Pleasee answer chinggu .. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by ChaYangSoon

Annyeong chingu!!

Uri Nara, the best!!

Can't wait to watch her new drama!!

Seeing her with SIG in the pics, there doesn't seem to be any age difference at all! 

Baby Faced Beauty that JNR is!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

​Ur very right chingu.. Nara and SIG both look not their age and their just simply gorgeous.. im so excited with this drama since they are both my top biases... love them both.. if Nara made me cry buckets of tear in FTLY i hope that this time she will make me laugh from ear to ear.. Nara Fighting!

• Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

Thnks u chinggu @hankitae42 shii .. 

I wanted to ask on the show to talk about what ? maybe you  may see the show, I only understand when mc says family JNR ...^_^