Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

I just read somewhere that Lee Sang Yoon was offered a role for Hello Monster. I think it's for lead role. I like him in Angel Eyes but in this case with Nara-ssi offered the female lead...errmmm...I feel like Nara-ssi is a bigger name and her role in this drama is sort of a support to the titular male lead. Now I kind of wanting her to choose another drama, maybe one that she is the title role and not a support to the other lead.

nakatsubebe said: I just read somewhere that Lee Sang Yoon was offered a role for Hello Monster. I think it's for lead role. I like him in Angel Eyes but in this case with Nara-ssi offered the female lead...errmmm...I feel like Nara-ssi is a bigger name and her role in this drama is sort of a support to the titular male lead. Now I kind of wanting her to choose another drama, maybe one that she is the title role and not a support to the other lead.

Jang Nara-ssi, please find a man already and get married very soon... I know that you're still baby-faced and it's an advantage for you, but please get married~ :)) :)) :))  I still can't believe someone broke Nara-ssi's heart.. what horrible person.. :(

Lee Sang Yoon's role in "Hello Monster" is under discussions~
http://www.ajunews.com/view/20150410153531118

I think he's a great actor, I saw him last on Angel Eyes and he acted great. ;)) I hope he accepts this, though~ ;))
Here's another article from China, it is like a list of 10 saddest staff deaths in celebrities, and the writer included Nara-ssi's incident at the last.Her late manager Kim Ho-Sik died of heart attack in 2012 and affects Nara-ssi greatly, she was in tears for days...  I didn't know this~ :(( She was cracking jokes with him hours before his death.. She was promoting her Chinese movie Flying With You but it was put on hold..
http://blog.ifeng.com/article/35316305.html

I'm a bit behind as I just heard the latest news regarding Hello Monster, so it brought me out of lurking in this thread. Hehe.

I actually love Lee Sang Yoon; I've seen him in quite a few dramas now and I adore Jang Nara, so I'm hoping that both of them will accept the roles for the KBS drama. I would love to see them paired up as an OTP. :D

Oh I love LSY. He was super hot in Liar Game!!!
Anyway, here's some news today:

2015 30 Drama PDs (SBS,KBS,MBC) &10 producers select Korea Top Actors

2015 30 Drama PDs (SBS,KBS,MBC) &10 producers select Korea Top Actors and Actresses
*Female Actors*
1.Jeon Ji Hyun (23 votes)
2.Ha Ji Won (12 votes)
3.Suzy (9 votes)
4.Song Hye Kyo,Gong Hyo Jin (8 votes)
5.Park Shin Hye (4 votes)
6.Moon Chae Won,Han Hyo Joo,Soo Ae (3 votes)
7.Son Ye Jin,Kim Nam Joo,Shin Min Ah,Jang Nara,Han Ye Seul,Lee Bo Young,Lee Young Ae,Hwang Jeong Eum (1 vote) 
cr: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000667300

translated by: ladykate1023 Twitter

I miss nara sii so much. i want to see her back in korean drama soon but I don't want her to hurry determine her next project ^#(^

Nara sii is a good actrees, she looks amazing on FTLY. I cried&laughed together with her while watching the drama, her chemistry with JH sii were awesome so i really hope she will choose a good drama with interesting story&good male lead for her next project.. #Pray [-O<

ChelseaS said: Oh I love LSY. He was super hot in Liar Game!!!
Anyway, here's some news today:

2015 30 Drama PDs (SBS,KBS,MBC) &10 producers select Korea Top Actors

2015 30 Drama PDs (SBS,KBS,MBC) &10 producers select Korea Top Actors and Actresses
*Female Actors*
1.Jeon Ji Hyun (23 votes)
2.Ha Ji Won (12 votes)
3.Suzy (9 votes)
4.Song Hye Kyo,Gong Hyo Jin (8 votes)
5.Park Shin Hye (4 votes)
6.Moon Chae Won,Han Hyo Joo,Soo Ae (3 votes)
7.Son Ye Jin,Kim Nam Joo,Shin Min Ah,Jang Nara,Han Ye Seul,Lee Bo Young,Lee Young Ae,Hwang Jeong Eum (1 vote) 
cr: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&amp;aid=0000667300

translated by: ladykate1023 Twitter

Guest ThysPhan

Hello !! JNR Fans. I'm JNR's fan too. love her so much. Iam vietnamese. therefore I have set up a facebook page about her by vietnamese. Hope my love will help vietnam people can understand and love her more...
https://www.facebook.com/JangNaRa318VNFC

welcome to Jang Nara fandom..:-)
you notice less and less traffic here..why? because JN not been working on events easily covered or not in a drama or film, this is the norm for her, who while works hard, picks events she either wishes to do or has a passion for..ie the animal shelter. The fall out of that is often as is the case here, a fall off of interest in what she maybe doing. That is I guess until she once more starts a new tv drama or film, and of course if it happens to be korean, as her chinese drama, unless one is a real fan, are things you have to LOOK for.
The bottom line in this is, those that may have seen her in baby face or Fated and got an interest, fall away over time and find new interests

Guest ChaYangSoon

lee jin wook already confrim play with HJW, but the drama Hello Monster cast no one has confrim ..

JNR and LSY seems the pair will fit in Hello Monster ..

what do you think ??

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Eight K-Drama Actors Who Played Teachers

BY Julie Jones | Apr 13, 2015 09:45 AM EDT

Here are seven other k-drama actors whose onscreen teaching career he can study. They don't always get an A+:

3.     Jang Nara never gives up on a student in "School 2013." She not only makes a difference in students' lives but she teaches Daniel Choi to care. Definitely an A.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/81488/20150413/eight-k-drama-actors-who-played-teachers.htm

Guest ChaYangSoon

lee jin wook already confrim play with HJW, but the drama Hello Monster cast no one has confrim ..

JNR and LSY seems the pair will fit in Hello Monster ..

what do you think ??

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 Yeaaahh , but i dont know lee sang yoon drama ..

i hope jnr confrim in drama Hello monster chaemstry with lee sang yoon good ...