Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@midahrazali OMG!  I envy you :(( You have oh k tv.. There has been news that Oh K TV is coming to our country but it's not happening yet :( I want to watch FTLY at the comfort of my soft couch in front of my TV, lol :)) Still no news about Hello Monster though.. and Jang Nara DC barely updates recently.. have faith, chingu, one time Nara-ssi might come out and suddenly update her twitter with some BTS photos.. hihihi ;))

@hankitae42 yeah..its new channel offered but we need to pay extra 10 dolar to watch it... hahaha... every day i will click hastag jang nara and ftly... i can see update from people from philipine and i can see they enjoy ftly a lot..and they love it very much...even addicted to ftly and became jnr fan... i hope jnr and jh know they have a lot of international fan especially from south east asia.... \m/

@midahrazali I do the same thing I tried to watch hotel king because of lee da hae and lee dong wook were there but i stopped in epi 3 bec of ftly hahaha and there's mr.back i only watched the teasers because i dont see any chemistry towards jnr's  leading man  he's too old for jnr . i also keep refreshing this thread,searching her name on google on twitter even on instagram :) just to hear any new updates from her.In my country there's arirang i think that's the only korean channel here and they also shows korean drama  with english sub. Because of ftly I became a fan of JNR before im just fangirling SNSD but now I do both SNSD and JNR.  :D:D

:

I love her hair like this she's very pretty with that kind of hair color and what  makes her more attractive is her pierced  ears very cool Nara ssi .;))
 Deleted images done hahaha Sorry i didn't know it's forbidden  I better review soompi's rules and regulations. But thanks for reminding me @hankitae42  
:))

@hatima_ssi Eloww!! :D  I hope you can edit your last post and remove all the images inside the quote, because it is forbidden in soompi to quote the images~ ;))

Yes.. any hairstyle will do for our Nara-ssi.. it's because of her small round face.. :x

More #Naraspam gifs!!  Here's one with eavesdropping Nara-ssi from New Non Stop~ :))
eGfHoc4.gif

FErYXsK.gif

peV7xrq.gif

=)) =)) =))

@midahrazali I do the same thing I tried to watch hotel king because of lee da hae and lee dong wook were there but i stopped in epi 3 bec of ftly hahaha and there's mr.back i only watched the teasers because i dont see any chemistry towards jnr's  leading man  he's too old for jnr . i also keep refreshing this thread,searching her name on google on twitter even on instagram 

:)

just to hear any new updates from her.In my country there's arirang i think that's the only korean channel here and they also shows korean drama  with english sub. Because of ftly I became a fan of JNR before im just fangirling SNSD but now I do both SNSD and JNR. 

:D:D

omg same!! i was fangirling SNSD before i started likig JNR.. now i do both.. haha xD

I read an article about Lee Jin Wook's ideal girl he likes petite,long hair and height below 164. Nara ssi is 163 cm,petite and have long hair. Is it too early to ship them?!   ;) ;) 

JNR's  brother is so handsome! Is he married or not?