Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 shii Me Too , I'm waiting for Jang Nara receive this drama ..

I want to see Jang Nara with lee jin wook in the drama Hello Monster ..

nakatsubebe said: I read somewhere, there was even a comment from k-netizen saying JNR is a savior of KBS Mon-Tues drama :) Well, all of her Mon-Tues KBS dramas were hits anyway and with the slump on KBS ratings, I hope it will have good ratings too despite being on same timeslot with an MBC saeguk drama.. When School 2013 was aired, MBC also has a sageuk drama and it was number 1 in ratings and School 2013 is number 2, yet it is still considered a hit drama. If Nara-ssi accepts this, I'm really looking forward on how she will play the role of a police officer and I'm really excited about it. As fans, we've seen her do martial arts before so it will be great for other people to rediscover Nara-ssi's action skills. I remember before Jang Hyuk played Lee Gun, a lot of forumers were doubting his comedic skills because they have not seen him play comedy before and are used to seeing him in serious roles. And now I see some comments from international forums and they are curious on how the tiny Nara-ssi can play rough since they are used to seeing her play roles like Mi Young and Lee So Young who are underdogs. A lot of them may have not seen Cha Yang Soon or Yang Song Yi who are loud and strong-willed women or Xiao Long Xia (Little Lobster) who knows how to play it rough.

Yes.. I think I will be seeing a new and different Nara-ssi.. but I still hope she does a few comical acts in this drama.. I imagine her wearing Korean police officer outfit, with her formal appearance like this:GFqWvNq.gif
:)) I seriously want her hairstyle in School 2013.. :)
gif cr: Jang Nara DC

Hey.. hey, guys?.. guys are you there?..  :-h
I have a thought of a little activity for our thread here.. why don't we post a picture of a food that we like (cake, pastries, viands, whatever) with a written birthday message for Nara-ssi and upload it here?  Isn't that fun? :D Just a suggestion.. hihihi ;)) Remeber, there are 8 days to go before 318! :D  Looks like DC is celebrating Nara's birthday too..

I'm Nara fan, but not die hard fan. Oh... her birthday is coming soon... what a surprise she'll get this year?

I'm waiting her news bout her drama. Hopefully she accept the role in Hello Monster... I miss her in drama.

looks like she's in the middle of a meeting(maybe for her upcoming drama hello monster loI I  really wish she'll accept the role) 
Hello everyone im new here.I've been lurking in this thread for so many weeks and now  I decided to make an acct so that I can talk to my fellow JNR fans here.  :-h 

i wish she accept the role.. i want to see her in that character and i keep imagine how she  play police role with her cute appearance... cant wait... anticipated...and until then, i will watch ftly again....hahaha... i heard that ftly is immensely popular in philippine...is it true??

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yeeeaay Me too, i just wait jang nara take part in the drama hello monster ..

and I hopee Jang nara role action in dramaa .. :-) ;-)

@hatima_ssi ohh really im glad they love it..because in my country there are new channel known as oh k tv...and i think they already show ftly..because nowaday they show shine or go crazy and triangle which im not interested to watch.....so i wont subscribe the channel until they show back ftly...its true..when i watch ftly again and again... i can see their affection toward each other as kim mi young and lee gun...not as jnr and jh..since jh married with 2 kids ...hahaha... i stop watch jnr drama after wedding and i drop bfb and school halfway....because of ftly...i watch it again...hahaha..and i watch her next drama too...mr back...cant wait to hear good news about hrllo monster...everyday i keep redreshing the thread and also twitter to see any good news about jnr...hope they agree to do the drama...