Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

I just watched a mini drama JNR Adagio ... OMG its profound drama I cried watching the drama .. :( :(

WELL GUYS, I HAVE BREAKING NEWS, LIKE LITERALLY BREAKING NEWS!!!
[단독]장나라, '헬로 몬스터' 긍정적 검토..이진욱과 호흡
[Exclusive] Jang Nara, positively reviewing "Hello Monster"... starring alongside Lee Jin-wook
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003198373
The article from DramaBeans on Lee Jin-wook's casting here. I'm going to translate comments from the Naver article soon tonight (it was only released an hour ago).
I just need to at all our regulars here to spread the word. Is anyone going to create a thread? I think this should materialise! @OreoVampire (come back soon!), @bjharm, @hankitae42, @pinaycliza, @ChelseaS, @famedoctor, @ChaYangSoon, @nakatsubebe, @jeslyn1996, @lowieblueme Sorry if I missed anyone out!
EDIT: The other article says it's still "early days". I guess that's the response from JNR's side? She's probably still pondering over it. But it's a (romantic) thriller that she's always said she wanted to do. Even though this is probably not female-centric at all. *sigh*

@anopinion OMG OMG OMG waitwaitwait, wait just a moment, just give me time to breath.  :-O  :-& I want to create the thread, but I don't think I can as of now HAHA =))   Oh, Lee Jin Wook is a good actor, I'm interested on their chemistry.. and please, I want it female-centric..It's about time.. I'll spread the word about this!! :D

hankitae42 said: @anopinion OMG OMG OMG waitwaitwait, wait just a moment, just give me time to breath.  :-O  :-& I want to create the thread, but I don't think I can as of now HAHA =))   Oh, Lee Jin Wook is a good actor, I'm interested on their chemistry.. and please, I want it female-centric..It's about time.. I'll spread the word about this!! :D

@anopinion Omomo.. police officer.. I have a concept picture here~hcACznw.gif
UGHeJiP.gif
=)) =)) =))
So, my instinct was right.. I knew she's not going to be one of the casts of School 2015.. keke~ 
gifs cr: owner
EDIT: It comes after a drama "Who Are You" after "Blood", soooo.. it will air sometime in -ber months?..

@anopinion‌ LOL We are all so anxiously waiting for JNR's new project...and I just googled her Korean name to check for updates and...I found new articles about her then I checked this forum immediately. Thank you for that news! I guess even if it's not a female-centric drama, at least her 'might-be' role as a police officer is new to her and she may do action scenes like what she likes to do.

Jang Nara to star in KBS drama "Hello Monster"?

According to several sources, Jang Nara is a likely candidate to star in the new KBS 2TV drama "Hello Monster".

The role she was offered is of Cha Ji-an, a special criminals investigative detective.

However, it's too early to say anything else about the drama because "Hello Monster" is still far away as it follows "Who Are You - 2015", which is after "Blood".

Meanwhile, "Hello Monster" is about a dangerous man and a woman who stalks him. They hide their identities and solves cases, sometimes fighting like there's no tomorrow then falling in pure love and healing each other. It's written by Kwon Ji-yeong and produced by No Sang-hoonLee Jin-wook is contemplating a profiler role.

This drama is lined up to be in broadcast in June.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... via hancinema

Seems some are saying it going to be a thriller, while other are saying com/rom but they have not even signed the lead guy yet never mind JN. I really thought she would take on a Chinese drama next, though this one seems three month away, so I guess even that is still open. I have to say as soon as I read female stalker, all i could think of was Oh Happy Day..lol

@hankitae42, KBS pushed forward School 2015. I think they're thinking that it's going to be a guaranteed hit, and they really need to up their ratings in the Mon-Tue timeslot after Blood.
EDIT: Probably some time in July. Great that it's in summer - at least they don't have to suffer because of the weather.

anopinion

said:

WELL GUYS, I HAVE BREAKING NEWS, LIKE LITERALLY BREAKING NEWS!!!
[단독]장나라, '헬로 몬스터' 긍정적 검토..이진욱과 호흡
[Exclusive] Jang Nara, positively reviewing "Hello Monster"... starring alongside Lee Jin-wook
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003198373
The article from DramaBeans on Lee Jin-wook's casting here. I'm going to translate comments from the Naver article soon tonight (it was only released an hour ago).
I just need to at all our regulars here to spread the word. Is anyone going to create a thread? I think this should materialise! @OreoVampire (come back soon!), @bjharm, @hankitae42, @pinaycliza, @ChelseaS, @famedoctor, @ChaYangSoon, @nakatsubebe, @jeslyn1996, @lowieblueme Sorry if I missed anyone out!
EDIT: The other article says it's still "early days". I guess that's the response from JNR's side? She's probably still pondering over it. But it's a (romantic) thriller that she's always said she wanted to do. Even though this is probably not female-centric at all. *sigh*

Seems some are saying it going to be a thriller, while other are saying com/rom but they have not even signed the lead guy yet never mind JN. I really thought she would take on a Chinese drama next, though this one seems three month away, so I guess even that is still open. I have to say as soon as I read female stalker, all i could think of was Oh Happy Day..lol

Oh my! I just had the same exact thought when I read about the female stalker lead and also thought of Oh Happy Day! And it seems like the male and female lead are gonna be bickering at each other.

@ChelseaS: It's alright I guess, not something that's too difficult to accept like an affair or something. And a detective stalking a criminal profiler? There's probably a back story like one of her family members died when she was young and he's connected to it. If I were to hazard a guess... he witnessed the murder -> childhood trauma -> migration to the US -> comes back to homeland -> fall in love with the person he's not suppose to fall in love with. If it's the typical K-drama stuff that is ;) But I like bickering romance, so I was planning to take a look at it even before this.

@anopinionDidn't know that the female was a detective. Hahaha. If she's a detective, then the stalking is acceptable. But is she's like a female fan or something...ugh!!!
But playing a detective will be different if she accepts it. And, I hope they hire a good WRITER for the drama! It's super important!!

Guest marikolah

That's such good news to hear! I came in here wondering if she had a new project in the works and find out out she's considering ljw's new drama. Yippe Yaaaay. As for me, I hope this one will be a thriller. ^^

ChelseaS said: @anopinionDidn't know that the female was a detective. Hahaha. If she's a detective, then the stalking is acceptable. But is she's like a female fan or something...ugh!!!
But playing a detective will be different if she accepts it. And, I hope they hire a good WRITER for the drama! It's super important!!