Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

I

do not think even SM would have live music at an audition, plus her

face seemed less baby faced than she had when she first started, she had

a lot of puppt fat before over work burned it all away, at a guess I

would put forward the idea of it being audition for her live Jang band

she put together 2003/4, that would explain why the only live music was

from the drummer..ie it was his audtion...of course I could and likey am

totally wrong..lol

· 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

I agree to what @bjharm‌ had just mentioned. I recall seeing a radio interview with her promoting her She album and her face and hair seemed to be the same as one in the video. But it doesn't matter. She sounded great in this one which reminds all her fans, as well inform all her new ones, that she was a singer before she became an actress.

Okay, here I am again thinking if this is an old picture or a recent one.cFyGhq8.jpg

UPDATE: BS11 interview with Jang Nara to be aired on March 2 at 10 PM - 10:54 PM.
This was from a Japanese site (I still can't find that site, I'm still searching for it) and it looks like this site was just talking about Mister Back.Anyway here's the original Japanese text:

『ミスター・バック』徹底解剖&チャ

毎週月曜日 よる10時00分~10時54分

ドラマ「ミスター・バック」徹底解剖

SP!主要キャストの"シン・ハギュン""チャン・ナラ""イ・ジュン"の独占インタビュー大公開!

出演者が語る作品の魅力とは!?

そしてドラマ映像をどこよりも早くたっぷりご紹介しながら「ミスター・バック」の世界に酔いしれて頂きます

今週の一曲: Davichi
エンド曲:チャン・ナラ

출연자 : チャ・スンウォン/ シン・ハギュン/チャン・ナラ/イ・ジュン

It mentions Davichi and Jang Nara singing the opening and ending song of Mister Back.  I'm not sure. Google Translate is very unreliable.

Update: The website is bs11.jp .

hankitae42 said: Okay, here I am again thinking if this is an old picture or a recent one.%7Boption%7DcFyGhq8.jpg [/ img]

UPDATE: BS11 interview with Jang Nara to be aired on March 2 at 10 PM - 10:54 PM.
This was from a Japanese site (I still can't find that site, I'm still searching for it) and it looks like this site was just talking about Mister Back.Anyway here's the original Japanese text:

"Mr. back" thorough dissection & tea

10:00 to 10:54, which by every Monday

Drama "Mr. back" thorough dissection

SP! Exclusive Interview large public of "Shin Ha Kyun" "Jang Nara" "Lee Jun" of main cast!

The charm of the work performer talks! ?

And while where early to introduce plenty than the drama video you will be drunk in the world of "Mr. back" !

This week's song: Davichi
end song: Jang Nara

출연자:  Cha Seung Won /  Shin Ha Kyun / Jang Na Ra / Lee Jun

It mentions Davichi and Jang Nara singing the opening and ending song of Mister Back.  I'm not sure. Google Translate is very unreliable.

Update: The website is bs11.jp .

from article that i have read in the past(dunno if it is realiable anot), JNR trained under SM. but didnt debut under them. They dropped her bcos they tot she will not be sucessful like H.O.T or Shinhwa.. they print/promote her first album just like Infinite's recent album. Infinite is still under woollim ent but they got SM C&C to print/promote their album.
i realized this article abt JNR under SM is becoming a hot topic recently bcos she is getting more and more famous, not only in korea, but also in China. 
*dont come bash me pls~~~ i m a SMTOWNer and inspirit.. any wrong info do correct me ><*

jeslyn1996 said: from article that i have read in the past(dunno if it is realiable anot), JNR trained under SM. but didnt debut under them. They dropped her bcos they tot she will not be sucessful like H.O.T or Shinhwa.. they print/promote her first album just like Infinite's recent album. Infinite is still under woollim ent but they got SM C&C to print/promote their album.
i realized this article abt JNR under SM is becoming a hot topic recently bcos she is getting more and more famous, not only in korea, but also in China. 
*dont come bash me pls~~~ i m a SMTOWNer and inspirit.. any wrong info do correct me ><*

narrubi said: I agree to what @bjharm‌ had just mentioned. I recall seeing a radio interview with her promoting her She album and her face and hair seemed to be the same as one in the video. But it doesn't matter. She sounded great in this one which reminds all her fans, as well inform all her new ones, that she was a singer before she became an actress.

so glad to see her...hahaha... i just looking around for my love pattzi where jnr act with kim rae won... she look so comfortable act with him..so i google mr kim rae won profile and i found that he is same age with jnr and shockingly.. his birthday one day after jnr birthday.... hope jnr will reunite with him..but not this year since kim rae won just finished punch....hahahaha

i think she will say: "Annyeonghashimnikka, Jang Nara-imnida. today's date is 24/2/2015 and i have prepare a short performance"then the teacher or managers will be seated infront of her saying :"you may start now"
omg haha my imagination.. i cannot XD @hankitae42

oRxIhR0.gif
Hello, Narajjangs!!!!  What's up??~ We see a few Narajjang eopdets recently but those are just old news that we Narajjangs already know.. ;)) I really miss Nara-ssi and I don't think re-watching Nara-ssi's past dramas are enough.. :(Here are some baby-faced Nara-ssi pictures~ :xC8utQ12.jpg
JiYEpYt.jpg
xcZ0D7x.jpg

fqnigN6.jpgeuzbHES.jpg

cr: Jang Nara DC