Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

in regard to the one armed eagle drama she did a cameo for, she played the main guys wife I believe, it not uncommon for chinese drama to wait as long as a year before being seen on TV, or at lest on the cctv channels, that are shown all over china rather than just a local station. So really it could pop up at any time if they show it local rather than national. You can not go by whatever you hear from china. I remember Unruly Quio was also said it would be some months before it would be released, then it started its run almost before they finished making it! at lest on the local TV stations.
Really I lived with the weeks if not months of nothing on the JN front for years now, the fresh fan base has been spoiled over the last 12 months or so :-) It is why I have side interests like say AKB48, something i can follow in between the sometimes long days with nothing on JN going on.

Omo~ I remember again Nara-ssi saying in Healing Camp that her drama My Bratty Princess was aired within 1 or 2 years? and it was still continuing to air in other provinces because China is really, really big.. so I think that one armed eagle drama perhaps has started airing in other parts of China.. 
But seriously I'm getting crazy waiting for Nara-ssi's updates.. I honestly admit that I sometimes go to the corner and sit there and look at Nara-ssi's pictures..  8-|

hankitae42 said: Omo~ I remember again Nara-ssi saying in Healing Camp that her drama My Bratty Princess was aired within 1 or 2 years? and it was still continuing to air in other provinces because China is really, really big.. so I think that one armed eagle drama perhaps has started airing in other parts of China.. 
But seriously I'm getting crazy waiting for Nara-ssi's updates.. I honestly admit that I sometimes go to the corner and sit there and look at Nara-ssi's pictures..  8-| top or popular drama can be shown over and over again as different provinces buy and show that drama, so like with BP it could and did take years to be shown all over china, the plus with this is each time it starts a new run on TV there would be an increase of interest, so on promotional side of things, one popular drama can net you years of puplic interest. The trick of course with the huge number of new drama made each year in china, is to make a drama that is popular enough to get that sort of treatment.

Articles from about a month ago said that the drama is in post-production. And usually it takes time after that to secure a timeslot and all, so I won't expect it to air soon too. And yup, the Baidu fan forum should have the earliest updates since it's a Chinese drama.

^^ bcos hankitae42 was talking abt it during the previous page.. So I just wanna confirm it with U guys.. Haha xD but usually once it's going to air already, the drama official weibo(if I m not wrong there is one), Tieba and AngelJjangNara will update on all their website/weibo~ we all just have to wait now.. T-T

JNR mentioned in a tvN programme, 명단공개 Name List Revealed (temp translation). Never heard of it before though.

'명단공개' 장나라, 알고보니 SM출신…아이유 뺨치는 인기
'Name List Revealed' Jang Nara, discovered to be from SM... popularity outshone IU's

201502232119951112_1_99_20150223212306.j

Cr. mydaily, tvN, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002572931
Looked for news and found this. I doubt many people watch this, because there's like 0 comments. Lol.
EDIT:
There's a follow up article on the same programme from Newsen.

장나라 “가수활동 중단이유? 건강악화”(명단공개)
Jang Nara "Reason why she stopped her singing activities? Health issues." (Name List Revealed) 

Cr. tvN, Newsen
Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201502232138395410