Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv

hankitae42 said: I will try to register there when I have the time hihi~ ;)) It's really good to see someone like you who just recently watched a Nara-ssi Kdrama and became a big fan of her for a short time~ ;)) Have you watched other Nara-ssi dramas yet?  SSOBG (Bright Girl) is my most favorite~ :D[*]

martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv said:
yep, idk how narassi do that to me :D well im thinking of watching it, how about mr baek / back is it a good drama? cause while surfing through google it had mixed reviews some say the directors are desperate to create the ending while some said well its a good one. Also i just recently watched old goodbye and  i love their chemistry so much. but the ending got me like wuuuutttt happen? XD

hankitae42 said:
Hihi you can check out reviews out there or check out this thread~ ;)  For me, MB is a good drama at the start, but it gets draggy in the middle until the end, but nonetheless, it's a good watch though~ :)  Also, you can check out Nara-ssi's KPop thread here!  I post videos and pictures of Nara-ssi singing there~ ;))[*]

I seen the mini concert, I think it was a fan meet of some sort. I am not sure on the number thing, could they fit 17,000 in that small concert area? so that is what they mean?. It also may be her birthday?
Maybe one of the korean readers could pick up more from the signs and posters. She was sick again, she got sick a lot, it seemed she was either sick or getting over being sick all the time, of course over work and stress likey had a lot to do with that, but I have read her mother has some sort of illness, that JN may also have, but never any details, it could just be a weak body. I know that not really the image she has, but I think she a person that has low stamina but when she was young she never paced herself and just burned out to the point of collapse and beyond [*]

@bjharm True that, abuji.. I really hope she eats more food this Lunar New Year.. :)  I want to see her chubby cheeks like she had before.. She told once in an interview that she really loves eating?  That when she opens her fridge, there's no stopping her eating whatever is inside her fridge~ :))  Anyhow, she really needs to eat more so she can avoid being sick all the time and get weak.. I think she always rely on drinking herbal teas for nutrients.. ;))

bjharm said: I seen the mini concert, I think it was a fan meet of some sort. I am not sure on the number thing, could they fit 17,000 in that small concert area? so that is what they mean?. It also may be her birthday?
Maybe one of the korean readers could pick up more from the signs and posters. She was sick again, she got sick a lot, it seemed she was either sick or getting over being sick all the time, of course over work and stress likey had a lot to do with that, but I have read her mother has some sort of illness, that JN may also have, but never any details, it could just be a weak body. I know that not really the image she has, but I think she a person that has low stamina but when she was young she never paced herself and just burned out to the point of collapse and beyond [*]

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nara-ssi is included in this Soompi article~ ;)) class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Korean Stars Give Their 2015 Lunar New Year Greetings in Hanboks6vdR2IK.jpg
There are so many stars, videos, and images, we’ve compiled them into one post for your convenience. Here, we’ve focused on images of stars in their hanboks, giving you a taste of the various color and styles available for the traditional garb.

cr: soompi

Any updates guys? LOL.. How are you? I've been lurking, and trying to see if there are new projects for uri Nara sshi but it seems that there are too many offers that she cannot choose what to do first!! LOL!!
I miss Nara unnie.. And I hope she can do one where she plays a princess or a queen in a sageuk drama. She looks so pretty in her hanbook.. Also, her face is very compatible with that genre because she looks so fresh like without make-up. I think sageuk dramas today use too much make-up that makes the women look modern when they're supposed to look like from the old times when make-up is not as extravagant as today's. I hope I can see her in one sageuk drama soon!!