Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gm4queen

Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Drama 2020 : Oh My Baby

@narrubi OMG.. My eyes got wider when you said kababayan HAHAAA!!~ :)) Yayy!  Another Fanboy Narajjang from Philippines~ :D  which Jang Nara drama made you a fan of JNR?  Mine is SSOBG, and I'm still looking for a DVD for this~ :( there are no decent english subs for this, nobody bothered to fix it.. :(( Our kababayans here are @pinaycliza and @AnnaS , they're just here lurking from time to time~ =))

OreoVampire said:

Note:
Soompi Forum Rules About Duplicate Accounts:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/1317/soompi-forum-rules
6. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Creating multiple accounts will result in automatic ban of the additional account(s) and potential ban of the main account.

Guest OreoVampire

@narrubi is Nara ssii's fanboy? lol HAHA I am truely amazed of fanboy lol. @hankitae42 looks like you and ^bjharm ahbuji are not alone :))

@pinaycliza HAHAHA No!!!  That's not me hahaahaha :)) =)) @OreoVampire Omo, yes!!~ Our elder fanboy is ^bjharm haahaaaa!!! =))

@OreoVampire‌ yes. I'm a duly certified fanboy, err, fan ahjussi. Let me express my admiration for all the effort you put in this thread, for making this one alive after getting stucked for so long in the 30 something page. You and @hankitae42‌ deserve all the credits. Kudos to both you.

@hankitae42‌ I got captured by JNR's cuteness when I watched Baby Faced Beauty in 2012. It was a drama that I tried watching after Lee Min June's Big but I couldn't even finish Episode 1 at first for some reason. It was only after Greatest Love that I decided on finishing BFB. Boy, I was hooked. I then decided to watch her other dramas while searching the Internet for her albums which I downloaded, of course. I now have this habit of watching videos of her or listening to her songs before I go to sleep. And to tell you frankly, I watched BFB for more than 5 times already which always elicit responses from my wife and daughter: "Daddy. Again?!!?". To which I always replied: "Walang basagan ng trip". Never have I been enamored by an actress before and it's all because JNR is as cute as a button.

@narrubi ahjussi omomomo~ ;)) Well, I've watched BFB for only 3 times, hihihi =)) No one really gets tired of our Nara-ssi's face, because it is full of spirit~ :D Wow, you really tried denying your family for Nara-ssi, huh~ =))  her cuteness is irresistible.. better make your daughter like Nara-ssi too~ :)
Here's Nara-ssi saying hi to you and walks away shyly~ :))ollKY5F.gif
QM4MsDy.gif

gifs cr: Jang Nara DC

Jang Nara 2015 Happy New Year Greeting
2015021707550735361-540x360.jpg
PS15021700028.jpg
B-AD87YCUAAbRmj_zpsokfkdnsr.jpg
B-AD9J2CcAI0vkt_zpswiw0gu5o.jpg

so great to be greeted by this cute lovely lady ^^

Omomo~ @ling2x Thank you for those pictuires.. Nara-ssi is so beautiful in hanbok~ :x :x :x Happy New Year, Nara-ssi!  Fighting!!!~ :)

Guest ChaYangSoon

wooaaw Jang Naraa reaally pretty with hanbook Happy lunar Year :-* ;-)

@pinaycliza Omo, your profile pic ~ =))
Happy Lunar Year to Nara-ssi and @everyone !~  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P qI81BZe.jpg

pics cr: Jang Nara DC Inside

001.jpg?type=w2
002.jpg?type=w2
003.jpg?type=w2
004.jpg?type=w2

credit : http://blog.naver.com/choiteamjang/220276335333

There's also a Jang Nara new year greeting clip from the link

@ling2x .. I was simply stunned at her beauty.. I just watched the clip.. No way she's 33 going on 34 next month.. how could this happen??.. Why does she look like 21 years old here.. :-?  ~X(

JNR Lunar New Year 2015 Greetings. cr: JNR official website/ lingx2

a couple of observations regarding her Hanbok, so pretty btw plus my fav color purple

11006414_1403493006622661_38906835886152

The power of Narajjangs are so powerful.. Narajjangs always come first with the pictures even before Nara-ssi posts on her blog.. haha!! =))

Guest martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv

Hi, fellow nang jara fans im kind of new here and yep im a a new fan of miss jang nara just recently discovered her with the drama Fated to love you i fell in love with her character Kim Mi Young :)  btw guys do any of you know how to register in her website jangnara.com? Thank you very much for those who will reply :)

martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv

said: Hi, fellow nang jara fans im kind of new here and yep im a a new fan of miss jang nara just recently discovered her with the drama Fated to love you i fell in love with her character Kim Mi Young

:)

btw guys do any of you know how to register in her website jangnara.com? Thank you very much for those who will reply

장나라, 싱그러운 '복 미소' "새해 복 많이 받으세요"
Jang Nara, fresh 'good fortune smile' "Happy New Year"

1424127304802_99_20150217080003.jpg?type

Comments:
1. [+3225, -42] Really... wow. Beautiful.
2. [+2326, -44] Truly unaging beauty~♡
3. [+2250, -40] I can't believe she's already 35 ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ
4. [+1779, -34] Wah... time goes backwards for nuna or she eats it up ㅜㅜ so pretty...
5. [+1642, -37] Eonnie too ~♥︎ (open open)
Cr. xportsnews, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000440268

Guest martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv

hankitae42 said:

said: Hi, fellow nang jara fans im kind of new here and yep im a a new fan of miss jang nara just recently discovered her with the drama Fated to love you i fell in love with her character Kim Mi Young

btw guys do any of you know how to register in her website jangnara.com? Thank you very much for those who will reply

@martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv Yes, kababayan hehe :D  But first, you might want to edit your post, and remove the pictures from the quote before ^OreoVampire chingu catches you, ^OreoVampire is very strict with rules hihihi..~ ;))

martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv said: hankitae42 said: