Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

I would guess JN well not be taking anything on untill her birthday past.
http://news.qtv.com.cn/system/2015/02/14/012156203.shtml
she can not go any place without someone snapping her photo it seems. This one says she out with friends, but of course that is her mother.

@bjharm Thank you for that update!  Kind of feels bad when privacy was invaded, but I guess that's just really inevitable since she is a celebrity.. ;))
@jeslyn1996  I don't want to assume that it's a boyfriend because of two reasons: One, I get jealous =)) =)) =)) Two, he might be her driver, road manager, or staff, or bodyguard.  I have mixed emotions, really, because I also want her to have boyfriend =))

Since it's month of Love, I'm re-watching Love Is All Around HAHA :))  This drama is actually good, thanks to Nara-ssi's baby-face and junior high-like appearance.  It was Nara-ssi's take on serious roles, unlike her earlier comical roles in NNStop and Bright Girl.  If the lead was taken by other actresses, then this will definitely go down.
ODqoxJt.jpg

pics cr: DC Inside

@pinaycliza hihi that's fine~ :D  The only thing I understood in what she wrote was the first line, it says Mister Baek Gallery.. hahaaa~ =))
Also, I'm so fascinated to her style of writing, her hangul is understandable, unlike other Korean people's calligraphy.. And I can see errors in her writing, and how she managed to correct them, it is so cute!!! :))