Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@pinaycliza OMG HAHAAAHA :)) =)) :))  Why are you watching SOGC and MBP at the same time, you might get confused  HAHAHA =))  But honestly.. SOGC is slowly becoming MBP.. I think the writers really intended to write something like this.. hahahaha :))  I'm predicting that two nations will wage war because of a girl.. just like in MBP~ =))

hankitae42 said: @pinaycliza OMG HAHAAAHA :)) =)) :))  Why are you watching SOGC and MBP at the same time, you might get confused  HAHAHA =))  But honestly.. SOGC is slowly becoming MBP.. I think the writers really intended to write something like this.. hahahaha :))  I'm predicting that two nations will wage war because of a girl.. just like in MBP~ =))

haha..i think sogc will become like mbp..there are similarities right??...since im not into sogc..i think i should watch mbp..cz jnr in there...haha..so biasss....huhuhu.....mianhe jang hyuk shiii... @hankitae i will get help from my aunt to translate tagalog since she from philippines... :-bd ^#(^ :-bd

@midahrazali Oh yes!!! Please do watch MBP it's really, really funny, Nara-ssi had so much comical acting in there~ :))  And aside from the funny elements, MBP has an amazing story.. SOGC is like MBP but with a darker tone, I guess.. haha~ ;))  hahahaaa Tagalog is sometimes hard to understand, since our language has been derived from Spanish~ ;))  And wow, your aunt is from philippines.. You should make her a fan of Nara-ssi too~ :))
^midahrazali More of these in MBP~M6CqcIR.gif
7XWtvi3.gif
=)) =)) =))
@pinaycliza Remember these scenes? :))
gifs cr: DC Inside

@bjharm OMG.. Thank you so much abuji for refreshing my memories in MBP.. rules in the ancient China are really ridiculous, thus the women in China are so fine and super modest~ HAHA the memory of MBP is really making me smile, that drama is really funny, and the second Chinese drama that I really enjoyed (the first was Meteor Garden, I have to admit that) :))  I remember that evil princess making fun of the maids, putting expensive vases on their heads.. =))
Also, it is the first drama where I saw Nara-ssi doing some really action scenes.. she even managed to use a harness for a scene where she flew off a carriage?  I can't remember haha =))tIUw2x4.gif
gif cr: DC Inside

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 shii gumawo this video, I know this cover, I mean other than that it is there that another cover song sweet dream ..

@ChaYangSoon I haven't seen another cover for that song, I've seen guitar covers even a violin cover for that~ :))  
Anyway, I saw this post on Jang Nara DC, it's a video in China and there's a snippet of Nara-ssi showing support for Jang Hyuk, I don't know if that is support for SOGC or for his new movie with SHK.
Here's a screenshot, but somehow I can't open the video.  Will search for that in youku.0Pmmsbm.png