Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@emme85 @OreoVampire yes, confirmed.  It is her~ =)) There was one who uploaded a video of it, I think it was @ChaYangSoon , can't remember, it was a small event where Nara-ssi had to put on such make up like a traditional Korean woman~ :))
EDIT: A beautiful collection of Nara-ssi's photo shoot for a mag~ :xTO78nQ1.jpg
WmoM7VR.jpg

h9YRxf1.jpgaxrqgH4.jpgu2SsNFD.jpgonC4Q82.jpg

cr: rightful owner

Guest ChaYangSoon

B9aBVfqCMAAuxy9.jpg
previously, i never asked if Jang Nara & Minah from girlband Girls day's family relationships, there is an article that i read .. but until now i see Jang nara , not to say they have a  family  relationship or maybe i do not know  :-/

yes her cousin is the same as JN, singer/actress, as far as i understand it she lives/lived with JN family for many years under 'training' to JN's  papa, she been pretty much a tag along to JN over that time, either appearing in her MV or TV shows, plus concerts, mainly in China, though you can see her in the MV for I am woman way back in the JN kpop days. In recent times she seems to have stepped out more on her own with a Korean film though still linked to JN papa and the film was a gov funded undie type film I am sure no one has seen here, certainly I have not. As I remember she has released music singles in china as will, think they where added on to one of JN's albums to help promotion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igaMw26hRDU
JN candid video of her and her besty friend in china recently
I seen the infor that Bang Mi nah was related to JN before but just clicked she was in BabyFaced Beauty, the cute young thing that took over JN's job so she was fired, not sure if it was JN helping out family again or not, as it was just a cameo appearance on Mi Nah's part..by the way I have no idea who Girl's Day is, they just one a the hundreds of korean girls bands I tend to skip over, maybe I try one of their songs on youtube..maybe.

the photo of her in heavy makeup are from her first chinese drama that i can never remember the name of, silver something ? 2003 or 4  before she made the move to China anyway. She played a student at a school of the arts in china.

As always, thank you very much @bjharm abuji, you always the best~ ;)  and also to @ChaYangSoon :D You see, Nara-ssi's information is unending, we learn something new from her each day~ ;)) But as for me, I'm getting crazy because there is no drama or movie for Nara-ssi, I really can't wait to see her :((
Speaking of something new, here are photos of Nara-ssi for a magazine with her different look.. :xGjJyOgB.jpg
WaoWa2g.jpg

mOhDHNh.jpgL1xffI2.jpgmepaI1o.jpgzy5SLDp.jpg0rkcQBs.jpgyzsxuQq.jpg

cr: rightful owners

Guest ChaYangSoon

Goood morning all, @hankitae42 shii i waiting too news about Jnr new drama this yeaar ... :'(

today I again love songs from lee jung hyun like Wa, Joolea etc and many songs Lee jung hyun at the same cover young Korean singer, I know the song JNR Sweet dreams are very popular but why are rarely covered the young singer .. I search on YT but no singing back the song Sweet dreams ..

ChaYangSoon said: Goood morning all, @hankitae42 shii i waiting too news about Jnr new drama this yeaar ... :'( today I again love songs from lee jung hyun like Wa, Joolea etc and many songs Lee jung hyun at the same cover young Korean singer, I know the song JNR Sweet dreams are very popular but why are rarely covered the young singer .. I search on YT but no singing back the song Sweet dreams ..

Guest ChaYangSoon

【TVPP】Lee Jung Hyun (AVA) - Rudolph The Red Nosed…: http://t.co/kf5p6u0qWN

I see JnR in here video with april story stlye ..