Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@hankitae42 thnx again for the updatei love what she is doing with her free time cooking,shopping ,skating,hanging out with friends and offcourse we have the cat...........but please nara post a pic of a dramascript next time preferrably korean.if someone could put her in kdrama stat,,,,,,,,,,,preferrably light hearted comedy or a rom com they seriously lack good ones for mature audience(the last good one was by her that too ftly)and OYS and nara are best friends?????? thats new information!!!
a comparision is inevitable at this stage since its his next project after ftly(which was a massive hit solely because of their chemistry) there are bound to be comparisions its just that few people are way too vocal about their likes and dislikes and a little less discrete.why werent their people who complained when she took up mr back immediately after ftly,some one commented that SHK looked too old(probably too old to look like someone in their fifties)to think that they would make a cute couple..........(i digested it despite being an ardent SHK fan coz u cant rectify someones opinion)people will come around to the fact that two of them have their individual carriers and cant act together all the time ............though i would love to see them together in a drama sometimes again coz their chemistry is pure gold!!!

OreoVampire said:
@where is ^rainrainy chingu @emme85 chingu yah .. no update about nara ssii? lol dont fight in toilet again please lol

Excuse me please I wanna shout out loud

@Everyone Welcome to Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread. This thread means a  lot to Nara ssii, to us, and to you Shoooooooommmm make some noise! :o)

HELLOOO @famedoctor, as far as i know OYS and JNR were just co stars on BBFB@hankitae42, OH JNR should feed that to JH and more coz the man is getting way too skinny. come to think of it, they both should eat more   what is it with these Korean stars, is that the trend now in K entertainment?! :D

hrVur3Y.jpg
They are both baby faced beauty aaahahaa~ :x @famedoctor Yes, doc.. I think they are not yet over the snail couple disease which I myself included.. not all the time OTP's are always in the same drama, so that every Korean actor or actress will give a different taste to the audience, if you know what I mean~ ;))
@pinaycliza I think JH and Nara-ssi are both conscious about their appearance.. they were afraid of getting fat, or they just "over-managed" their appearance to get the best look on TV.. ;))
@emme95 That toilet topic seems not yet over until now HAHAHAAA =))
pic cr: KBS website

i think chemistry of jang nara and jang hyuk is already known for 13 years since ssobg....they already acknowledge with their chemistry.FTLY make their chemistry stronger....and i think jang nara and shin ha kyun make a good couple onscreen because i love her in mr back....and make shin ha kyun look so cute...thanks to our JNR.... about OYS...ermm... since i am not watching shine and go crazy... i cannot judge them... but i admit, JNR and JH chemistry.... DAEBAKK.....i can see they comfortable with each other...and they show it on screen....hahahaha...... 
edit : now watching back ssbog.... i can't believe they are not talking to each other during filming this drama... they look so natural when they act... ^:)^

@midahrazali:
UDYEa2S.gif

OMG.. SSOBG.. my all time favorite :(( I'm still looking for DVD for this with English subs but it's always out of stock.. :(( JH And JNR chemistry is the best chemistry of all science branches, seriously.. This is where I felt love at first sight for our Nara-ssi.. wWCbloT.jpg
YU6jxGR.jpg
yIGsG7J.jpg
I wish they would remake this and they star again, even with different actors who play other roles (Yang Soon's parents, friends, etc.) I would die to see that.. lol =)) Yes they were so awkward with each other at the time of filming.. haha you can't tell if that's true or not because of their chemistry.. ;))
pics & gif cr: DC Inside

Guest Lindahz

famedoctor said: @hankitae42 thnx again for the updatei love what she is doing with her free time cooking,shopping ,skating,hanging out with friends and offcourse we have the cat...........

@hankitae42 My sister bought the dvd when the series end back in 2003 hohoho~~~
I still didn't watch shine or go crazy yet since I still can't get over snails couple in ftly. But I will surely watch it later since I know Jang Hyuk saguek drama usually are priceless.

maneuneun_1 said:

I don't know if this is going to be off topic to bring out this matter here. I really hope everyone to avoid discussing disliking the female lead and would love JNR over her to be his co-star in JH's new drama. I'm seeing comments at the drama thread that people started to discuss over this matter and I really wished that JNR will not be dragged into this unnecessary fans war :(

Let's pray hard for JNR to be back in any new project soon  :D

@anopinion Exactly.. I watch that JH's new drama because he's my idol, too.. And he is my idol because of Nara-ssi, lol :))  Nara-ssi is always the reason why I live. =))  
@oatshin Omo~ I think they stopped production of SSOBG DVD's.. It is so rare right now.. Nobody bothered to fansub other parts of this drama, there are episodes that have really bad English, I think they translated it first to Chinese then to English, HAHA :)) Nonetheless, I want an original DVD with Nara-ssi on it..

@everyone Also, it's okay to talk about anything that is related a little to Jang Nara, because Nara-ssi has no updates yet so to keep this thread alive let's talk about different stuff but still related to Jang Nara, if that made any sens to you haaaahaa~ =))Recently, I've been dying to know what's new about Jang Nara today, I really wanted to see her again and check her up on twitter to see if there is new tweet, or check what she's doing lately.  Does that mean I am a paparazzi?~ :/
jU58wsB.gif
Nara-ssi!  Wait!  I want NEED to know what you're doing RIGHT NOW!" =))
P.S. I miss @OreoVampire and her addiction to pictures~ :((

@oatshin , Nope, what I meant is the English subs anywhere on the websites, they all have bad subtitles, if not bad subtitles, they are not timed correctly... I just checked on Ebay, I'm still earning enough to buy it hiiihihi~ ;))  
And, @OreoVampire is still sleeping.  When Nara-ssi takes a rest, ^OreoVampire takes a rest too. :))