Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest Lindahz

^ @anopinion‌ I agree you wholeheartedly. It's actually why I don't have an OTP for Jang Nara. Yeah she looks good with certain celebrities and she'll probably be good friends with them also but whether she sees them as a partner is something entirely different. Match making is a funny thing and you just never know who you'll end up with. I actually hope that Jang Nara meets a non-celebrity cause I think celebrities-noncelebrity couples are cuter.

Here are some more blast from the past Nara-ssi!  I know some of you already seen these, but I'm posting these for the newcomers and lurkers..
These are just 2% of Nara-ssi's pictures we've already seen.  The remaining 98%, we haven't seen it.Also, whoever edited this back in the day when Photoshop was scarce, you are my god.erJtcae.jpgQPbnu56.jpg

CEHW4nA.jpgS35uToM.jpg

pics cr: watermarked via DC

Guest OreoVampire

@oatshin chingu ah. LOL Eunni is resting in beijing be back to Seoul to play with cats HAHA. You sounds exhausted working 9-6 let's go I buy you juice jeongmalyeo. ;) @hankitae42 this is me on valentines day lol :))

Scene from Happy days sorry no HD and I didnt download just grab some gif. *I'm a lazy girl these days. This is Nuclear Shot scene from Happy Days *Wacthed the film finally! weehhoo. LOL
anigif__8_?async&rand=0.0528898865282346

@OreoVampire OMG That hemorrhoids scene HAHA =)) I really, really laughed my A off the whole movie.  Lots of Nara-ssi comical acting. :))  Now this gif makes me want to watch it again tonight haahaa :D   Lol at the nuclear shot that was so epic she was really in love with that guy haahaa :D  I haven't seen Sky And Sea yet :(  Haven't found a really good copy yet with decent subs..
Even other Chinese dramas by Nara-ssi I haven't seen it.. like Unruly Qiao.. here's a dorky Nara-ssi doing magic during filming of Unruly Qiao..bUN6Kue.gif
=))
gif cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 I should have listened to you and watch Happy days early before. Hee Jee her character is like a serial killer but she is adorable lol . Sounds like Nara Eunni from NNStop indeed. Yes die laughing from film start until end. Hee Jee can make X-Cover and sit on the table HAHA lol what a comical acting so naturally.

@OreoVampire Huhu I want to see more Nara-ssi comical acting.. that's because that's how I first saw Nara-ssi.. she is always full of spirit and she always shine so bright it shines through your kitchen.  I was really laughing at the naked scene where the guy was stretching.  And she fell on that pool of kimchi, I mean what could go wrong HAHA =))

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @OreoVampire Huhu I want to see more Nara-ssi comical acting.. that's because that's how I first saw Nara-ssi.. she is always full of spirit and she always shine so bright it shines through your kitchen.  I was really laughing at the naked scene where the guy was stretching.  And she fell on that pool of kimchi, I mean what could go wrong HAHA =))

@OreoVampire Yes I still remember that HAAAHA =))  Oh yes, the toilet scene!  I cracked up the most when she said "too hot!" HAHA =))  There were so many inappropriate scenes that really adds to the humor of the movie.. like the suicide scene.. I was like what the hell when I saw falling Nara-ssi using blue-screen effect HAHAA it was so hilarious.. that movie has a really short story, it became long because of the funny scenes =))
Yes @everyone please watch Oh Happy Day! !  This movie will just take your stress away.. it was like New Nonstop in a movie.. =))  This is the "Super mega punch!"  I don't know I can't remember what she said exactly there =))i9aHqTG.jpg
cr: narajjang.com

Guest OreoVampire

@oatshin chingu yah >:D< lets hug. HAHA *sorry I am the emo Queen here.

HAHA cool serial killer sound like awsome start for Nara ssii for year 2015 *seriously :)) thanks for cracking me up you are the best

@anonpinion I'm just kidding with that gag man comment lol. To be honest I'm happy as long as she keep on acting. For some reason I dont ship Jang Nara with anyone, I don't know why.
I'm not really fond of watching old movie, but is it really worth it to watch that movie?

Well, basically me on Valentine's DayxvOcTfl.gif
=))
@oatshin is fascinating, ^oatshin barely talks and always on lurk mode, but when ^oatshin starts to talk it's either really insightful or really funny~ :))
@riou666 OMG yes please watch Oh Happy Day!  Very funny movie with a simple story, I highly recommend that~ ;))gif cr: dlove DC

@Hankitae42- bianhe chingu yaaaa!!!! I got mixed up with you and our former Miss KyoRean aka OreoVampire-ssi. But I will join you for your bibimbap. Can we add jjangmyun and soju as well? We'll all marathon SSBoG, FTLY and BFB.  ^:)^