Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 hey where are you buddy. Hey thanks for keeping this thread moving while everyone is sleeping. HAHA. I know its hard. This thread will never die. Thanks.

For now I am not watching any old drama or anything from Nara ssii. Not surprise too if she is getting more work in China compare to Korea because she has been working hard there since she moved there. Am I too slow talking about this now while everyone has changed to other topic now? HAHA lol. Well I dont mind, since I am a Snail here. Hope Nara ssii will find peace and happiness and find a boyfriend in China maybe? ;) HAHA lol .

Well I too miss Snail Couple HAHA Dont have any still or gif so let's have this one. Cleaning room scene ala Snail Couple lol *sorry lame joke as usual.
tumblr_inline_n9blx7avuG1sd3xh3.gif
gif cr owner

@oatshin chingu yah I spotted you in Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread ;) Thanks

midahrazali said: i also love snail couple since SSBOG... i like them very much..and FTLY make my love for this couple stronger than before...hahaha... its true JH is married but i think its ok to love them as ultimate onscreen couple.... and i like JNR effort to continue her friendship with JH right..... i think she learn how to make friend in this industry....FIGHTING~~~ \m/ \m/

Weeeehoooo @everyone please wake up because you all have to take a daily dose of Nara-ssi everyday.  I'll be posting this super hi-res photo of cute and young Nara-ssi, I don't care if it shines so bright and shines through your kitchen~I7LTZaM.jpg
=))credit goes to the rightful owner

@ChaYangSoon I hope she gets an invite to go because for sure she would want to support her sunbaenims, @Hankitae42 Thanks for the pic. That might be recent. Nara's own eyeglasses are like Mi-Young's. At first, I thought she was using her own glasses for her Kim Mi Young character but apparently it was sponsored but she's been sporting those round spectacles even way before.jnr.jpgThis looks cute on her...10950496_766624626718162_146444811_n.jpg

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yaa jang nara with glasses soo cutee ♥, btw i see Infinite challenge tema All singer 90 like lee jung hyun, so chae chan, S.E.S and all

i hope korean Singer 2000 like Jang Nara, Boa dll come to infinite challenge ..

@ChaYangSoon Very good point, I've seen that episode because I watched my idol Lee Jung Hyun there HAHA but I'm not that old~ =)) Yes I really hope so, too, to do infinite challenge 2000 edition.. year 2000 was when K-pop started to sound like western pop, that's where Jang Nara started.. I want that to happen because I want to see Nara-ssi wearing her fairy costume back then in her first song Confession.. but I also want to see Nara-ssi wearing winter clothes in April story like this one~oEjZ2EI.gif=))
gif cr: DC Inside

she must have one of those drama TV land rooms the rich lead goes into full of a 100 watches and glasses, you all know the kind I mean, as she wears such a lot of different glasses, those the, what I call charlie chaplin type glasses...yes I know he didnt wear glasses but the first time i saw here wear those round type glasses she was wearing the same type of hat as charlie chaplin, so I tend to relate the two in my mind now, and of course back in nonstop.bright girl days she also walked like charlie chaplin too that funny side to side duck walk

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yaa i reaally like song Michyeo this soong very Gooodd, i now lee jung hyun from infinite challenge ..

i hope Jang nara sing a song Burying tear in my eyes n My Favorite song sweet dreaams ♥♥