Jump to content

Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Current drama : Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, gangnamo53 said:

Lawon munhwa is Jang nara have or family Jnr have ?

@hankitae42 

her father acts under the name of Ju Heo-Seong

Sadly rating have hit 5% for her drama and with now two new drama to go up against, look unlikely to get past that, depending on the remaining episodes if they do not regain some of the fun of the early ones anyway. Rain new drama seems not all that much of a threat coming in at 6% something, guess there is a limit to how far he can go with his famous six pack abs lol  but it a different story with Descended From the Sun with 14% the highest first episode rating in two year, most like since Mr Back?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JN presenting the awards from JVNFC-Vietsub use the cc to see the subs cute how she giggles at the best couple award. She wasnt at the KBS IRY as expected didnt get many awards or even nomin

Lots of news reports on JN and the young bro from I Remember You and a romantic connection. The guy said over and over it just a big sis younger bro relationship and nothing else and is sorry the stor

Oops..Sorry..didnt mean to..Just glad Sell your haunted house is receiving love   Hope they restore it soon..and thank you in advance   Leaving new beautiful still cuts of uri Hong J

i felt bad for nara ssi now her two dramas received low ratings. it looks like her effort she put in is not well appreciated by others plus the negative comments no wonder after omhe im not sure if  she will accept drama projects. as much as i love to see her in drama every year  but i think  it would be better for nara ssi to take a rest maybe like 1 to 2 years? it might  be too long and painful to us fans but she needs it though *sigh*  :frown: fighting Nara ssi  4 episodes left! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hatima_ssi said:

i felt bad for nara ssi now her two dramas received low ratings. it looks like her effort she put in is not well appreciated by others plus the negative comments no wonder after omhe im not sure if  she will accept drama projects. as much as i love to see her in drama every year  but i think  it would be better for nara ssi to take a rest maybe like 1 to 2 years? it might  be too long and painful to us fans but she needs it though *sigh*  :frown: fighting Nara ssi  4 episodes left! 

 

I also think it is now possible JNR will not play drama again , but if they do not return to play drama popularity JNR will increasingly lost

hope JNR do not leave korea I always think after this drama JNR will take a break ..:sweatingbullets:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the rating have now dropped below the 5% mark and even if the fun and games start again and the drama becomes more fun than a chore to watch I can not seeing it picking back up

considering the two drama it up against, maybe the end run it can maybe get back past the 5% mark.

The thing with Jang Nara is as long as her dramas can be sold overseas ie China then the company making them are not all that concerned as to what % domestic viewing figure come out as

such. Of course they would like a high % as it give bragging rights and more money, but a sale to the likes of China can pretty much pay for the making of the drama. So I would not be too

worried that her last few drama can not be considered 'hit' shows, as long as companies can pretty much count on overseas sales for a drama she in, she still get plenty of offers. That is why it is

  important she keep up her activities in China. So if she does return to China, it not running away just because of a few bad rating dramas, if not as if they where badly acted dramas after all, but 

more to keep up her contention with China and her fans there. A good indication would be a falling off of her endorsements she getting in China, the companies paying her would not be doing so if

her popularity there was still not good enough to sell their products.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@bjharm you're from china,right? how's her popularity there? is it still the same as before? i really dont want her to do a drama in china simply because it's very hard to look for english sub :sweatingbullets: ..but  now since most of the korean celebrities went to china to expand their popularity  i think it would be better for Nara ssi to do that also.

let's bring back the original hallyu star!!!! Nara ssi fightinggggggggggg!!!:blush::blush::blush:

correct me if im wrong but I Remember You was shown in Japan and Taiwan right?i guess overseas sales is more important now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Am her fan since am 16 yrs with her first drama successful story of bright girl..one thing i love about her is she blend so well with her co-star until I always think they shud date in real life.so far,am still ship her with SIG (naraguk). I watched all her drama & am enjoy it...i wish she can participate in any one of variety show this year

2 days 1 night - i want her to be pwrtnered with joonyoung, her fan

Running Man - i want to see her interaction with jihyo since they are at the same age

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, hatima_ssi said:

@bjharm you're from china,right? how's her popularity there? is it still the same as before? i really dont want her to do a drama in china simply because it's very hard to look for english sub :sweatingbullets: ..but  now since most of the korean celebrities went to china to expand their popularity  i think it would be better for Nara ssi to do that also.

let's bring back the original hallyu star!!!! Nara ssi fightinggggggggggg!!!:blush::blush::blush:

correct me if im wrong but I Remember You was shown in Japan and Taiwan right?i guess overseas sales is more important now. 

I am from New Zealand lol it is ok if you have to use a map to know where it is. Her strength in China is not so much how popular she is it is how well known she is if that makes scene. There lots more korean celeb that make more noise in china than she does but it limited pretty much to the ex-colonies and the capital, while JN is known more through all of china like a normal Chinese celeb would be. It is this depth to her popularity that makes her such a sort after spokes person for endorsements. That said the Strong Heart scandal did and still dose hurt her in China, it not forgotten by a long way and her um how shall I say this..her Idol like popularity took a huge hit but on the plus side, good or bad her name became more well know through out China and link this to the way dramas are shown and spread through china she both a name and face that Chinese know all through out china.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bjharm said:

I am from New Zealand lol it is ok if you have to use a map to know where it is. Her strength in China is not so much how popular she is it is how well known she is if that makes scene. There lots more korean celeb that make more noise in china than she does but it limited pretty much to the ex-colonies and the capital, while JN is known more through all of china like a normal Chinese celeb would be. It is this depth to her popularity that makes her such a sort after spokes person for endorsements. That said the Strong Heart scandal did and still dose hurt her in China, it not forgotten by a long way and her um how shall I say this..her Idol like popularity took a huge hit but on the plus side, good or bad her name became more well know through out China and link this to the way dramas are shown and spread through china she both a name and face that Chinese know all through out china.

oh i thought you'e  from china my mistake sorry chingu yah  :) i followed 1 of Yoona's chinese fan and she knew Nara ssi i think she watched bratty princess before.  

 NaraGuk shipper annyeeeeonnnngg !!! :tounge_wink::blush: @purplestarz i would like to see her in running  man also but i think it's hard for Nara ssi to run  hahahahahahaha  i hope her next project will in sbs or tvn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, purplestarz said:

Hai @hatima_ssi...am still NaraGuk till now since her partner in OMHE already have gf...still hope fr variety...& another new drama this year maybe...

me too but if SIG is not interested to her i hope Nara will find her "the one" soon..ehem lee dong wook ehem lee dong wook :tounge_wink: 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2016 at 4:12 PM, pinaycliza said:

EDIT: she's really feeling sad and disappointed  about the outcome of the drama. If you have an account with mbc or IG , you can support her by commenting there.

Yaaaa i know rating drama really low .. Its true Jang Nara reaally sad :tears: :bawling:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Current drama : Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..