Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

16 hours ago, RoughPotatoes said:

Has anyone of you know how to watch her chinese drama Red Palaquin/ Red Sedan Chair? I cant find any link. :( 

use a google or whatever search engine you may use with the name in chinese  红轿子

for more add in JN name in chinese as well 张娜拉 I got the link below in a minute I sure there others soures

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8ziQZWFZQkQ

Hello Team Narajjang!!! Sorry for being inactive these past days, been busy this holiday season!  Merry Christmas to everyone active here in Narajjang Soompi!!~☺☺☺  Here's my gift to you all~

ATTschH.jpg

bjgsJ2v.jpg

QqTsvfA.jpg

F5xR1JY.jpg

More inside spoiler tag!!~

Spoiler

MlMh2iz.jpg

v7AYzpJ.jpg

XpWfpdZ.jpg

cr: JNR DC

• Like 3

JN presenting the awards from JVNFC-Vietsub use the cc to see the subs

cute how she giggles at the best couple award.

She wasnt at the KBS IRY as expected didnt get many awards or even nominations? but for best break through preformance. Plus of course KBS would never give her an awards anyway as she going to be in a MBC drama in a few weeks. All these in house awards are just self promotion after all and have very little or anything to do with the best of anything be it acting or drama, it more a popularity contest if you like

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bjharm said:

JN presenting the awards from JVNFC-Vietsub use the cc to see the subs

cute how she giggles at the best couple award.

She wasnt at the KBS IRY as expected didnt get many awards or even nominations? but for best break through preformance. Plus of course KBS would never give her an awards anyway as she going to be in a MBC drama in a few weeks. All these in house awards are just self promotion after all and have very little or anything to do with the best of anything be it acting or drama, it more a popularity contest if you like

I agreee with you, Nara unnie will just waste her time and her beauty if she attended kbs drama award. I'm really looking forwardfor nara this year

• Like 1