Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yaa ι ѕee тoo , Jang papa ιn тнere тoo ..

I тнιnĸ  Jang Papa alwayѕ тнere in addition to jangnara..

where there Jang NaRa definitely there is Jang papa..

what is that dream team?

I'm not sure, but all I know is it is a Chinese variety show that has tie-up with a Korean broadcast network, I think it's KBS, correct me if I'm wrong @bjharm abuji~ :sweatingbullets:

Meanwhile, at Twitter~~~

http://www.iduobo.com/2015/07/24/guo-jingfei-korea-recording-china-and-south-korea-dream-team-lu-yi-chan-their-almighty-king-53790.html

may explain it more fully as what dream team about

I have to say JN looks to be putting on a bit more wieght, her face looks a little more full than the elfen/pixie look she had since Sky and Ocean

Edited by bjharm
new info
  • Like 2

Guest kraker12_stv

Welcome to the thread ;) @@kraker12_stv

Thanks, im new to this site altogether, been a fan of her since school 2013 but have only really started to like when i found out recently that she can sing verry well, also does she have an instagram or any social media accounts?

Welcome to the thread ;) @@kraker12_stv

Thanks, im new to this site altogether, been a fan of her since school 2013 but have only really started to like when i found out recently that she can sing verry well, also does she have an instagram or any social media accounts?

Welcome Team Narajjang!!~ :D You should start watching her from the very start of her career, from her singing back in 2001, she is so cute like a doll~ :wub::D Her only social accounts to interact with her fans is Twitter and WeChat~ (@narajjang318)

• Like 1