Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@jeslyn1996 Whoaa.. Nara-ssi would be sooooo proud of you~ ;))  It's really nice to know people who help others to know more about our Nara-ssi.. that's what @KyoRean , @pinaycliza, @AnnaS, @rainrainy and ^bjharm is doing, I'm just doing what they're doing..~ ;))

AllAbout JangNara was founded this year.. The day after my birthday if I can rmb it correctly~ the reason why I created it was becos no one was updating news about Jang Nara on Twitter.. And I hope JNR's news will be spread around the world.. ^^ *and also I want to be the first JNR fan base in SG..* xD @hankitae42‌

@KyoRean haha! I m not from the press *innoncent look* I still don't know much about nara unnie.. And I didn't see her in real life before.. *cries* I m a 1 year old Nara fan.. XD before that I was more into SJ,SNSD(!!OFF TOPIC!!) i apologize for the off topic section..

HAHA @KyoRean we blaming everyone =)) I'm warning @everyone that we will suffer No Update Times for a long while after MBC Drama Awards~  :-< but this thread will  never sleep!! :D  And for that, I will give you a very high resolution pic of our Nara-ssi, I think it is straight from the camera that was used to take picture of Nara-ssi.
-loading may take a while-C9Lhftm.jpg
Shot with a Canon EOS 1Ds Mark IIIFlash: NoFocal length: 125mmShutter speed: 0.010s (1/100)Aperture: f/10.0ISO: 100Here is the picture with the original size.  Whooping 3744x5616.  Looks like raw format.  Resolution is good for posters or tarpaulins.rFJFNWE.jpg
cr: uploader

Guest OreoVampire

jeslyn1996 said: @hankitae42 errrr... Haha~ I just wan to spread the latest news around *freshly out from the oven..* but I didn't know that all the fans here knows about "AllAbout JangNara" and me.. >.< I m on baidu cos whenever Nara Unnie update her Twitter I will upload it there so the China fans can get her latest update.. ^^ *china fans cannot access Twitter.. I m just doing a favor... Haha ^_____^v*

@kyorean @pinaycliza‌ is also on baidu Tieba? ^^ haha! I just hope I don't share wrong information/news with all the Nara fans.. Bcos sometime I got news from Chinese website(they translate korean to Chinese faster than korean to english).. But sometime their translation might be wrong.. >

Thanks again @hankitae42 for the prank video.. I watched it well..@KyoRean she did look so chubby back then.. haha..
After watching it, I salute and respect JNR more.. 

she admitted and took the blame even though it's Lee Gi Chan who reported it. JNR didn't even want to report because they just look the same.. Well, she did said the man on the poster is more similar to actor Lee Jong Soo.. TWICE! =))Overall, the prank is not funny at all.. The only funny part is where JNR keeps mentioning the reward 5 millions.. she does love money, huh? hahaha.. but she didn't reported that man because of the money..
Poor JNR, she got indigestion because of the incident. They shoudn't did that to her.. She was so tired that she needed to eat supper. Can't they see how much she ate? hehe.. I don't know whether it's because i'm easily touched, or that waiter was a great actor.. I cried when he's crying because of the unfairness... 

But then.. we can see how innocent and kind our JNR is, right? I like her more now... :x

Guest OreoVampire

jeslyn1996 said: @kyorean @pinaycliza‌ is also on baidu Tieba? ^^ haha! I just hope I don't share wrong information/news with all the Nara fans.. Bcos sometime I got news from Chinese website(they translate korean to Chinese faster than korean to english).. But sometime their translation might be wrong.. ><

Guest OreoVampire

Hey @emme85. Even I have watched it many times but reading from you makes me die laughing here. You are awesome in making people get back to old thing such that. Owh I need to focus on project LOL ^emme85 :)) Thanks

So I was right about her being chubby right. Chubby attractive, put that together just for Nara ssii HAHA ;))

Well, my second Mr. Back fan vid is up!!!  This time, it's Nara-ssi's classic song entitled "Pig Baby" off from her 2nd album Sweet Dream.  Please watch and enjoy! ;))
I edited the scenes in a way that Eun Ha Soo is beginning to feel that she will be left alone by Choi Shin Hyung. :(

hankitae42 said: Well, my second Mr. Back fan vid is up!!!  This time, it's Nara-ssi's classic song entitled "Pig Baby" off from her 2nd album Sweet Dream.  Please watch and enjoy! ;))
I edited the scenes in a way that Eun Ha Soo is beginning to feel that she will be left alone by Choi Shin Hyung. :(

Guest rainrainy

@emme85. Agree—Respect. Despite she loves money, she was more concerned about catching an innocent man. It was also hilarious at the end that she kept checking herself up at the mirror.

Edit: @hankitae42‌ just notice that many of your image links, from page 173-177 are broken.