Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@marikolah chingu. Owh god, sorry I didn't see your post. You looking great and dropped by with warm message for Nara ssii :))  HAHA I learned new word. More "funner" drama please Nara sii ! HAHA. Since you mentioned variety show I again saying it here please, may I see JNR in Running Man! @Marikolah chingu thanks for cheerful and warm post :)) Happy New Year!  <:-P

Edit: fanboy? sounds like familiar HAHA @hankitae42 represents all Nara ssii's fanboy. He's creating a typhoon now. LOL

@KyoRean Omo~  I'm not a total fanboy.. this is just me whenever I see Nara-ssi~M0AxSmU.gif
cr: DC=))
@marikolah Happy Holidays to you, too chingu!! ;))  We have to make this thread fast-moving so Nara-ssi will notice this thread and she may lurk here someday~ ;)) The only thing I know for Nara-ssi's next project is her new album, I heard she's working on it~ ;))
@jeslyn1996 You can read the rules on the first page of this thread~ ;)) Wait a minute, are you All About JangNara!!??!!!?
Sorry @everyone for not spamming at the moment, I'm working on two new fanvids hihihihi ;))

Guest ChaYangSoon

I think also same in 2014 JNR success with 2 Drama and back so the conversation Nitizen with positive things ..

I hope in 2015 Jang nara back with a new album, promos and FTLY Mr.back drama and hope JNR new drama next year. .. amiinn

Guest OreoVampire

=)) Nara ssii she scared of fish. Escaped! HAHA. Gif from BTS.

2108765960_bd288c53

Cheerful EHS.. lol Nara ssii giving her signature octopus hands wave HAHA. From BTS.

237102406_c26a54b4
cr.DC

@KyoRean Omo~ HAHA she took a pic of it in Mister Back but in reality she was scared hahaha =)) That second gif shows the waving power of Nara-ssi~ :-h :)) Filming is difficult outdoors but it looks like they're having fun~ :D
jeslyn1996 said: @hankitae42 I cannot find it on the first page.. >< AllAbout JangNara? Hmmm... *remains quiet*

Guest OreoVampire

pinaycliza said: Hey @jeslyn1996 i'm familiar with your twitter and baidu account, so you're the one who's posting @KyoRean works on baidu.Welcome to NaraJJang soompi thread!!  :-h :-h :-h
Here i am he he he @KyoRean!!

@hankitae42 Ermmm Idk.. Haha XD I just wanna keep low profile.. HAHAHA.. But since u guessed it right... *Shhhh*

@Kyorean I m more active on baidu start of this year.. But bcos of my school works I m like going semi hiatus nowadays... >< but in Soompi I will jus be myself(Jeslyn).. XD

Guest OreoVampire

LOL @pinaycliza ssii you betrayed our Nara ssii for another love HAHA alright. I heard many times about Misaeng. I stopped watching it at episode 2. Later will continue. Sorry a bit off topic here.

@jeslyn1996 no I don't used any account on baidu, just delurk and careful to move from link to link to make sure that I am not loging out from the page.

@hankitae42 I too busy on still, videos, gifs. More to come for New year and New thread especially.

@everyone happy lurking. Nara ssii will come to this thread someday and say hi. Trust me. @eckogeist, I'm working hard here ;) Take care please and be happy whenever your delurk in thread.

Guest rainrainy

With regards to the prank, I do think that's kind of mean. Apparently, she is known to be gullible among friends, easily 'con' by people. However, this also means that she trusts people and has a good heart. Truly charismatic not just with looks but in personalities too. ;)

Edit 1: @hankitae42‌ , lol.not just the look. She has strength too. Remember how she cracked a walnut with bare hands and how she hit Jang Hyuk. Anyway, I believe if you see her, you have no time to think of a prank but be mesmerised by her charms.

Edit 2: @KyoRean‌ okay. Speak soon :)

@rainrainy , I will not play prank on Nara-ssi, looks like she looks so fierce when she's angry~BWIOFfF.gif
cr: DC inside:))
@jeslyn1996 Well, looks like you're famous, Narajjangs from Soompi knew you everywhere haha =))  Feel free to post more pics here!! xD

@KyoRean , Well I've finished editing a fan vid, I'm now rendering as we speak.  Right now I'm eating with my pet Nara-ssi.  Look at my pet, she's so cute~hDOP3EY.jpgcr: DC Inside=))

@hankitae42 errrr... Haha~ I just wan to spread the latest news around *freshly out from the oven..* but I didn't know that all the fans here knows about "AllAbout JangNara" and me.. >.< I m on baidu cos whenever Nara Unnie update her Twitter I will upload it there so the China fans can get her latest update.. ^^ *china fans cannot access Twitter.. I m just doing a favor... Haha ^_____^v*

• Like 1

Guest OreoVampire

jeslyn1996 said: U will see my name more often on 天使张娜拉soon.. Bcos I m also wondering around there nowadays.. Haha xD *seems like I m everywhere ><* how long have u been a fan of wuli Nara unnie?? ^^ @Kyorean