Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@KyoRean Omo~ finally, you're watching Love Is All Around.. yes, she is so cute running around in school uniform~ ;)  Yes! Her father is really a jerk there in the drama :( Jeong Hun's father is funny, loves Nara-ssi's mother's works as a comic writer :D I think she does not apply much make up in here, I can see her beautiful bare face~ :x And as always, lovely edit you have prepared~ Thank you!! :D

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean Omo~ finally, you're watching Love Is All Around.. yes, she is so cute running around in school uniform~ ;)  Yes! Her father is really a jerk there in the drama :( Jeong Hun's father is funny, loves Nara-ssi's mother's works as a comic writer :D I think she does not apply much make up in here, I can see her beautiful bare face~ :x And as always, lovely edit you have prepared~ Thank you!! :D

KyoRean said: hankitae42 said: @KyoRean Omo~ finally, you're watching Love Is All Around.. yes, she is so cute running around in school uniform~ ;)  Yes! Her father is really a jerk there in the drama :( Jeong Hun's father is funny, loves Nara-ssi's mother's works as a comic writer :D I think she does not apply much make up in here, I can see her beautiful bare face~ :x And as always, lovely edit you have prepared~ Thank you!! :D

@KyoRean @hankitae42 Have u guys posted this vid before?
It's a hidden camera done by Lee Kyung Gyu to Jang Nara.. seems like an old video.. I didn't finished watching it yet though.. :D
Edit// Video removed.. posted 'ages' ago in this thread.. confirmed by @KyoRean :P
Watch the video with subs posted by hankitae42 in this page..  :-bd

KyoRean said: Sorry I'm watching old drama here. Which doesn't have complete episodes. Don't care just want to watch Nara ssii HAHA. I'm watching Love is All Around. She looks gorgeous in this drama. The feel a bit different actually, maybe because in this drama she is filled with anger. Her father was a jerk. She loves her mom. Still in school and running around in school uniform. Nara ssii' chubby days. Baby Faced Beauty as always.

Angry Jin Bo Ra X(

@kyorean where can ia watch this drama with english sub? i tried alot of website but still couldnt find this drama >.< *and thank u for ur awesome edits!!*

Guest OreoVampire

emme85 said: @KyoRean @hankitae42 Have u guys posted this vid before?
It's a hidden camera done by Lee Kyung Gyu to Jang Nara.. seems like an old video.. I didn't finished watching it yet though.. :D

Guest OreoVampire

jeslyn1996 said: KyoRean said: Sorry I'm watching old drama here. Which doesn't have complete episodes. Don't care just want to watch Nara ssii HAHA. I'm watching Love is All Around. She looks gorgeous in this drama. The feel a bit different actually, maybe because in this drama she is filled with anger. Her father was a jerk. She loves her mom. Still in school and running around in school uniform. Nara ssii' chubby days. Baby Faced Beauty as always.

Angry Jin Bo Ra X(

@jeslyn1996 Hello!  Please don't quote pictures, it is forbidden in soompi.  Please edit your post, thank you! ;) You can watch her drama Love Is All Around in YouTube, it is only uploaded there and nowhere else, but it is incomplete, YouTube removed some of the episodes due to copyright, and never bothered to reupload it again.
@emme85 Hmm, I think it wasn't posted it yet, and yes I've already watched it hihihi they were playing a prank on poor Nara-ssi, you can see her getting annoyed at an apprentice of the show~ ;))  There are some eng subs though, you can watch it here~ :D

cr: jjnara22

Guest OreoVampire

Hey there I see @marikolah chingu in thread. She has been silent and gives people awesome button :)) here and there. How are you I hope you enjoy your Christmas. Since I am a fan of your post, May I have few words from you about drama Mr.Back which has just ended in past few days. Anything you would like to add about Nara ssii for 2015 career? You know her cat is still with her HAHA :) *kidding* teasing you and Nara ssii. I really can't forget about Nara ssii tweet ^^ which was more Like cat's ear to me. I really didn't mean to make a joke of ^anopinion's post. I miss ^anopinion where is she.

KyoRean said: emme85 said: @KyoRean @hankitae42 Have u guys posted this vid before?

there another prank video also other than the waiter one....it bad getting old
I can not remember if she was the victim again or part of the set up
Think she was the victim, she singing another older singers song..and you know how korean are with age, and they pretend she not happy with the way JN doing it and have she throwing a bottle of water in anger...or at lest that what I remember lol..

Guest OreoVampire

I always have this problem.The withdrawal syndrome. Thought that I would not miss Eun Ha Soo but I feel it now. On top of everything, to me Nara ssii did good job for EHS. Excellent work. She work professionaly regardless any characters or drama. Great attitude. 2014 has been amazing year for JNR. I wonder what is JNR new year resolutions. I want to hear from her. I hope she's reading this HAHA. Fighting!

tumblr_nha5b4qbvk1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg
cr.DC

Nara ssii looks like diamond here. Frm Alobon CF. From a fan on DC.

tumblr_nha560a66J1tetlqbo1_400.gif
cr.Dc

Edit: Always enjoy reading @bjharm stories. Please stay with us. You are not old like you were saying, you are gold HAHA. The link to DVD awesome. Thanks!

@KyoRean She is so beautiful, I will never look into another Korean actress, she is the only one. :x That is the signature Nara-ssi smile and only she can pull that off.  She never changed that smile ever since~RNZcDLl.gif
cr: DCYes!! @bjharm is really the source of anything about Nara-ssi.  Fighting!! :D

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 HAHA :)) I love her childish side. Every time she put her smile like that she would say "Ippa Ippa" LOL

And here my withdrawal syndromes come hit me again. Some recaps of EHS's scenes in gifs. Including my favorite, the scene when she ate paper? Nara ssii you really did eat that paper? HAHA what a scene lol

Her spontaneous acting. Contagious !

1847608589_23c6397d
1982527501_0648fd88
gj3__1_
cr.owner

Guest marikolah

This thread moves soooo fast - it's probably the fastest moving one in soompi. Good work guys! While I don't contribute much, I love reading all the funny and cute fangirling (or fanboying) here.
And Happy Holidays to you too @KyoRean‌ and everyone here! ^^ I hope in 2015 Jang Nara will bring us another fun (funner?) drama, a movie, and more appearances in variety shows too. I just have a feeling she'll be really charming and entertaining in variety shows because....well, when is she isn't charming?  :P

Guest OreoVampire

Statistic Time. Dec 28th 2014. This has been an amazing year for this thread. Fantastic. Everything happened like a fairytale. JNR ssii is like a Cinderella to me, who left her shoes somewhere. When she came back for her long lost shoes, the magical come about. She creates wonderful years of 2014. Yippey! I can see now colorful and loud firecrackers in the sky celebrates this meaningful victory. Weehhoo this feeling. Stop my rant. Statistic and the last for 2014. Nara ssii Happy New year  <:-P

:)]  We gained a lot views to thread this week. More than 10K views. Thanks to all. Fighting!
Stat_28_Dec?async&rand=0.131757414711034