Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

I do not like drama ended sad ending, it makes me not forget for some time .. ;-)

but if I'm going to watch the drama JNR .. :-P

Guest OreoVampire

oatshin said: Dey. Jang Nara and So Ji-sub in a Noh Hee- kyung drama. Maybe a female centric Padam Padam or a drama remake of Maundy Thursday with Jang Nara as a death row inmate

Guest rainrainy

Fan-made videos of Mr Back/Mister Baek, as always recapped Nara-ssi's great acting skills.

The initial relationship of Choi Dae-han (Lee Joon) & Eun Ha-soo (Nara Ssi).

How Choi Dae-han (lee Joon) fell for Eun Ha-soo (Nara-Ssi) http://youtu.be/KID0eP63MRE

Love between Choi Shin-hyung (Shin Ha Kyun) & Eun Ha-soo (Nara-Ssi); Song-—'All Day'.

PS: @hankitae42‌, looking forward to see more of your videos, featuring Nara-Ssi's songs ^^p

Guest OreoVampire

Since I have been watching Sitcom New Non Stop almost everyday lately, JNR's young look, voice, behavior kinda linger in my mind. On Mr.Back Episode 16, Nara ssii resembles a lot of herself from her early years dramas. Her sharp vocal gained my attention fast. Something amazing, her beauty has entered a new level. Her baby faced beauty upgraded ;)) I am amazed. Drama Mr.Back didn't help her career much though, to amplify her profile as another great drama like her drama Fated to Love You which also a drama from year 2014. She has since set a new standard for her acting in FTLY. An unusual performance. KMY was too strong. On top of everything her acting in Mr.Back was still another quality work from her. For drama Mr.Back with her skillfulness and great amount of experience from her male lead they helped the drama to end with acceptably performance. Drama Mr.Back ended with 16 episodes. We shall wait for news of more project from Nara ssii soon. Like always Nara ssii Fighting!

HO Ho HO
^^KyoRean
Another Silly Rant. Testing my writing. Worse.

Isn't she beautiful? She is, but only the gif a bit darker :-B LOL @everyone, the gif, no Nara ssii in gifs :))

EHS3?async&rand=0.7267523645305021EHS2?async&rand=0.7264007176272365
EHS4?async&rand=0.6725218089141263
cr.dc.
Edit: Hey page 180. awesome  :-\"

I think jang nara did a good job in mr back in last two episode...the emotional scene touch my heart more in mr back ..i can feel her strong emotion of not letting his love one go in mr back ( dont know why maybe because excellent acting by shin ha kyun who is very good in emotional scene)...its very sad....she crying so much...we can see that...in mr back, i can see her character that being described as positive person...no matter what happen...she want csh...good job jang nara..u did well and im proud of being jang nara fan cz we can see her transition from bubbly girl to emotional women... =D>

Guest ChaYangSoon

I think jang nara did a good job in mr back in last two episode...the emotional scene touch my heart more in mr back ..i can feel her strong emotion of not letting his love one go in mr back ( dont know why maybe because excellent acting by shin ha kyun who is very good in emotional scene)...its very sad....she crying so much...we can see that...in mr back, i can see her character that being described as positive person...no matter what happen...she want csh...good job jang nara..u did well and im proud of being jang nara fan cz we can see her transition from bubbly girl to emotional women... =D>

Yaaa agree with you Jang nara Greaat Job in drama Mr.back =D

An article says something about the actors in MB not sleeping too much.  Now that it has finished filming, they can sleep well now.  Meanwhile, Nara-ssi will come back and forth to China and Korea for more hectic schedules.  And I read about her next album in the works.. WAIT.. DID I JUST READ NEXT ALBUM???!!!?!~~~ :x

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=404&aid=0000079169

Guest OreoVampire

Hi @ChaYangSoon chingu. Please do not quote image. It's forbidden in soompi. Unless you really need to quote it because it's important and you need to indicate reason. Can you clear the image please. Thank you so much.

Thank you @hankitae42 This is Nara ssii thread. We just try to hmm decorate it? HAHA. You are much better than me in playing with images. Anyways fighting! and Good Morning. I'm uploading my video to youtube. A disaster. Haven't make video quite long time. P/S : BBFB fighting!

@KyoRean-ah bit off topic - I can't sleep my roof is leaking because of heavy rain. But anything is fine as long as our Nara is in a melo and gets Jeon Ji-hyun's fame :smiley:

@ChaYangSoon‌-ah even if you don't like melos you will cry with our Nara.

Guest OreoVampire

oatshin said: @KyoRean-ah bit off topic - I can't sleep my roof is leaking because of heavy rain. But anything is fine as long as our Nara is in a melo and gets Jeon Ji-hyun's fame :smiley: @ChaYangSoon‌-ah even if you don't like melos you will cry with our Nara.

Guest ChaYangSoon

KyoRean said: Hi @ChaYangSoon chingu. Please do not quote image. It's forbidden in soompi. Unless you really need to quote it because it's important and you need to indicate reason. Can you clear the image please. Thank you so much.

Thank you @hankitae42 This is Nara ssii thread. We just try to hmm decorate it? HAHA. You are much better than me in playing with images. Anyways fighting! and Good Morning. I'm uploading my video to youtube. A disaster. Haven't make video quite long time. P/S : BBFB fighting!