Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@emme85 ssi Omo, nice find!  Thank you for your video clip~ :)  I noticed her fast speech in her past dramas, that means more NG scenes for her.. I've watched SSOBG, she has so many NG scenes not only because of the accent she used, but because she speaks too fast.. :D  That scene in MLP, that was she was so worried about Kim Rae Won's heart ailment~ :D

hankitae42 said: @emme85 ssi Omo, nice find!  Thank you for your video clip~ :)  I noticed her fast speech in her past dramas, that means more NG scenes for her.. I've watched SSOBG, she has so many NG scenes not only because of the accent she used, but because she speaks too fast.. :D  That scene in MLP, that was she was so worried about Kim Rae Won's heart ailment~ :D

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi HAHA :))  You're actually right about that! :D  That's because she has small mouth :))  Actually we're even, you haven't watched MLP, and I haven't watched School 2013~ =))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 wow JNR ssii is far ahead with lots of votes.
@emme85 dozz off already HAHA

^hankitae42 ^emme85 Any similarities? :-B

t2__1_?async&rand=0.7429572740239487t1_online?async&rand=0.9565097264007615
tweet?async&rand=0.37713011139260655
gifs: 2 from my collection. 1 from DC

Nara-ssi Twitter Updates! ;))IyeUK4y.jpg
MFpRqAw.jpg
eVYeyCe.jpg
ipYp50w.jpg

그동안 많이 힘 주시고 먹여 주신 우리 팬분들. 하균 선배님 준 군 팬분들 모두모두 감사합니다. 따로 드릴게 없어 송구스럽습니다. 마지막 까지 정성스레 마음 듬뿍 담아 연기 하겠습니다. 따뜻한 먹거리와 더 따뜻한 마음들 잊지않겠습니다.

She thanks the fans who gave them snacks and coffee. She will keep them and will remember the heart warming gifts of the fans.

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi OMO~ What is Nara-ssi doing HAHA =)) I'm actually thinking that she is like a cat~  Aren't cats like that?  Sticking their paws in the air whenever there is a hanging object above them~ ;))

Guest rainrainy

An old interview in 2001 (in Chinese sub):

She talked about how she drooled so much in high school and that she believed in progressive love.

At 4:58, she mentioned her cute voice comes naturally as her family pampers her a lot. She would work hard to adjust her voice and tonality.

Guest rainrainy

In the mood listening to the lovely song, ALL DAY (하루 종일) MISTER BAEK OST, by Nara Ssi.

The last 2 episodes this week, however, the ratings may not be good since it's playing on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. People will be out. Well, the statistics may not be accurate as lots of people not in Korea watch it online.

Lyrics:
Without any sign, you slowly entered my heart.
Although I tried to push you out with all my strength.

All day, I wait for you, all day, I think of you.
Why am I doing this? I’m waiting for you.
Like a fool, stupidly, all day, for you.

Without any counters, I long for you.
I’m hurting more and more.
Although I try to block it with all my strength.

I wait for you again, all day, I think of you.
I keep waiting for you, I keep thinking of you.
Like a fool, tears come all day.

Though I wait and wait for you.
Though our fates are missed.
All day, I wait for you.

I’m in love with you, I like you so much.
Words I couldn’t say, I couldn’t tell you.
Like a fool, tears come all day.

Guest Lindahz

Lol in regards to her speed of speech, I can definitely agree that she can talk incredibly fast cause subbing her lines was really hard! I would always need to compromise between how fast she talks and leaving enough time for the reader to read the subs!

The sticker of Lee Joon on her head is funny :smiley:

She's again joking and imitating a fangirl, this time for Lee Joon :dizzy_face: LOLs

I think Nara-ssi could be a cute fangirl but she's already a celebrity teeeheee

She doesn't have qualms about sticking something on her head to make us smile and laugh - she's really funny :smile:

Ok, Nara-ssi....if you say so, we will also put a sticker of you on our heads :wink: