Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 @midahrazali sam-nim I respect and accept everyone opinion. They really make me open my eyes and learn more. I read everywhere. Just I don't really agree if people mention all the time that any mistake happened or the drama failed it is caused by JNR. Each time I read that I know that they failed to look through the character JNR portrays. But I need to be calmed. JNR is in the world of male centric drama is true. She could be a victim. But I can't blame them either, because we are here for different bias, and off course I am here for Nara ssii HAHA :)) Since I can't do much or say much, I just do what ever I can do. Ergo saying here again, JNR is a gem! The music's contagious, acting outstanding. My hats go off to you, Jang Nara ssi  <:-P

Guest OreoVampire

Jang Nara ssii! yahh! Today no tweet? aigooo :-/
@hankitae42 Yes. I was looking at that too just now. The ears were like that all the time. In other photos it appeared the same. I think the cat was born special. We can see how much she loves her cat.

Guest rainrainy

Nice collection of behind the scenes photos of "Fated to love you". https://handrama.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/jang-hyuk-and-jang-nara-bts-stills-just-because/

Guest OreoVampire

Yobeosaeyeo! :)] It's cute isn't it how you say Hello in Korean when you pick up the phone. Look at how Kim Mi Young, I mean our JNR ssii she's having good time talking over the phone and let just, let her continue her conversation ;) Don't forget still on the run, JNR's current drama Mr.Back this Wednesday & Thursday Episode 13 & 14 To Milky Way! For those who haven't do their votes for JNR and her dramas in MBC awards you may do so. The instruction and how you can vote you may find it at page 155 or click HERE. It's Easy :) Vote JNR for MBC Drama Awards! This the time, her comeback means a lot! @NaraJJang @Everyone vote! do what ever we can, just showing our love and support #NaraAlways! @NaraJJang Soompi Thread make some noise! Fighting! <:-P

3690604827_635bce37?async&rand=0.5655645
gif cr.owner