Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

"Polaroid" will be released on July, Jang Nara stars as cameo role~

QBLJ4Fk.jpg

link to news: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/533173

“I was attracted to the role of a teacher who cares for her student in trouble. But I also have to confess that it was good to support my dad in his work,” said Jang.

The movie is about a single mother with a terminally ill son who meets a Chinese man with similar, painful memories.

https://naraspark.wordpress.com/2015/04/15/update-jang-nara-to-make-a-cameo-appearance-in-2015-movie-polaroid/

@jeslyn1996 I miss you chingu~~~~~~ :tears::tears::tears:

Edited by hankitae42
  • Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

Helloo chingu  :) , can anyone have a link when Jang Nara won  in baeksang award  2003 ?  

seems ever seen in the tread Soompi JNR ... 

I hope someday jang nara back again to baeksang award  and won again but i think is difficult for jang nara .. 

I pray someday Jang Nara in red carpet baeksang again  

#pray #pray

Edited by ChaYangSoon

Helloo chingu  :) , can anyone have a link when Jang Nara won  in baeksang award  2003 ?  

seems ever seen in the tread Soompi JNR ... 

I hope someday jang nara back again to baeksang award  and won again but i think is difficult for jang nara .. 

I pray someday Jang Nara in red carpet baeksang again  

#pray #pray

​I saw a video before at youku. Actually at the award show itself, Yang Dong Geun and Jang Nara were seated beside each other. They both won the best new actor and best new actress, respectively, for the TV dramas they appeared in 2002. Of course, Nara-ssi won it for SSOBG.

I found this clip It's in Chinese but a Korean coverage of the 2003 Baeksang. JNR is there and you can also see other Korean celebrities in their 2003 look :P  

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTY1MjMxNzYw.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

I can't find the clip were the awards were announced - the one that I first watched before.

• Like 1

hello everyone!!how come she dont have nomination for ftly?Anyway,I agree with @hankitae42 lets all wait for Nara ssi's  red carpet in Baeksang award next year. She will be there i can feel it :D I really envy Nara ssi's nose how i wish I have the same nose as her hahaha. And she dont look like 34 on her script reading photos 

Do you have any idea when are they gonna release her photo stills?Since they already released In Guk's photos. 

• Like 1