Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

hi everyone i found this finally felt like the aftershocks of the  earthquake hit soompi 

this is one thread i cant miss

happy to start over again at the same thread  for which i once had joined soompi for just for my lovely nara jang <3

i read @allaboutjangnara tweet (she translated it in english since the original photo was posted in ig and the caption is in hangul i think or in mandarin)) about the new pic of JNR she said that Nara ssi is preparing for a  chinese movie.hmmm if jang nara is preparing for a movie in china  and a drama in korea, does it mean that she will go back and fort from china to korea and korea to china?!  I dont know im confused she's very very busy now aigoo Nara ssi take care of yourself 

Or maybe after she finish this movie filming she'll go back to korea to start filming her drama..No rest for Nara sii 

Edited by hatima_ssi

@hankitae42 

why Jang Nara always to chinna after playing in the Korean drama ??

​So she can keep her name/presence in the puplic mind, I already suggested her next work would be in China, for that very reason. She has a lot of endorments in China and I think she would have to do at lest do one thing there a year to keep her name/fame going, I though maybe that cameo she did in a chinese drama would cover her, for this year, but this is a film we talking about, so I can understand why she would take it on as films tend to have more 'fame' than a TV drama. From the plot, or what I could pick up with translation, it seems to be a small film and cast:

From http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shokoshoko1964

Summarized shadow site; Beijing
During summarized shadow; April 25 - 30, 1999 (about a week between)
Character name: "OmoneRei" (Princess Taiping officers) actor's role of

Synopsis:
"OmoneRei" while shooting, encountered the avalanche, it will not go out.
By avalanche, the actors and the 10 days spent in the staffs and disaster drawn.
Among the calamity, "OmoneRei" but abandoned lover, and helped to transport Workers of one person,
Feelings will change.
Grandmother of one person who was in the scene (descendant queen 53 generations of "girls countries") is,
Of ancient OmoneRei-tachi talking about "girls countries", the old days of the Queen of the warehouse group
Experienced various difficulties, from struggling story that has created his own tribe,
Difficulties and frightened not, in the know talk greatness of women braving,
It encouraged the people of the shooting were encountered in avalanche.

Theme: ancient and modern story Mazarigori,
Finally draw a greatness of lessons and women calamity brings to human bein

Think it's a typo.  She might have been typing something then clicked tweet very early, lol~ :D

LOL bing translated her tweet as "GEE" i know bing tranlation is not that reliable but it might be she's listening to SNSD Gee? :D

Guest ChaYangSoon

IMAGE.jpg

short clip from the showbiz korea show. No comment of her chinese film.

I reaally hopee this draama goood rating and chaemstry ....

Edited by ChaYangSoon
QUOTING IMAGES/VIDEOS

Guest ChaYangSoon

Haaaahaaa @hankitae42 shiii gumawooo  .... 

I want share link shobiz news koreaa in there but can not copy link  ..share about retrun Hallyu koreaa is  back Hjw, Jnr n shk ..

Guest ChaYangSoon

Drama JNR shooting drama on 8 May and Hjw drama shooting on 9 May 

I think certainly much disccussed news About Jang Nara, Hjw and Ljw becouse they are drama aired at same time ...

I mean same week ..

Edited by ChaYangSoon