Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Is this true if seo in guk will be nara sii leading man on hello monster?? Wow I never thought they would play together in this drama

Seo in guk is a good actor, he's still young and I think this will be a good opportunity for him to learn many things from her senior, Nara sii& Lee Chun Hee sii. Jang Nara sii is also an excellent actress, she always knows how to play her role well and made me cry and laugh with her. Hello Monster will be a new challenge for her to prove her amazing acting skill. For me their age will not be a problem because our nara sii always looks beautiful and youthful right?? :)

Jang Nara and Seo In Guk reminds me with Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook, they also have some difference in age but they successfully build a good chemistry in their drama So I really hope this drama will also be successful with interesting stories and good teamwork. Wish u all the best Nara sii... Fighting!!! :)>-

when i think back...he played guard in master sun and he interested with ghj...im also okay woth loveline...and he will be great as police since he has tough look....lets not think about their age...think about his talent....im in.... :-bd

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara ~~∆ https://t.co/wP359exwSI

in this video JnR reaally cute with pink ahh i see jnr like a doll :-*

i miss JNR on stage singing Again .. ;-)

Hmm, can somebody tell me what this is about?  Title is "Polaroid"

Narajjang.com uploaded this after one year.  Is this a web drama, mini drama, one-act drama or what?~  And what is it about?  And snippets of this drama was already shown in Nara-ssi's MV of "Love", which was uploaded a year ago... I think this was shot in before School 2013?..

Guest emme85

hankitae42

said:

Hmm, can somebody tell me what this is about?  Title is "Polaroid"

Narajjang.com uploaded this after one year.  Is this a web drama, mini drama, one-act drama or what?~  And what is it about?  And snippets of this drama was already shown in Nara-ssi's MV of "Love", which was uploaded a year ago... I think this was shot in before School 2013?..

@emme85 Omomo~  So this was waaaaaaaayy before.... this is an interesting information, thank you chingu for the article~ ;)) ;)) So it's a movie.. the description on the YouTube videos says that it's a 2015 release.. I think her dad had difficulties in producing this movie.. I hope it's good movie.. if this goes out, then it's another Nara movie.. a new old movie~ :)) ;))

hankitae42 said: @emme85 Omomo~  So this was waaaaaaaayy before.... this is an interesting information, thank you chingu for the article~ ;)) ;)) So it's a movie.. the description on the YouTube videos says that it's a 2015 release.. I think her dad had difficulties in producing this movie.. I hope it's good movie.. if this goes out, then it's another Nara movie.. a new old movie~ :)) ;))

Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas with the sweetest love stories

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

It's springtime, flowers are in bloom, and love is in the air, and to celebrate this romantic time of year, DramaFever has teamed up with Spotify to create the Love Story: Korean Drama OST playlist featuring songs from the sweetest K-dramas. Whether you have a crush on someone special, are head over heels in love, or are even hurting from a breakup, you'll love our romantic mix of K-drama music from the heart. Here are 10 K-dramas that have the purest and most beautiful love stories. 

2. Fated to Love You

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-with-the-sweetest-love-stories/

Ok wow this is far from what I had imagined for the lead actor but SIG is fine and the pairing is weird

Now weird doesnt necessarily translate to bad it has a fresh feeling to it I think I personally prefer it over the previous two suggested leads

If Script is good then I am happy

But its worrisome that even the lead characters arent etched properly yet I dont care about genre specifications coz ultimately no matter the genre all kdrama turn melo midway

intro clip from Polaroid, seem dad step out behid the camrea for a spot of acting, so very much a family jang film
Famedoctor 'But its worrisome that even the lead characters arent etched properly yet I dont care about genre specifications coz ultimately no matter the genre all kdrama turn melo midway '

It seems the trend for more and more k-dramas to go into production without much in the way of explaintion of the characters, as it is for them to start filming later and later as everything seems to come together at the last moment, very messy. I think KBS is counting on JN to save the day for them as she did for Baby Face and more recently for another company with Mr Baek, I just hope they give her a lot of support and not just leave it all up to her. And yes all k-drama even comdey tend to flip over at some point to melodrama land, the trick is a balance between and the need to remember it is a comdey and get a good funny/sweet ending in ..and one that sense!