Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

Btw i know Lee jin wook girlfriend is Gong Hyo Jin n Choi Ji Woo are a top korean star ...

I also never asked, whether brother JNR are married or not ..

but apparently not married ...

Btw i know Lee jin wook girlfriend is Gong Hyo Jin n Choi Ji Woo are a top korean star ...

I also never asked, whether brother JNR are married or not ..

but apparently not married ...

Yeah both of his exes are in 173 cm  maybe one of  the reason why their relationship didn't work out. :) That's why im excited in hello monster is because they really have the chemistry. 

Guest emme85

Morning!!!

@hankitae42 Reposting your picture...

So sweet...

I think this is the 1st ever picture that I saw JNR with her brother... and they looked so close!!!
If only that guy isn't her brother... :))

I want to see more of them! hahaha...

@emme85 Oh yes.. @midahrazali was right.. this pic reminds me of KMHM.. It's Oh Ri On and Oh Ri Jin HAHA =)) If this is not her brother, then I will ultimately mistake them for being a couple.. I mean look, they even made couple jeans~ =))

Guest emme85

@emme85 Oh yes.. @midahrazali was right.. this pic reminds me of KMHM.. It's Oh Ri On and Oh Ri Jin HAHA =)) If this is not her brother, then I will ultimately mistake them for being a couple.. I mean look, they even made couple jeans~ =))

@hankitae42 That's what I want to write actually... They're wearing 'couple jeans'.. people might mistaken them as couple (if they didn't know that she had a brother)!!  :))

I'm waiting patiently for JNR to have a boyfriend and holding hands like that~~ :x

@hankitae42 That's what I want to write actually... They're wearing 'couple jeans'.. people might mistaken them as couple (if they didn't know that she had a brother)!!  :))

I'm waiting patiently for JNR to have a boyfriend and holding hands like that~~ :x

:-) it was a charity auction event, the item for sale was the jeans.

I always had an idea for Bratty Princess 2 in mind. BP2 was to have started right after BP left off, ie the birth of the twins, but as it been so long since BP was made, my idea was to use the twins as the main leads, so 18-20 year later so they have grow up. And have JN brother play one of the twins.:-) and of course JN herself as she did in BP play her mother and the other twin. The twist though would be while growing up the twins where posioned in an attempt on their parents lives, the son gets the worse if it, and to show they still have a healthy son as hier .....the sister takes his place as the son and the son gets to play his sister..lol...that way we can have the crossdressing bit.

@bjharm abuji, OMG, you need to work as a scriptwriter for upcoming Nara-ssi's Chinese dramas hahahahaha~ =)) =)) her brother somewhat looks like a girl at some angles though.. :D  I'm still watching Unruly Quiao at the moment (I'm in Episode 19 , still no subs yet :( ) and it's really fun to see Nara-ssi crossdressing as a man.. and the story is getting interesting when truth about their genders come out, haha~ :D

Well, what do you say about this ^bjharm abuji?  Now she looks way more like her brother here~ :))
jt4aLkz.jpg

cr: Jang Nara DC

Guest ChaYangSoon

Waaa jang nara mother sooo prettty same with daugther :-* ...

I see JNR on the radio in YT said she did not like his face because it is very similar to her mother when asked whether the radio mc you like a mother or father .. answered with a laugh tone ...

I was writing an article about our Nara-ssi's "Oh! Happy Day" and checked out if there are movie reviews in Soompi.. then I saw this:

http://www.soompi.com/2003/12/03/oh-happy-day/

I scrolled down the article.. and found out that that is the very first post of Soompi.  In other words, this movie is the first movie review by Soompi. 
=D> =))

Here are some screencaps from the movie.. just watched it a while ago for the third time~ =))
ZdCEppo.jpg

T7Q5zVD.jpg

Qa8qd0E.jpgallJjJw.jpgUgOCor6.jpguWLgNr1.jpg

pics cr: Jang Nara DC