Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

I'm loving this possible team up so much that news of it just pulled me out of my hiatus lol I was just watching Jang Nara's Strong Heart guesting the other day (where Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Seok were also guests) and was just wondering how great it would be if Jin Wook and Nara could pair up for a drama. And then BAM, here comes this truckload of news of a (i) new drama, (ii) WITH Lee Jin Wook, (iii) in a romantic thriller!?! Love it! Thanks for the news @anopinion! I'm glad she is in the stage of "positively reviewing" the offer and I'm hoping she accepts it. Other than having LJW as her leading man, it's a new genre and it's something that could open more doors for her besides her rom-com gigs (which I don't think I'll ever get tired of). 

About the Strong Heart guesting, JNR was so shy when Lee Jin Wook told her that her best features were her eyes and nose lol They looked like they're both painfully shy, but I think they'd make a cute pair :)  But cute doesn't really mesh well with romantic-thriller so I'm very excited to see her new look for this drama. If we were to go by her past interviews, she did say she wanted to play someone like Go Hyun Jung's role in H.I.T.If so, that is one badass cop, so  I'm  hoping she buffs up a little so she could convincingly play the part.  I noticed though that her  face looked plumper in her recent pics which is good and probably an indication that she might be preparing for the role. 
Thanks everyone for all the updates! @Kyorean chinggu, where are you?

Guest emme85

Soompi article!!
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Jang Nara in Talks for “Hello Monster” Along with Lee Jin Wookddangha Jang Nara in Talks for “Hello Monster” Along with Lee Jin Wook

Actress Jang Nara is in talks to be the female lead in the upcoming KBS drama “Hello Monster.”

According to reports, she is currently favorably considering the role. One associate told the media, “It’s not finalized on contract yet, but both sides have talked about it and both are happy with the arrangements. We are trying our best to have as much time to prepare as we can, so the casting will be finalized shortly.”

Actor Lee Jin Wook was also offered the male role in the drama and has been reported to be considering it positively.

“Hello Monster” is a healing drama about a crime-solving duo. It will air after “Who Are You,” (working title) the “School” drama which will air after “Blood.”

Source: Soompi

@hankitae42, if JNR confirms this.. i'm gonna back to spazz with u all again!!!!!

:)>- :D

Guest emme85

hankitae42 said: @emme85 , Nara-ssi will accept this because I said so and my instincts are persistent.  I will kill my dog if Nara-ssi does not accept this. =)) =)) =)) Come on, ^emme85 create the Hello Monster thread already~ :))

Jang Nara considers Hello Monster opposite Lee Jin-wook

I don’t know about you guys, but I like this week in dramaland news. Some of my favorite actresses are lining up new projects left and right, and suddenly the rest of 2015 is looking a little brighter. If all goes well, Jang Nara (Mr. Back, Fated To Love You) might be headlining the new KBS drama Hello Monster this summer, and if this firstround of casting news sticks, she’ll be starring opposite Lee Jin-wook (Three Musketeers, Nine). That’s a pairing I could get used to.

Hello Monster is the new KBS series from the writer of Protect the Boss and All About My Romance and the PD of God of the Office. It’s a romance thriller, which sounds weird, but I guess a story about people solving crimes and falling in love while they do it is basically a romantic thriller.

Continue Reading at Dramabeans

Hmm. It looks like it's going to be a serious drama and there would be less comedy, since Lee Jin Wook is an actor of serious genres.  I've never seen him doing so much comical, well I've seen a few of them in Miss Granny.  I really hope this drama would be a hit.

hankitae42 said: Hmm. It looks like it's going to be a serious drama and there would be less comedy, since Lee Jin Wook is an actor of serious genres.  I've never seen him doing so much comical, well I've seen a few of them in Miss Granny.  I really hope this drama would be a hit.

KBS Courts Jang Nara as Lee Jin Wook’s Leading Lady in Hello Monster
xinsa1.jpg

Whenever I see a picture of smiling Jang Nara it also brings a smile to my face. She may not be an actress I love but she’s always watchable in all her performances. Call it a combination of effortless charm with baby-faced looks in a tasty match. She did two back-to-back MBC dramas last year with Fated to Love You followed by Mr. Back, both of which did about the same ratings though the former was definitely the better drama. I wasn’t expecting her to come back to drama land so soon, and if she did I thought it would be with yet another MBC drama.

Instead Jang Nara is moving back to KBS, the network she did School 2013 with, for the upcoming Hello Monster. The network is already courting Lee Jin Wook as the leading man, and now it’s added Jang Nara to the party as the potential leading lady. Wouldn’t have come up with this pairing even in my dreams but am totally onboard with it if the both leads confirm. Originally Hello Monster was scheduled to follow the currently airing Blood on Mon-Tues but the network has decided to slot in Who Are You – School 2015 to follow instead. That leaves Hello Monster for after School 2015 to air in early summer.

Read more here

Cr. Koala's Playground

[단독]장나라, '헬로 몬스터' 긍정적 검토..이진욱과 호흡[Exclusive] Jang Nara, positively reviewing 'Hello Monster'... starring opposite Lee Jin-wook
PS15030600037g_99_20150306084205.jpg

Comments:
1. [+726, +51] Jang Nara's popularity was IU's and Suzy's add together ㄷㄷ
2. [+544, -42] Trustworthy Jang Nara ㅇㅇ
3. [+446, -33] I became a fan after FTLY. As long as there's Jang Nara in it, it's going to be good. We'll get to watch it after the drama after Blood.
4. [+350, -32] I like Jang Nara a lot. I'm looking forward to it ^^
5. [+333, -32] A trustworthy actor... it sounds great... her dramas last year looked really interesting... keep it up this year...
Cr. Naver, edaily
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003198373

Guest ChaYangSoon

yaaa i reead comeen in » Jang Nara considers Hello Monster opposite Lee Jin-wook http://t.co/wajbh83Hjo «

Its coment soo good for jang nara in New Drama Hello Monster ..

but coment Jnr soo baby face soo envy :-)

Jang Nara May Play A Stalker In 'Hello Monster'

BY Julie Jones | Mar 06, 2015 01:30 PM EST

Tags Jang NaraLee Jin WookHello Monster

Jang Nara

There are so many dramas and there is so little time that it can be hard to keep up. That's why k-drama lovers may want to note that Jang Nara is likely to appear in the drama "Hello Monster," which will air in June. It's a ways off but considering how wonderful she was in "Fated To Love You" and "Mr. Baek," she's well worth the wait.

This time she might pair up with actor Lee Jin Wook of "Nine: Nine Time Travels" and "The Three Musketeers."

Jang Nara's role has been described as being a "stalker" but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The role she has been offered is Cha Ji An, a special criminal investigator. So, it's likely that the people she will stalk are criminals, even monstrous ones.

Lee Jin Wook is up for the role of a criminal profiler who is also a bit of recluse. Having trained in New York City, the home of "Law and Order," he returns to Korea to lead a criminal investigations unit. His unit visits crime scenes and supplies a profile of the likely suspect. With that information it's up to police officers like Cha Ji An to capture the bad guys.

Read more...

Cr. KDrama Stars